Weight and BMI Diary, is an extremely useful yet simple tool to keep a track of your weight. Within a few seconds you can calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) and know whether you are underweight, of normal weight, overweight, obese or grossly obese. With a click of a button this information is stored for future reference. This application is for adults.
The features in the Weight and BMI Diary include:
1. The ability to record the weight, the height and determine the BMI using the Imperial or Metric Measurements.
2. The app will show whether you are underweight, of normal weight, overweight, obese or grossly obese.
3. If your BMI is abnormal it will show the weight you need to gain or loss for you to have a normal BMI.
4. You can keep the history of your weight and BMI in this app. There is a graphical representation over time of your weight and BMI.
5. Sets alerts to remind you to weigh yourself if you want to.
6. There is a brief description on Body Mass Index in the Notes Window.
7. The app is password protected.
Weight and BMI Diary is a very useful app to monitor your weight. It also provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
More from developer
Ever needed to find out how much to ask a friend for in gas money?
Simply enter the journey distance, the price you pay for gas and your vehicle's MPG and quickly and easily find out how much that journey will cost.
You can also find out how much the fuel will cost per person for up to 5 people!
An app that will save you time & allow you to better judge your fuel use!
Very small app that's quick to install and takes up hardly any room on your phone.
(Adapted for the UK: provides instant conversion for MPG and price in litres)
Translated into Spanish, German and French (Apologies if the translations are incorrect, I would appreciate any help in better translating them).
Fruit-Fall is a game that me and a friend have been developing over the last few months to get some experience during our studies at university.
Any suggestions that you have would be greatly appreciated and we really appreciate every sale.
The basic idea of the game is to catch the falling fruit (apples) by tilting your phone from side to side, positioning the character below the fruit in order to collect it.
You gain points for each piece of fruit you collect and consecutive collections will build a multiplier which will help you gain those extra points needed to beat your friends.
Its a game of skill that we are consistently tweaking (Hence the beta tag) and we will continue to add new features before we release the final version.
Thanks for your support.