Contact Sea Tow for On-water Assistance, PLUS access Tides, Weather Forecasts and Radar, GPS, Course Over Ground, Speed over Ground, Compass and Sea Tow locations – all with Day/Night Mode and all from a single App. Because boating should be the adventure, not finding information.
Sea Tow’s yellow towboats are standing by 24/7 to provide industry-leading on-water assistance. Learn more about Sea Tow at www.seatow.com. Not yet a member of Sea Tow? No worries, our App is free to all because as an industry leader it’s our job to make boating safer and more enjoyable for everyone.
Know The Tides
Get tide forecasts, moon phases, & next tide countdown in analogue format. In up to eight locations. And up to seven days in advance. Activate the “Follow Me” feature in your tides settings pane to continuously find the nearest tide station.
Check the forecast
Detailed weather report available including wind/gust speed & direction. Plus water temp, wave height, visibility, barometric pressure trend and sunrise/sunset times.
With forecasts of up to seven days. In up to seven different locations. And weather alerts in your area.
Get your bearings
Direction and location are no longer an issue. With the compass and speedometer, get your heading, lat/long, speed over ground and course over ground. Pinpoint your precise location on a map, take a photo, then share it with a friend. Designed for inland and near coastal use, it also works offshore with many GPS-enabled phones.*
Help is on the way.
Have peace of mind knowing you can contact Sea Tow through this App in addition to your VHF Radio. No matter what screen you’re on, you can contact Sea Tow’s 24 Hour Dispatch Center. Captains are standing by, ready to help. We know your exact location, even when you don’t.**
Keep your night vision sharp.
The Sea Tow App is the first of its kind to provide different graphic displays for night and day so it won’t disrupt your night vision. Adjust your Sea Tow App from Day to Night mode in just one swipe.
Please note: This app was not designed to work on a tablet. Was designed for use on a phone only due to the number of calling features in the application.
*This is a GPS repeater so the accuracy of our data is solely based on the accuracy of your phone’s internal GPS.
**The accuracy of our data is based solely on the accuracy of your phone’s internal GPS.
Boat Ramps from TakeMeFishing.org has an easy-to-use interface and provides a list of ramps close to your current location or any address, zip code or city you enter into the application. Once you’ve found the boat ramp you’re looking for, the app can even provide you with directions to the ramp.
-GPS sensitive search
-Enhanced search parameters such as Boat Type, New and/or Used Condition, Price Range and Model Year
- Dealer search
-Multi location map views with touchable pins
-Individual boat listings with pictures and multiple seller contact options
-Driving directions to boat location
-YouTube videos for select listings
- Finger Swipe Navigation
- Pinch to Zoom
- Store Locator
- Keyword search
- Click part number to purchase on your smartphone or tablet
- Download catalogs for offline reading
- Navigate between catalogs within the bookshelf
- Opt in for Push Notifications when new catalogs are available in the app.
and Wearable Devices(Gear2 , Gear Fit) with 4 different categories such as Camera / Speed / Fitness / Life.
Find out everything about the GALAXY S5's amazing features through this easy to use GALAXY S5 Experience App
GALAXY S5 Experience App Structure
1. GALAXY S5 Feature Experience mode
- Interactive experience modes offered in an intuitive way
2. GALAXY S5 Hands on Video
- Video clips of key features (linked to YouTube)
3. GALAXY S5 Design Preview
- Experience design with different colors and angles
4. Wearable Device(Gear2 and Fit)
- Introduction of Gear 2 and Fit main features
5. GALAXY S5 Accessories introduction
- Introduction of GALAXY S5's key accessories
Device Supported : Android Smartphone(4.0 or above)
1.0 Ghz CPU
Samsung GALAXY S5 Experience App doesn't support tablets
- Gear2 / Fit Experience
- Intro Video
Imagine you're on a sail boat, cruising out to sea in the deep blue water, the sun setting gracefully on the horizon. If this is your idea of happiness you'll love the wallpapers featured in this app! These backgrounds include anchors, ships and sailboats, sailor's knots and other nautical themed imagery and patterns. Whether you're a seasoned sailor, a hobby boating enthusiast, or simply a imaginative ocean dreamer, these wallpapers will spark your nautical passions even on land - after all, sailing isn't just an activity, it's an adventure and a lifestyle!
You can even share these wallpapers with your seafaring friends! Anchors away, captain!
Nautica del Delta is now exclusive dealer Beneteau Power / Sail, dealer Rodman Spirit / Muse in Adriatic Sea, Master Service Dealer Honda and authorized Volvo Penta, just to name a few brands.
The assistance is provided directly via the numerous ports along the branches on the Adriatic coast and at its headquarters in Codigoro which, when connected directly to the sea, boasts an indoor storage of 6,000 sq. m. and an overdraft of 10,000 square meters. among the most organized of the Mediterranean.
