The Driver’s Guide is a vehicle-specific Owner's Handbook for BMW i models.
When using this system for the first time, you require an Internet connection. Once you have entered the vehicle identification number (VIN), the Owner's Handbook that matches your vehicle is downloaded and is then also available without an internet connection. Within the Driver's Guide, you can manage a number of vehicles.
Find out about the benefits of your vehicle with the complete Owner's Handbook, a search by pictures or explanatory animations. The better you know the vehicle, the less effort you need when driving.
The following content is available to you:
- The complete Owner's Handbook.
- Brief instructions.
- A search by topics.
- A search by pictures to find functions.
- Explanatory animations.
- Solutions depending on the situation, on the basis of quick links.
- Explanations of the warning and indicator lamps.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
Supplementary information can be found in other brochures in the on-board documentation.
BMW wishes you pleasant and safe driving.