Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided to you)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• Access account details
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Timing-Saving Options
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by Evolution1®
Here’s what the app offers you:
Equities, ETFs, Mutual funds, Foreign exchange and Options (including Option Chains) are all available for trading. You can also create price and news Alerts on equities and manage your own Watchlists.
Access third-party analyst ratings and Advanced charts you can interact with to get more data on an investment. Real-time trading information is also at your fingertips to help you make the trade decisions you want.
Quick access to real-time investment information in Quotes and Markets right from the bottom of the sign in page.
From a responsive design that reveals more information as you turn your device horizontally to an easy-to-use Order entry page, you enjoy a seamless trading experience.
Trades are protected with the latest encryption software and firewalls. Plus they automatically sync with your web trading account, so you know the information you’re seeing is always up-to-date.
Download the app now and get the most out of your BMO Self-Directed account by enjoying the convenience of trading on the go.
To apply for a BMO InvestorLine account, please visit our website or call us at 1-888-776-6886 during our business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday. From outside North America call 1-416-281-5400.
By downloading and using this app, you agree to the terms set out in the BMO InvestorLine Website User Agreement and the BMO InvestorLine Client Account Agreement, which form part of your contractual relationship between you and us and all accounts accessed via this app, or otherwise, will be governed by these agreements.
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or email@example.com
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
The screenshots are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation to trade in a particular security.
BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a member of BMO Financial Group.
® Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal, used under licence. BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Montreal Holdings Inc. Member – Canadian Investor Protection Fund and Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
Bank anywhere, anytime with BMO Harris Mobile Banking. Our app offers a convenient, easy and secure* way to bank on the go from your Android(TM). Visit bmoharris.com/mobile for additional details.
To get started, enroll in BMO Harris Online Banking(R) by visiting bmoharris.com today. Then, you can easily:
Manage your Accounts
• View your balances and account activity
• Track all of your accounts – even if they’re not with us – with Total Look(R)
• Transfer money between your eligible BMO Harris accounts
• Deposit checks by taking a picture with your Android(TM) camera**
• Spend less time at the ATM with Mobile Cash***
• Schedule and manage payments****
• Find an ATM or branch location
• Schedule an appointment with a Banker
* Please visit bmoharris.com/security for more details.
** Mobile Deposit is only available on devices with a rear-facing camera with auto focus. Certain conditons and restrictions apply. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal. For details, see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal.
*** For details, see the BMO Harris Mobile Banking End User Terms found at bmoharris.com/legal. Users must have a BMO Harris debit or ATM Card. Even though a physical debit card isn’t used to access Mobile Cash, the service is still considered a card transaction and transactions are subject to daily transaction limits for your card. If you don’t know your card’s daily transaction or withdrawal limits please ask your banker or call 888.340.2265.
**** Available to BMO Harris Bill Pay(R) customers only. Add bill payment to your online banking account by signing on to BMO Harris Online Banking and clicking the Payments tab, then the Enroll button.
The BMO Harris Mobile app is free to download and use. Message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Banking products and services are subject to bank and credit approval and are provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
Copyright 2015, BMO Financial Corp., All Rights Reserved.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Quickly calculate your borrowing needs using the Mortgage Calculator
- Create handy home profiles, upload photos, compile checklists and take notes while you house hunt
- Manage, track and compare your favourite properties based on mortgage costs and email yourself detailed comparisons to make your purchase decision easier
- Contact a BMO Mortgage Specialist to discuss financing or start the simple pre-approval application
- Find the closest BMO branch and ATM with the Locator tool
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
Features of the PC Financial Mobile Banking App:
Registration and Profile
Simply login using your PC Financial online banking credentials or register right from the App. You can also edit your contact information, password and your personal verification questions.
Mobile cheque deposit
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your mobile device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances
Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
View cheque images and statements
View details for your cleared cheques and statements for your accounts.
Pay bills you’ve already set up in online banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
Transfer funds between your eligible PC Financial banking accounts. You can set up recurring transfers by indicating the start date, frequency and end date. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.* You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
See past and upcoming transactions
View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial pavilions.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is important. When using this App, your information is protected under the PC Financial Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe. For more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
By downloading the PC Financial Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
PC Financial can be reached at P.O.Box 603, Stn. Agincourt, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S 5K9. To learn more, contact PC Financial at this mailing address or visit http://www.pcfinancial.ca/english/contact/contact-us.
PC Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have this App access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with the providers of PC Financial services.
® PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC is an authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
TD MOBILE PAYMENT
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your Smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment.
To obtain more information on supported phones and obtaining an NFC SIM card, visit www.tdcanadatrust.com/mobilepayment
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at email@example.com.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
- Easily view your account information, pay your bills, and transfer funds
- Deposit cheques with the click of a photo
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive banking activity push notification Alerts, and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card, RBC Visa‡ credit cards and/or RBC MasterCard‡ credit cards
- To learn more, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/index.html.
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank®, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Mobile performs functions to access services like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81. For assistance with removal of RBC Mobile, access instructions at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
RBC Royal Bank I RBC Direct Investing I RBC Dominion Securities contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc. in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with its online banking service.
RBC Mobile. Your Canadian Banking App for all of your Mobile Banking Needs. Brought to you by the Royal Bank of Canada. Innovative Banking solutions for Canadians.
BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Find answers to your questions about Scotiabank and our mobile banking app.
Save your ScotiaCard, then set up Quick Balance from the Settings menu to see the balances of selected accounts upon launch, without entering your password. This feature is also available under Settings in the side-slide menu.
