Track calls by logging calls to your calendar, customize which calls to log and the calendar to save calls in allowing you to track your calls indefinitely. Enhanced call details with area code lookup for unknown callers. Also use as call log cleaner. Auto delete call history by number and call type. Search your call history. See call history statistics. Export your call history to XML or CSV file for use in CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Long click on every call grouping or listing to reveal specific operations.
The best call log manager on Android. See our ratings!
See more feature details below:
* Group call log by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed), date, contact, or a custom filter that you define
* Shows full call history details and lookup area codes for numbers not in your contacts
* Save call history to calendar. Configure to auto-save after a call. Also specify what calls to save
* Write call history to file (CSV, XML formats). Call reports saved on SD card at CallHistoryPlus/Reports. Use a file explorer app such as "ES File Explorer" to view call report files, email, delete etc
* Auto delete call history right after a call. Delete by call type and specific contacts
* Provides call history statistics. View call log analysis of incoming, outgoing, missed calls made, average talk time etc. Also displays a graph showing statistics by contact
* Search your call log
* Removes missed call notification from status bar.
* Select as default call log application when prompted to integrate with Android phone app.
* Place calls, send SMS, add contact or view contact details, delete from call log, save to calendar, right from contact listings
PLACE ON IGNORE LIST OF ALL TASK KILLER APPS TO PREVENT INTERRUPTION OF AUTOMATIC SERVICES AND WRITE TO FILE OPERATIONS
Keywords: call log manager, call log assistant, call history plus, area code lookup, search call log, call history statistics, export call log, android call CRM
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
You can select which type of calls to save and the calendar to save calls in.
Differences from "Call Log Calendar" paid version:
- automatic saving is not available
- location for the calls are not available
Purchase full version to have those extra functionalities and support developer.
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with Exchange calendars (please contact developer if you are able to cooperate with debugging this problem).
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0 (reported by one user).
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones. (multiple reports from users).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and recovers after some time (multiple reports from users).
Feedbacks/bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW!: NO ADS!
Also in CallTags:
Number Search - Perform a Google search on unknown numbers.
One-Click Call Placement - just click the green phone next to a call log entry to return the call.
Call Reminders - Just click on the flag in the log to set a follow-up reminder and your phone will alert you when it's time to place the call. The default alarm alert plays when it is time to place your call.
Per-Contact Log Deletion - click the contact name or number to access the Delete Log menu option - this will delete log entries associated with that name or number only.
Missed Call Notifications - You can select CallTags as the default app to handle missed calls. This gives you easy access to any notes you may have taken about that particular contact, which is useful to have when returning their call.
Phone Number Assignment - If the log contains a number not yet associated with a contact, you can create a new contact or assign the number to an existing contact. This feature is available from the Call Menu.
Search/Filter - The search filter matches and text in the number, name of the contact, or notes. Just enter some search text and the log is automatically filtered as you type.
Call Menu - click the contact name or number and the Call Menu appears, which lets your place a call to any number associated with that contact.
Keywords: Call Log, CallLog, Phone Call Reminders, Call History, Call Organizer
This is a handy tool for any developer/sysadmin who used to get huge log files via mails in their android smartphone.
This is just a version 1.2 which has got the core component, a viewer for log files which could be bigger than your RAM size. The 1.2 version has got font size setting and buffer setting. Will continue to add features on top of this. For the first version there is no file system browser, but you can open *.log files from other file viewers via open in other/external applications.
Important Note: Please note that this is not an application that can be independently launched. Go to your favorite file system browser / mail client and use share/open with option to open log files in this application. The application is being tested with ES file explorer.
Only one widget in 3x4 size includes call Log history, contacts and dial pad.
This widget provides all functions regards to calling such as look up call history, search addresses, dialing and etc.
* Free version has limited functionality.
WidgetPhone provides the two types of widgets.
1.Black, White (3X4 size)
- Optimum & Style
- Provides all the features in minimal space.
- Provide effective UI.
2.Silver (4X4 size)
- Easy & easy
- The large size of the text and icon configuration.
- User Interface for the elderly.
WidgetPhone of the three tabs:
1. Call Log
ㅡ Call type, name, date display
ㅡ quick sms, call button
ㅡ page up, down button(newest, older)
ㅡ name, number display
ㅡ favorite, page up, down button
ㅡ number key, sms, call button
SMS saving is also provided!
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones. (multiple reports).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
You can always make sure it works on your phone by trying the free/trial version before purchasing. :-)
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (email@example.com). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
Does NOT save or show caller's location. It only saves your location.
You can then view your call locations on a map (all at once or individually).
Locations are saved as addresses (or lat & lng if address can't be found).
Please email me before giving a bad review (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will work to fix the issue.