This APP was developed for Nautica del Delta customers who want to have on Tablet or Smartphone the whole catalogue of used Power / Sail at our disposal.
This is the first and most complete platform available for any device such as smartphones, tablets or laptops delivering helpful solutions for the boat management including maintenance schedule, deadline alerts, repair control, quotation requests, boat and crew documentation management, marina auto check-in procedures, etc.
In case of loss or damage of your device, all your information is safe and stored in our servers based upon Cloud Computing Technologies. All your profile and data is always available from anywhere in the world logging into your Nautic Advisor account with your username and password.
Whether you own a small speedboat or a big sailing yacht, you’ll take profit of Nautic Advisor’s several advantages:
* Boat Data Sheet: Bring all of your boat’s data with you, anywhere at any time. Did you forget the width-over-all, mooring number, insurance deadline or plate number? With Nautic Advisor you won’t need to search it among all you papers. You’ll have them all on your Smartphone at your fingertips!
* Maintenance: Forget of all those memos in several files, notebooks and post-its! You can create alarms and schedules for any deadline you need (technical inspection of vessels, insurance, club dues, etc.), boat revisions (engine, extinguishers, life boat, first-aid kit, etc.), maintenance duties (antifouling painting, propellers, anodes, rigging, etc.) all of which will be very helpful to always have your boat up-to-date!
* Nautical Documents: Stop hastes along pier holding papers in your hand! With your Smartphone you can scan and save boat’s documents into a file. Send it to your hosting marina office at your arrival to port and get through an easy hassle-free auto check-in procedure. At any time and within the comfort of your boat, you’ll be able to share it too with your insurance company, yachting club, public administration, etc.
* Quotations for maintenance, refit and repair: Stop wasting time and money seeking for nautical workshops and free yourself from intermediaries! Even in case of those feared season-peak breakdowns emergencies or whenever you plan to do your boat’s maintenance, you’ll be only one click away from five free quotations of nautical companies in your area. Comparing prices and other sailor’s ratings and comments of this companies you’ll get reliable and useful information to choose the professional which best fits your needs and budget. Best of all? It’s an absolutely 100% free of charge service only for sailors!
Boat Advisor: Free time is real life!
to virtually everything there is to know about Yamaha’s 2015 Boats.
Learn about Yamaha’s ground‑up redesign of the industry’s top selling 24‑foot models, the
new Yamaha Quiet Cruise technology and the introduction of the boating industry’s first
Articulating Keel that enhances handling at all speeds.
View photos, browse features, compare models to the competition, compare specs side by
side on every Yamaha model, learn about new innovations, watch videos, get mobile alerts,
share your favorites with your friends and family, and view all the latest special promotional
offers, and more.
Yamaha’s mobile app was the named best app in the marine industry by the Marine
Access our podcasts, blogs, videos, news, livestream, and much more. Listen or watch recent archived messages and enjoy worship from various artists. Get access to the latest news from videos, the Ramp twitter feed and our weekly blog. Also, stay up to date on events, live services, product releases and more.
For more information about the Ramp please visit:
Every safety expert, journalist, coast guard, and search-and-rescue pro knows that float plans save lives, but an estimated 95% of all boaters (power or sail, big cruisers to kayaks, river/lake/ocean) do NOT make and use float plans because the paper versions (and some lesser apps that just replicate paper plans) are a hassle, are hard to find a non-boating-savvy friend to accept the responsibility of, and just plain get between you and your boating fun.
Float Plan One didn't invent the float plan--we just made it work! With more features and services than any mere mobile app, Via Mobile, GPS AND Server-based systems, Float Plan One streamlines and automates the float planning process AND helps prepare and train your on-shore contacts to act in times of emergency, providing them AND you and your passengers/crew safety and peace of mind. Compile, store, and easily use vital info (including photos of your boat, your dinghy, even your car/truck and trailer and ALL of your passengers and crew) Search and Rescue needs to find and save you in an emergency FAST, include all your ports and any stopover waypoints, set the safe ETA you choose, and push a button to file your plan with our reliable servers. Our up-to-date database of SAR emergency agencies will instantly match your route with the right 24-hour number to call, and our fail-safe alert system takes charge if you're overdue to notify your well-prepared on-shore contacts who then easily alert the right authorities--even if your phone, tablet or boat systems are out of action. You set the "alarm clock" and Float Plan One does the rest 24/7/365, sail or power, big or small, river, lake or ocean to get you the help you need fast.
At last a truly powerful, fully-featured, easy-to-use and reliable float plan system is as close as your mobile device. See the tour and video at www.FloatPlanOne.com for the complete story. Download the app, then become a Member Captain today!
Check out the great content in BoatUS Magazine and discover all the benefits of BoatUS Membership at www.BoatUS.com!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.