Choose This not That for High Triglycerides. Inside this colorful app, you will find easy to follow suggestions on how to improve your health through nutrition and the food choices you make every day. This app represents the most comprehensive and actionable nutrition guidelines for how to reduce your risk, prevent and combat high triglycerides. If you rather tackle health issues and risks through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes then this app is for you! Last data update: Jun. 2018.
A number of powerful, unique and interactive features make this app so different and superior to others in the market:
• Is this food good for me? This feature answers the common question about suitability of various food items for your personal situation. And it does so in an easy to understand and colorful graphic form.
• Recipes. Most popular recipes on leading web sites.
• Health issues often come our way in groups of two or more. They are often caused by other health complications or result in other illnesses and risks. This publication is the only one in the market that offers dietary guidance for high triglycerides AND its combination with the following most likely health issues: Alzheimer’s disease, cancer risk, depression, diabetes (type 2), excess body weight or obesity, gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stress, & Vitamin D deficiency.
• Food Suggestions. You can ask for suggestions on the best food choices within a food group, based on your personal profile. An extremely valuable tool when at restaurants or when grocery shopping.
• ACTIONABLE information on what is good, what is bad, and what is neutral for your condition(s). We single out specific food items, and give you an ordered list of helpful and harmful foods within each food group.
• Suggestions on appropriate life style choices, alternative therapies and herbal remedies, when such options are promising and available to you.
Suggestions presented in this app are based on the content licensed from Personal Remedies, LLC. The primary sources used by Personal Remedies are US government sources such as USDA (US Department of Agriculture), NIH (National Institute of Health) agencies, and leading clinics & universities.
Behind this technology there is a team of expert clinicians, scientists and specialists who are passionate about bridging the gap between expert knowledge and the patient. This includes our Chief Scientific Advisor, Katya Tsaioun (PhD, Nutrition from Tufts University; L.D.N.; faculty of Johns Hopkins University) and the most current clinical evidence-based information that is available in the US.
Personal Remedies is the publisher of the largest collection of health and nutrition apps for chronic conditions in the market. It is based in metro-Boston, home to the highest ranking healthcare providers and academic institutions in the world.
The information presented by this app is updated by our team as needed and on an ongoing basis. These updates happen seamlessly, and do NOT require frequent inconvenient downloads of a new version of the app.