The SleepMapper mobile app can communicate with your System One device and provide you with the personalized feedback you need to take an active role in your sleep apnea therapy. SleepMapper will allow you to:
• Receive feedback on your treatment and therapy results
• Monitor the progress of custom goals you set for yourself
• View equipment guides and educational videos about sleep apnea
• Troubleshoot issues to common problems
• Customize coaching tools that may be unlocked to help encourage you to stick with your therapy
Life with sleep therapy requires true behavioral change, but don’t worry — you can do it. SleepMapper is here to help you reinforce your commitment to change behavior and help encourage you to stick with your therapy.
Our goal is to make available professional advice to customers who would like to talk to someone who understands CPAP therapy and can offer practical solutions that work. Our sleep therapists listens attentively to what you have to say and give you their best suggestions and advice. During a therapy session, you are encouraged to choose the focus of the conversation, and we'll guide you through the discussions that follow.
Download this app to:
- Locate our centre and learn about opening hours
- Understand the different kind of services that we offer to assist with CPAP therapy
- Now you can book/change/cancel appointments with qualified CPAP experts at your own convenience
- Get to know the available appointment schedule
- Re-ordering of CPAP supplies can be done via the app
- “live” video consultation is available so long as there is a smart mobile device with good internet connection
- App is available for download for iPhone and Android phones
These are common symptoms of sleep apnoea, which if left untreated can contribute to serious cardiovascular illnesses, as well as sexual dysfunction, diabetes and obesity. The Sleeping Disorders Centre provides rapid assessments for sleep apnoea and other sleep disorders, and a full range of treatments and ENT services.
This app provides information about sleep apnoea and the treatment options available at the Sleeping Disorders Centre located at Harley Street in London. Take the STOP-BANG test to find out if you have a high risk of suffering from sleep apnoea and learn more about the condition. Get the latest news and research about sleep apnoea and watch informative videos about the condition and how Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) treatment can transform the lives of sufferers.
Sleeping Disorders Centre founder, Consultant ENT surgeon Michael Oko, is an internationally recognised expert on sleep apnoea. He is an advisor to the UK Government on a national strategy to tackle the rising prevalence of sleep apnoea in the UK. He has appeared as an expert on the BBC programme Goodnight Britain, and speaks at conferences around the world to promote understanding and awareness of sleep apnoea. Michael founded the Sleeping Disorders Centre in 2006 and now runs 3 clinics in the UK.