Both free version and paid version stopped working 100%. When opening a new blank project, navigation window opens as if i am opening an old project. This is a very bad program, paid version is worse.
Awesome Bluino is very usefull app for upload code wireless to arduino via bluetooth module. But i also want to upload hex file to arduino board wirelessly so if it is possible please add hex file uploader option in bluino app. Thank u very much for giving a nice app 👍
Bluetooth switch Actually I may not use Bluetooth . Would you add a switch to avoid it pop up everytime it is quite annoying.
Keep up the good work I'm buying and giving good review to this app to encourage the author in continuing his efforts of endless innovations on electronics and programming. Cheers !
good job cool app for coding, compiling and uploading to arduino compatible over wireless bluetooth, and now waiting for bluno one hardware arrive....
- NEW FEATURE! Upload sketch via USB OTG to variant Arduino board and support many USB driver: CDC/ACM, FTDI, PL2303, CH34X and CP210X.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you like the app please rate it, but if you have some issue please tell me about them :)
- Now you can choose upload sketch between USB or Bluetooth
- Added a Apps intro Guide
- Fixed some issues with Serial Monitor
- Remove hamburgers icon on ActionBar to optimize title space
- Remove unused permissions
- Bug fixes
Set of tutorials for developers who want to use Arduino to create cool projects.
Dcoder compiler: a mobile code compiler ide,where one can code, learn Algorithms