Contact Sea Tow for On-water Assistance, PLUS access Tides, Weather Forecasts and Radar, GPS, Course Over Ground, Speed over Ground, Compass and Sea Tow locations – all with Day/Night Mode and all from a single App. Because boating should be the adventure, not finding information.
Sea Tow’s yellow towboats are standing by 24/7 to provide industry-leading on-water assistance. Learn more about Sea Tow at www.seatow.com. Not yet a member of Sea Tow? No worries, our App is free to all because as an industry leader it’s our job to make boating safer and more enjoyable for everyone.
Know The Tides
Get tide forecasts, moon phases, & next tide countdown in analogue format. In up to eight locations. And up to seven days in advance. Activate the “Follow Me” feature in your tides settings pane to continuously find the nearest tide station.
Check the forecast
Detailed weather report available including wind/gust speed & direction. Plus water temp, wave height, visibility, barometric pressure trend and sunrise/sunset times.
With forecasts of up to seven days. In up to seven different locations. And weather alerts in your area.
Get your bearings
Direction and location are no longer an issue. With the compass and speedometer, get your heading, lat/long, speed over ground and course over ground. Pinpoint your precise location on a map, take a photo, then share it with a friend. Designed for inland and near coastal use, it also works offshore with many GPS-enabled phones.*
Help is on the way.
Have peace of mind knowing you can contact Sea Tow through this App in addition to your VHF Radio. No matter what screen you’re on, you can contact Sea Tow’s 24 Hour Dispatch Center. Captains are standing by, ready to help. We know your exact location, even when you don’t.**
Keep your night vision sharp.
The Sea Tow App is the first of its kind to provide different graphic displays for night and day so it won’t disrupt your night vision. Adjust your Sea Tow App from Day to Night mode in just one swipe.
Please note: This app was not designed to work on a tablet. Was designed for use on a phone only due to the number of calling features in the application.
*This is a GPS repeater so the accuracy of our data is solely based on the accuracy of your phone’s internal GPS.
**The accuracy of our data is based solely on the accuracy of your phone’s internal GPS.
-GPS sensitive search
-Enhanced search parameters such as Boat Type, New and/or Used Condition, Price Range and Model Year
- Dealer search
-Multi location map views with touchable pins
-Individual boat listings with pictures and multiple seller contact options
-Driving directions to boat location
-YouTube videos for select listings
Boat Ramps from TakeMeFishing.org has an easy-to-use interface and provides a list of ramps close to your current location or any address, zip code or city you enter into the application. Once you’ve found the boat ramp you’re looking for, the app can even provide you with directions to the ramp.
Looking for a powerboat? Download our free BoatingBay app for Android today.
- GPS enabled boat search
- Advanced search: make, model, year, length and price
- Enhanced Google Maps with interactive pins for dealers, brokers and boats for sale near you
- Details listings with multiple photos and instant contact options
- Local weather reports
Desktop version: http://www.BoatingBay.com
Created exclusively by St Kilda Boat Sales, an industry accredited dealer based at the famous St Kilda Marina in the Melbourne suburb of Elwood. They are one of Australia’s premier boutique boat dealerships, brokerage and vendor agencies.
This free application is ideal for those mariners on the GO...
Boat Sales enables buyers, sellers and enthusiasts - to search the St Kilda Boat Sales database for New and Used boats they've got listed for sale. View full vessel inventories with pictures. You can also check the latest marine news, local weather and boating forecasts.
Looking for the boat of your dreams? Now you can access our stock listings several weeks before our magazine advertising hits the streets.
Get in early to avoid disappointment…
"Making Dreams Happen" with St Kilda Boat Sales.
Safe Boating Always!
Members and parents need never wonder where each badge goes on the jumper or shirt, with the help of the unique interactive badge positioning guide.
Features include :
• All sections of the 6-25 programme (Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts, Scouts, Explorer Scouts and Scout Network).
• Promise and Law for all ages (including all permissible variations).
• Requirements for every badge and award in the UK 6-25 programme.
• Interactive badge position diagrams.
• Track personal progress.
Filled full of thoughtful usability features, the Badge Requirements view allows you :
• Use the options menu to access additional features.
• Adjust text size for easy reading.
• Share links to badge requirements with your friends.
• For multi-stage badges/awards, tap the badge to see the badge design variations.
With great graphics and images of every badge, now you can keep the entire programme in your purse or pocket.
My Badges - UK Scout Programme, has been developed under licence and is fully endorsed by The Scout Association. Content copyright 2012 The Scout Association. Based on the 'My Badges' app for Apple iOS by Duchy Software.
Scouting offers fun, challenge and everyday adventure to 400,000 girls and boys across the UK. Offering over 200 different activities from abseiling and archery to drama, street sports and water zorbing, Scouting helps 6-25 year olds grow in confidence, achieve their full potential and become active members of their communities.
For details on how to join and for fun, flexible volunteering opportunities for adults, please visit www.scouts.org.uk/join
The price of this application covers the cost of development and marketing on Google Play. Any profits made over and above this will go directly back to The Scout Association, a registered charity in the UK.
The Scout Association - Registered Charity Numbers 306101 (England and Wales) and SC038437 (Scotland) Incorporated by Royal Charter.
and Wearable Devices(Gear2 , Gear Fit) with 4 different categories such as Camera / Speed / Fitness / Life.
