- Double-tap the empty pane above the counter to open a new PDF
- Swipe the left side of the screen or the top-left drawer icon to access profiles
- Hold the left button on the counter to set it to zero
- Hold the right button on the counter to increment by ten
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
Add multiple counters with custom colors and labels for those advanced projects.
• Up to 10 counters at a time
• Color and label counters individually
• Settable increment on each counter
• 1-touch increment / decrement
• Full-screen for easy viewing
If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.
Ravulous Hot Right Now is a widget that you can add to the home screen of your Android device. Jelly Bean users can also add it to the lock screen. It shows you a list of the top 5, 10 or 20 most recently popular patterns in Ravelry, sorted by 'hot right now'. You can choose to show knitting, crochet, or knitting and crochet patterns. Once the widget is on your home screen it will update the pattern list automatically, and you can flip through the pattern photos at your leisure. Never again will you be the last to hear about a hot new pattern launch, or miss out on a pattern bargain offer!
If you also have Ravulous v2.0.3+ installed, you can tap on the individual pattern images to see the pattern details screen in Ravulous. Then you can easily look at all the photos for that pattern, full screen them, and check out yarn requirements and pattern notes. You can also purchase or download the pattern, or add it to your Ravelry queue for later.
- This is a widget, not an app. To use it, look under the 'Widgets' section of your app launcher, and drag Ravulous Hot Right Now to a vacant space on your device home screen.
- Ravulous Hot Right Now is not a Ravelry product. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting and looking at pictures of knitting.