BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Keep track of your progress to achieve or maintain their weight. Also you can see the progress in various charts.
Supports multiple units of measure for your convenience (meters, kilograms, inches, pounds).
• Intuitive interface.
• You can easily modify or delete records.
• data is represented in graphs.
• Scroll horizontally to move between screens
• Glossary of Terms
English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Hungarian and Portuguese.
Android 2.2 to 4.2
Errors, questions, translation, etc. send mail to: victor.michel.gonzalez @ gmail.com
Upgrade to the full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androiddevelopermx.blogspot.imcpro
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
FEATURES OF BMI.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- add your picture to your profile
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* WEIGHT LOSS DIET
- 5 day diet chart helps you to plan your healthy diet to improve your fitness and health.
* WEIGHT GOAL PROGRESS
- Lets you know, how well you are progressing with your weight loss or weight gain.
* DAILY CALORIE REQUIREMENTS
- Every person has a different caloric needs based on their lifestyle.
- Lets you know about your minimum calorie needs based on your fitness parameters and your activity
P.S. There are many new features such as data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
O que é IMC?
IMC é uma sigla utilizada para Índice de Massa Corporal.
O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
O sobrepeso e a obesidade, indicados pelo IMC, são fatores de risco para doenças tais como a hipertensão arterial, a doença arterial coronariana e o diabetes melittus, além de outras patologias consideradas de alto risco para a Saúde Pública.
Para mais informações sobre o IMC: http://www.calculoimc.com.br/
This application calculates the Body Mass Index (BMI) of a person based on the height and weight of the person.
Also, the application tells whether the weight of the person is Normal or he/she is Underweight/Overweight/Obese.
Furthermore, it tells the Normal weight range of the person.
Additional facility: There is tracking facility in the application. If you save the BMI result, it will appear in the tracker list for your future reference. Also, you can delete the result from the tracker list whenever you want.
Tags: Health, Fitness, Body mass index, BMI Calculator, Weight loss, Weight gain, Diet
By using this BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index Calculator) you can find your waist-to-height ratio and body fat percentage. Know your ideal weight based on your height.
• Kilograms & Pounds for weight input
• Metric and English systems are supported
• 5 different measurement ranges supported
These values are provided just for your initial reference. Consult your physician for any actions.
Your feedback is important to us. Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback
BM Index calculates quickly and reliably the body mass index and provides a guideline to its interpretation. The body mass index is a measure for the assessment of a human body weight in relation to its body size.
The simple and intuitive operation enables an easy entry of your data. You will receive an immediate visual feedback of your BMI with the corresponding interpretation.
The optimal BMI is gender and age-Uminterpretation. The interpretation of this result is based on the standard of the German Nutrition Society (DGE).
- BM Index supports a variety of units for input of body size and weight.
- Already entered values are converted into standard international units.
© Copyright 2012 Infokom GmbH
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and enjoy!
Focusing the following muscle groups:
✓Find BMI (Body Mass Index) and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) of your body.
✓A text instruction with pictures for each exercise.
✓Each exercise comes with additional pictures of the trained muscles.
✓ Progression is the key to growth.
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
Even if you use only one fuel, this program will be useful to calculate expenses.
Configure your language (languages supported in this release: English, Spanish and Portuguese), currency, names of vehicles, names of fuels, consumptions. If you entered both consumption values of a vehicle (and/or route) then the program will obtain more accurate results. If consumptions are omitted this program will consider an approximated relation between fuel prices (and consumptions): Comb2/Comb1=0,7 (70%) or another you specified.
Press arrows to alter values or select vehicles, or enter values by using the keyboard of your device.
Plan: enter the distance of a trip (or week, month or annual distance) in order to calculate the necessary spending (fuel and money).
Importante: vá em Configurações, digite nomes e consumos de seus veículos e configure seu app.
Ainda que você utilize um único combustível, este programa será útil para calcular despesas.
Planeje: digite a distância de uma viagem (ou a distância percorrida semanal, mensal ou anualmente) e o programa calculará o gasto necessário de combustível e dinheiro.
Configure seu idioma, moeda, cadastre os nomes de seus veículos, registre os nomes dos combustíveis desejados, especifique os consumos dos carros. Se você forneceu os valores de consumo de um veículo e/ou rota então os resultados serão mais precisos. Caso omita os consumos, será considerada apenas uma relação aproximada entre os preços dos combustíveis (e consumos): Comb2/Comb1=0,7 (70%) ou outra relação especificada por você.
Pressione as setas para alterar os valores ou selecionar seus veículos ou digite os valores utilizando o teclado do seu aparelho. Os cálculos serão atualizados imediatamente!