Syncing your iTunes Library to Android shouldn't require you to understand USB modes, find drivers or install more software on your computer. You should be able to access it anywhere, at any time and it should always stay yours.
Cloud Tuner lets you download your iTunes library to your Android device directly over your Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- Sync your iTunes playlists, artists, albums and genres directly to your device.
- No more cables.
- No more Wi-Fi headaches.
- Background syncing keeps your music in sync between your computer and phone.
- Use the music player app of your choice.
- Download your music to unlimited devices.
- Share your music library with your family. (Requires a shared folder on your cloud service)
Upgrade to pro through a simple in-app purchase and get access to unlimited syncing items (playlists, artists, albums, genres) (normally limited to 2) and access to new features as soon as they are released.