Get balances and account details for your Scotia Day-to-Day, Borrowing and Investment accounts.
Go paperless on your chequing, savings, mortgage, investment and credit card accounts. View statements and now make mortgage prepayments on your mobile.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Transfer funds now or set up postdated transfers. Make cross-currency transfers between your CAD and USD accounts.
BILL PAYMENTS AND INFO
Pay bills now or set up post dated payments. Review your bill payment history. Add new payees or delete/edit current ones.
SEND MONEY IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD
Send, accept and cancel Interac e-Transfers. Add new recipients, too. Send Western Union transfers around the world to recipients already created in Scotia OnLine.
MY MOBILE WALLET
Use your Android smartphone to pay for small everyday purchases like coffee or gas at participating retailers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - just look for the Visa payWave contactless symbol at checkout. Plus, you’re covered by Visa Zero Liability policy.
My Mobile Wallet requires an eligible Rogers smartphone, a Rogers wireless data plan, and a Rogers suretapTM SIM card. Eligible smartphones: Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3, LG Optimus G2 and HTC One (M7).
Connect to your Samsung Gear 2, Pebble, or Android Wear smartwatch and check your balances for your preferred Scotiabank accounts right from your wrist.
View messages and important notifications from Scotiabank here.
ACCESS AND PASSWORD RESET
New online or mobile user? Press Activate and get started with your ScotiaCard number. If you only have a Scotiabank credit card, use its number to login. More than one credit card? Choose the one you use the most to login, and you’ll be able to view all of your credit accounts using the same number. Reset your password from the app’s login page. For assistance, call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842.
FIND A SCOTIABANK BRANCH, ABM, OR ADVISOR
Use our app’s Branch and ABM locator to find the nearest ones to you. View your Scotiabank Advisor information, and text or email your advisor info to family and friends.
You’re 100% protected by our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee. Visit www.scotiabank.com/mobilebanking for details
This app gives access to Scotiabank accounts held in Canada. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
SCOTIA iTRADE ACCOUNTS
Download our Scotia iTRADE app to trade on your Scotia iTRADE accounts or see their full details.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 email@example.com
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
StarMoney makes your banking faster and easier than ever thanks to its wide array of features:
✔ check account balances (individual account balances and total balance for all accounts)
✔ see account activity and transaction details (incl. pending transactions)
✔ create charts to analyze your finances
✔ make payments (single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers)*
✔ set up and manage standing orders*
✔ arrange direct debits*
✔ transfer money between linked accounts
✔ create and manage payment templates
✔ search for specific transactions
✔ create data backups on a memory card
✔ use the app in German, English or Turkish
* Supported TAN security methods: iTAN, chipTAN manual, chipTan comfort (optical), smartTAN +, sm@rtTAN optic, TAN one-step procedure, TAN generator, SecureTAN
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN MULTIPLE BANKS IN ONE APP
StarMoney gives you access to any number of bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with internet banking capability. These include:*
✔ current accounts
✔ fixed-term deposit accounts
✔ instant access savings accounts
✔ savings accounts
✔ loan accounts
✔ LBS mortgage saver accounts
✔ custody accounts (balances)
✔ credit card transactions (no DKB credit cards)
* Access depends on whether your bank makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol. The following are examples of banks not compatible with StarMoney: Commerzbank, 1822direkt, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland.
Before buying, please check the compatibility with your bank atwww.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The security of StarMoney is tailored specifically for mobile use to provide a maximum level of protection for your money and personal data and in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
✔ communication via direct and secure interfaces
✔ high encryption
✔ automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
This makes sure that the access to your bank accounts is secure even if you lose your device. The highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
It only takes three easy steps to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Define your password to access the app.
3. Set up your bank accounts – with the same login data you use for online-banking on your bank’s website.
Do you need help setting up your accounts or using other features of the app? Then take a look in the FAQ section or the user manual directly in the app.
For support questions (e.g. crashes, error messages etc.) or feedback related to the application, feel free to use the contact feature in the app or at http://www.starmoney.de/?kontaktformular-apps.
By purchasing and/or using this app, you fully accept the terms of the end user license agreement of the Star Finanz GmbH. You can find it at: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
For more information, please visit http://www.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
With convenient, fast and secure access to your CIBC brokerage accounts, the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App lets you monitor your portfolio, get quotes and check your account balances and holdings. And, if you're a self-directed investor, you can trade stocks on the go, from wherever the day takes you!
As long as you've registered for online access to your CIBC brokerage account, you can use the same username and password to sign on to the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App.
Never miss an opportunity in the market. Whether you're running an errand or playing a round of golf, take the market with you and trade stocks directly from your Android™ device.
View your CIBC brokerage accounts
Your account balances and holdings are updated throughout the day. That means you'll always know how your investments are doing.
You can easily and securely transfer money between your CIBC bank and brokerage account.
Check the status of trades and cash transfers, and review details on past and current transactions.
You can check quotes on individual stocks, or set up customized Watch Lists for an at-a-glance view of the latest price of stocks.
Your online security is guaranteed
Your security is our top priority: The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Download the app today and start managing your investments, any time, anywhere.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. Visit www.cibc.com/mobilebrokerage for more information.
* Not all CIBC brokerage accounts have all of these capabilities. Ask your CIBC Advisor for details of the capabilities available for your account.
** Equity trading capabilities are available for CIBC Investor's Edge and CIBC Imperial Investor Service clients only.
Android ™is a trademark of Google, Inc. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
To use the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you must first be registered for CIBC Online Brokerage. The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is currently available for selected Android devices only.
This application is an analysis tool for reading contactless NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)