Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
WAGmob brings you a Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app on American Law Enforcement Phrases.
This app offers officers and citizens an opportunity to communicate better – translating many commonly used phrases in various situations involved with police.
Fast, easy and fun way to learn about American Law Enforcement Phrases.
Features include phrasebook in Spanish and Korean languages.
App is continuously updated based on your feedback.
Designed for English Speakers. Tap a phrase and it will be spoken for you in Spanish, Korean anytime, anywhere!
App tools include search and Facebook integration.
Includes the following scenarios:
Miranda Constitutional Rights,
Waiver and court rule,
Orders and Instructions,
Comments and Questions,
DUI Test Stop.
Never be lost in translation again. This app will help you communicate when you need it most.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
A sample of the books content: Search at questioned arson scenes for the following items: candles, cigarettes, matchbooks, Molotov cocktails, fused chemical masses, or any electronic or mechanical devices an arsonist may have used. Also search for burn trails on cloth or paper, burn trails on carpeted or hardwood floors, and the removal of personal property or commercial inventory. Ignitable liquids are volatile and easily lost through evaporation. Preserve evidence in airtight containers such as metal cans, glass jars, or heat-sealed plastic bags approved for fire debris. Do not fill the containers to the top. Pack to prevent breakage.
This FBI handbook is the official guide to all law enforcement agencies in proper methods for investigating crime scenes.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime. The FBI's headquarters, the J. Edgar Hoover Building, is located in Washington, D.C. Fifty-six field offices are located in major cities throughout the United States as well as over 400 resident agencies in smaller cities and towns across the country. The FBI's main goal is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners. The FBI's mandate is established in Title 28 of the United States Code (U.S. Code), Section 533, which authorizes the Attorney General to "appoint officials to detect... crimes against the United States." Other federal statutes give the FBI the authority and responsibility to investigate specific crimes.
It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for lawyers, law enforcement officers and law students.
Includes Code updates!
If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the code to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Share sections of the code via email
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The New York Penal Law will be stored on your phone/tablet.
- Free, searchable library of American cases and statutes
- Keyword (Boolean), natural language, and citation search
- Browse or search statutes
- Most relevant results first
- Customizable, sortable search results
- Search results automatically display number of citing cases
- Jump right to most relevant paragraph of any case or statute
- Integrated research history
- Save favorite documents for use later
- Synchronize with Fastcase desktop applications using Mobile Sync
- Updated daily
Fastcase’s mobile apps have won the prestigious American Association of Law Libraries New Product of the Year Award and were named the 2011 Legal Productivity App of the Year.
Fastcase for Android also uses smart search technology from Fastcase’s fully-featured Web-based legal research application, which allows you to sort the most relevant results to the top of the list, customize and re-sort search results, and integrate citation analysis tools right into the results list.
This application is free, but you’ll need to register an account so that you can save favorites and your own customized search history. There are tons of customizable features, so the more you use the Fastcase app, the better it fits you!
Fastcase’s desktop application (www.fastcase.com) is widely considered the smartest alternative for legal research – allowing visual mapping of search results, dual-column printing, and more complete citation analysis and sorting tools. Fastcase was founded in 1999 and has hundreds of thousands of subscribers from around the world.
Fastcase for Android is the world’s largest free mobile law library. Happy searching!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
Statutes and Case Law Library is a cost-effective, mobile alternative to expensive legal resources like LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and antiquated legal statutes and case law deskbooks. With PushLegal’s simple point-and-click navigation, you can quickly find the specific rule or statute you’re looking for, and PushLegal will show you the leading case law associated with that specific rule or statute.
PushLegal is the only mobile app on the market that offers annotated case law alongside the relevant statutes and smart linking to Google Scholar! And monthly subscriptions are just $0.99 per book! Don’t pay $100 for a deskbook that will be out-of-date in no time! PushLegal’s content is consistently updated, so you can be sure you’re accessing the most up-to-date information.
Why carry around heavy deskbooks when you can access all the information you need from your phone? Leave your deskbooks on the shelf, find answers fast, and win more cases with our mobile law library in your pocket.
PushLegal is recommended by some of the nation’s top lawyers:
Dan Cogdell calls it “the most accessible way to get codes and case law.”
Katherine Scardino says it’s “the best app for attorneys—a must have.”
PushLegal was created by Jonathan J. Paull, a busy criminal and civil trial attorney in Houston. Knowing that all attorneys could benefit from statutes and case law access on-the-go, Jonathan set out to create a cost-effective, modern solution that will revolutionize the way attorneys can access information.
