Track your Fertility, Ovulation & Periods easily with Femometer.
Have difficulty in remembering your period dates? Want reminders on your upcoming period? Are you confused by PMS symptoms? Want to use natural birth control for better sexual experience? With Femometer fertility tracker, it’s easy to keep track of your menstrual cycle.
Femometer Fertility Tracker is a smart and simple female period tracker. Other than this, it works as a pregnancy monitor, fertility calendar PMS symptoms tracker and helps track accurate ovulation. Femometer not only tracks your period accurately, it also works as a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. Femometer makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation and fertile days.
It is a first of its kind period app for women across the world. All women, even those with irregular period, can rely on this health tracker. You can log your menstruation days in a handy period calendar, schedule menstrual cycle reminders & record moods. Use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
- Track your period and PMS symptoms
- Calculate your pregnancy with ovulation calendar
- Monitor early stage pregnancy with ovulation calculator
- Add your sleep duration, diet description and other details
- Get a reminder for a prenatal checkup
- Draw your BBT chart automatically
- Analyze your cycle and period duration
- Log your first & last day of menstruation & fertile days
- Recognize the Luteinizing Hormone test with AI algorithm
- Get useful advice and other interesting articles
- Reminder for your contraception and medication
- Examine your weight change
- Track your sexual activity, sex drive and mood every day
- Keep a history of your cycle, fertility and ovulation
- Make your notes with pictures
- Add alcohol consumption, injury, disease and stress
- Pick and change your pregnancy week by week
- Easy ovulation test / pregnancy test with fertile tracker
- Connect with Femometer Fertility Tracker, Ovulation & Period Calendar.