For those commenting that is doesn't show location what do you mean? If your location can't be found it shows "Not Found" but if it can location you then the address is displayed on the main call list.
I'm thinking of adding support for text messages as well if there's enough interest. Let me know in comments.
This app was formally known as "My Call Locations".
* It’s from RealVNC, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see kb.realvnc.com/questions/1
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd. in the U.S. and in other countries. Protected by UK patent 2481870.
historicall gives you 'intelligent' itemized call reports, on demand, right from your phone. 'intelligent' because most apps out there, and certainly operator itemized billing give you reams and reams of call records - but don't summarize WHO you were speaking to - just a lot of numbers, dates and times. historicall is different. We know that for a lot of people, it's not the cost of the call so much as the time spent that's important. If you're a lawyer, accountant, doctor, psychologist, consultant or similar - your time is much more valuable than the cost of the call itself. This is where historicall comes in. It will send you a report, straight to your inbox, detailing who you spoke to, and for how long.
historicall will automatically summarise the information for you, no need to go matching up telephone numbers to contacts. The report contains a total time spent for each person with the ability to drill down into the detailed call history if required. See screenshots for report examples.
Don't get left at the end of the month scratching your head and wondering where the time went - get historicall!
If you have any problems, bugs, questions, suggestions, feature requests etc. then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com
Tested on the following devices and Android versions:
Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime
HTC OneX, Sensation Z710E
Android Gingerbread 2.3–2.3.2 (API level 9), 2.3.3–2.3.7 (API level 10)
Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0–4.0.2 (API level 14), 4.0.3–4.0.4 (API level 15)
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (API level 16), 4.2 Jelly Bean (API level 17)
Android Cyanogenmod 10.1 (Android Jellybean 4.2)
Note - you will need a working email app & account on your device in order to email reports. Examples are GMail, Hotmail, Microsoft Exchange.
call log call logs call reports call report call reporting call logger call history phone history itemised itemized call time call report phone history phone report call expense claim business call claim call timer summary contacts call logs historicall historical call logs contact summarise summarize call record call records call bill call billing itemise itemize summarised summarized
Quickly see your phones call log from your SmartWatch. Your can see incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
Swipe left and right to navigate. Long press on a number and it will call.
Be sure to check out my new app Call Handling Pro - SmartWatch. It will start up right after you make a call.
Note you need to have a Sony SmartWatch™ to be able to use this app. This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this SmartWatch application.
Please give feedback/suggestions on e-mail or on Google+
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Call Log + is a call log launcher app for Contacts+ - a free ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app.
★ Beautiful call log design
★ Filter your call log by incoming / outgoing / missed calls
★ Call confirmation for outgoing calls from call log
★ Integrated contacts, dialer and messages list (swipe left/right)
★ Light / Dark themes
★ Text messaging
★ Auto pictures and birthdays sync with Facebook
★ Birthdays reminders
★ Quick call - press and hold a number or picture to call a contact
★ Coming soon - Speed dial !
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CallApp Call-Log is an add-on to the award winning CallApp. Aside from providing a single click to open the Call-Log it also provides additional functionality.
See info & pictures about anyone you communicate with by connecting your phone to the world’s best Caller ID & Social Dialer with over 700m phone numbers from 200 countries integrated to 60 information sources!!
See information about ANYONE regardless whether the other contact is:
▶ Initiating or receiving a call
▶ In your contact book
▶ Connected to you via social networks
▶ A CallApp user
▶ A person / a business
▶ Switch Left / Right to reach Contact / Favorites / Dialer / Call-log
▶ Text or Call directly from Call Log
▶ Press to view most relevant information about the contact: Facebook , LinkedIn, Instagram , Twitter and much more
CallApp combines your phone's dialer & Call Log with our local search platform to give you access to the people and places that matter to you, all in one convenient place.
▶ SOCIAL INFO - Pictures, birthdays and much more from all major social networks...
▶ PERSONAL INFO - Name, Photo, Birthday, SMS, last Email, Google Search ...
▶ BUSINESS INFO - Reverse Lookup, Reviews, Menu, Reservation, Street View, Yelp, Map, 144, white-pages, yellow-pages …
CallApp was awarded as one of the most promising start-ups by: Microsoft, IBM, Qualcomm and many others:
▶ TechCrunch: "CallApp is one of the world's most promising startups & selected as a TechCrunch Disrupt 2012 Finalist”
▶ Android Police: "Probably the App of the year, this is what telephony on a smartphone was supposed to be."
More from developer
Quick Call/SMS also filters your call log based on your call type i.e. incoming, outgoing, missed calls and lets you place a call with one touch from any view.
You will never need to search your frequently called numbers in contacts or dial them manually.
It also allows to create a shortcut in the home screen.