We understand that not all attorneys can afford products like LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Fastcase, and we also understand that all physical deskbooks will be out-of-date sooner or later. Download PushLegal now, and access everything you need on your phone.
Key App Features
- Annotated leading case law side by side with relevant rules and statutes
- More than 30 “deskbooks” of federal and state rules in your virtual library
- Intuitive design that leads you to the information you’re seeking quickly
- Smart linking to Google Scholar for review of entire judicial opinions
- E-mail option so you can forward any section to yourself or a colleague
- Customizable subscription options, so you only subscribe to exactly what you need
- Much more cost-effective than alternatives such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks
Our current content includes the following federal and state statutes:
Federal Bankruptcy Code
Federal Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual
Federal Search and Seizure Manual
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Title 8 Aliens & Nationality
Title 18 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Delaware General Corporation Law
Texas Penal Code
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Texas Transportation Code
Texas Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Texas Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Texas Business and Commerce Code
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code
Texas Property Code
Texas Business Organizations Code
Texas Family Code
Texas Health and Safety Code
Texas Probate Code
Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
California Penal Code
California Evidence Code
California Vehicle Code
Florida Crimes Code (Title XLVI)
Florida Evidence Code (Title VII)
New York Penal Law
New York Civil Practice Law & Rules
New York Criminal Procedure Law
New York Domestic Relations Law
We are continually expanding our selection. If you’d like to make a request, or if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using PushLegal, a cost-effective alternative to LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks. We hope you enjoy the app!
Complete list of MI laws on your Android devices.
☞ Complete offline access -No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
☞ Supports Landscape or Portrait mode and navigation at lightning speed
☞ Emailing of any article
☞ Text Fonts resize
☞ Quick search of any text or content in entire law database.
☞ Very efficient, fast and good performance
☞ Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law enforcement or in criminal law
☞ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible
☞ All in one place about Laws, codes, law, code, state crime traffic vehicle legal rules and state constitution
2012, 2013 Updates
Bloomberg BNA's handy Quick Tax Reference Guide gives you access to US tax rates and schedules within a few clicks. This easy to use Android app includes current tax rates and retroactive ones back to 2012 for:
* 2015 Tax Rate
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Corporate Tax Rate Schedule
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Use "Slider" or tap input box for keyboard to estimate taxes.
* Standard Deductions/Personal Exemptions
* Capital Gains and Dividends Taxed as Net Capital Gain
* Income Tax Rates for Estates
* Trusts/Estate and Gift Taxes
* Tax Code Pension
* Retirement Plan Limits
BNA's Quick Tax Reference Guide is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to change your year of reference quickly and calculates taxable income for different filing statuses.
In review of the comments, the Personal Exemptions and Standard Deductions are the same as the IRS says. Please ensure you are looking at the correct year. The app contains tax information for years 2012-2015.
If you are having trouble using the "Slider" for exact numbers, you can tap the input box above the slider to manually input numbers using the keyboard.
Download the app to take advantage of many features that powerfully deliver relevant content integrated into your workflow.
With the Bloomberg Law app on your smartphone, you will:
• View news and analysis targeted to your interests
• Follow news, litigation, and market performance of your clients, prospects, and other companies on your Watchlist
• Receive your latest Bloomberg Law alerts for legal and news searches
• Access legal documents and news articles in your Queue, even when you are offline
• Easily track dockets, opinions or bills in your interest areas
• Share legal documents and news with other Bloomberg Law subscribers
• Receive push notifications for important legal news stories from Bloomberg News
Note: Only Bloomberg Law subscribers receive full access to the app. You must log in with a current Bloomberg Law username and password.
•Bloomberg BNA’s Expert Analysis, including Tax Management Portfolios, Tax Practice Series, and Federal and State Navigators
•News & Commentary, including the Daily Tax Report, Accounting Policy and Practice Report, Weekly State Tax Report, and International Tax Monitor
•Integrated Source Material, including IRC, State Statutes and Regulations, and International Tax Treaties
•Plus much more!
New “app-only” features allow users to turn footnotes on/off, “swipe” through documents in the Table of Contents, and more. With this app, Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Center subscribers get the research they need on the go, when they need it.
The Bloomberg BNA Tax Center App is available to Bloomberg BNA Tax and Accounting Center subscribes only. Use your Bloomberg BNA username and password to get started today.
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.