Find out everything about the GALAXY S5's amazing features through this easy to use GALAXY S5 Experience App
GALAXY S5 Experience App Structure
1. GALAXY S5 Feature Experience mode
- Interactive experience modes offered in an intuitive way
2. GALAXY S5 Hands on Video
- Video clips of key features (linked to YouTube)
3. GALAXY S5 Design Preview
- Experience design with different colors and angles
4. Wearable Device(Gear2 and Fit)
- Introduction of Gear 2 and Fit main features
5. GALAXY S5 Accessories introduction
- Introduction of GALAXY S5's key accessories
Device Supported : Android Smartphone(4.0 or above)
1.0 Ghz CPU
Samsung GALAXY S5 Experience App doesn't support tablets
- Gear2 / Fit Experience
- Intro Video
Imagine you're on a sail boat, cruising out to sea in the deep blue water, the sun setting gracefully on the horizon. If this is your idea of happiness you'll love the wallpapers featured in this app! These backgrounds include anchors, ships and sailboats, sailor's knots and other nautical themed imagery and patterns. Whether you're a seasoned sailor, a hobby boating enthusiast, or simply a imaginative ocean dreamer, these wallpapers will spark your nautical passions even on land - after all, sailing isn't just an activity, it's an adventure and a lifestyle!
You can even share these wallpapers with your seafaring friends! Anchors away, captain!
This FREE app has up-to-date size and bag limits, fishing rules, seasons and area restrictions using interactive maps. Search over 115 fish images to ID your catch, buy your licence, mark your favourite fishing spots and find the nearest boat ramp.
The official rules for recreational sea fishing in Tasmania brought to you by the Wild Fisheries Branch of DPIPWE, Tasmania.
Fast and easy access to all Tassie’s fishing rules. Designed for recreational fishers, also useful for tourists, commercial fishers, seafood professionals and teachers.
• Up to date rules for sea fishing in Tasmania from the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
• Legal bag limits, size limits and fishing rules
• Searchable list of over 115 Tasmanian species
• Anatomically accurate, full colour fish illustrations
• Species descriptions, habitat and fishing tips
• Fishing gear illustrations
• Fishing area restrictions using interactive Google maps, integrated with GPS.
• Find marine reserves and area restrictions nearest to you
• Boat ramp locations help you plan your Tassie fishing trip
• Log your catches in the fishing diary
• Latest marine weather and tide information
• Recipes and cooking methods for popular species
• Cached maps for offline use
• Use the app to buy a licence online
• Fishing alerts and season reminders from DPIPWE Fisheries
• Responsible fishing tips for all species and gear
• Electronic version of the popular printed Recreational Sea Fishing Guide
• Don’t go fishing without it!
Note that the app is a guide only to Tasmanian fishing legislation. The maps should not be used for navigation purposes.
You recall you lend it to someone, but to whom?
Have you tried listening to one of your old CDs but you cannot find it?
Dude, where’s My Stuff? is an Android application that will help you managing and keeping track of your books, CDs, DVDs, money and more, that you lend to your friends.
The application will give you a reminder, will help you maintain and track a list of friends who borrowed items from you.
The application will give you a reminder of stuff you loaned and help you keep tracking
people which are in dept to you.
The owners are private individuals, companies, shipyards and banks.
All the available boats can be checked through the datasheets and viewed on board with one of our contact people.
All the phases of the negotiation will be followed by our staff: visit on board, offer, survey and sea trial, bill of sale, registration and deletion certificate, insurance and delivery.
★ FEATURED FUNCTIONS★
☛ PASSWORD & LOCK
✓Set up a password to protect your secrets
✓Change the lock frequency of password
✓Password recovery with security question
☛ BACKUPS & RESTORE
✓Auto Sync the diaries on the Cloud (when internet available)
✓Backup your diaries to SD card
✓Restore your diaries from SD card
☛ DIARY ENTRIES MANAGEMENT
✓Create, modify, and delete a diary entry
✓Diaries in daily view, calendar view, and list view
• Daily view: manage a diary entry for a specific date, including:
- Rate your day from 1 to 5 stars
- Select private diary emotions for each entry
- Select categories for your diary (possibility to modify exited categories and create your own categories)
- Attach pictures or photos to a journal entry (taken via camera or selected from gallery)
- Slide the screen left or right to view neighboring diary entries
- Diary entries are auto saved when exit
• Monthly view: Journal entries in calendar view
• List (Search) view: The diary list is presented in thumbnails for an organized view, and supports powerful filters and search:
- Change the order of diary
- Filter your diary entries with full-text search
- Filter the diary entries by date range
✓Show entries of selected categories, emotions and ratings
✓Multilingual UI in 10 languages(you can switch the language in the settings)
✓Different themes available (pink, purple, green, black ... 7 in total)
✓Different fonts available
✓Modification of the font size, color and style available
✓Modification of the thumbnail size available
✓Modification of the background image and background color (with possibility to adjust the transparency)
☛ HOW TO CONTACT DIARY+
If you have any problems or suggestions about using this app, please use the help from the app or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT leave them in your REVIEWS!
If you need your diary to be totally secure, just enable the password lock in the settings !
(TAGs: diary, diaries, private, secret, password, lock, note, notes, daily, entry, personal, journal, android, app)
Check out the great content in BoatUS Magazine and discover all the benefits of BoatUS Membership at www.BoatUS.com!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.