If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
Developed by a knitter, for knitters!
Long press Project name to get delete option. Long press counter name for counter options.
To set Stay Awake and Sound global defaults use the Settings option from the Menu on the main app screen. Toggling the value from the project view is just for the current operation and will get reset to the default the next time you open the project.
See website for full feature/release notes.
Please email me with any questions or problems!
+fix for error with older versions due to 4.2.1
+ fix for error with newer android and click sound looping until force quit
+Add the ability to set a minimum for a counter. Handy for when you need to repeat a range of pattern rows (i.e. repeat rows 9-15 six times)
If current value is less than the minimum when using the Set screen, the current value is set to the minimum.
~Modified Edit Note screen to fill screen with edit box and add scroll! Save/Cancel option through Menu button
~Add Toggle Sound to Project Menu (as well as through the settings on the main screen)
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
example: Cafe shop(how many customers in the morning or lunch section). which time is the peak hour or ...
Four individual tally counter window with zoom.
History window: list all counts with daytime stamp.
Analyse window: list all section time numbers of count.
Data can be save/export text or load/import text from SD card storage[Directory = "TallyTimedCounter"].
Zoom in History/Analyse List, content can be copy to clipboard.
Provide 5 long press short cut to fast access: Change Task Name, Set Counter, Section Time Select, Zoom in History List, Zoom in Analyse List.
The apps use WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for save/load functions and use internet permission only for Google AdMob to support our apps developer, users can find the detail information at
If you have any suggestion please email to email@example.com
• Knitulator is made for knitting and crocheting
• You only need a stitch test (gauge swatch), best in 10x10 centimetres or 4x4 inches. Knitulator calculates either in inches or in centimetres, the app transfers your personalized measurements in stitches and rows and vice versa, stitches and rows to measurements.
• Be mobile and flexible: knit and crochet, wherever and whenever you want. Save all important data of your models and pojects, Knitulator helps you and shows you all the information and data you need for your knitting and crocheting projects on way.
• Be sure: Calculate the most important measurements for all sizes (women, kids, men or footwear) and translate the different sizes according to these ones you are most familiar with (Europe, USA, UK, etc..).
• Be exact: Calculate in inches or in centimetres according to your preference.
• Be creative: See ideas and inspirations for your new knitting and crocheting projects
Handmade with love for you: We work to improve Knitulator and to develop new functionalities. Share with us how Knitulator can help you even more with your knitting-, crocheting or fashion-Ideas.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/knitulator or www.knitulator.com (blog is in German now, but will be translated in parts to more languages soon)
1.91: added ability to backup data. Open menu and select "Backup App Data". Your app data will be queued for back up on google's cloud storage and when you install Knitting Stash on another phone or reinstall the app your data will be restored.
1.2: quick fix for Force Close in Counters tab.
0.9:added delete confirmation dialog
added Needed Shopping field to Projects. added ability to sort hooks by size or type.
* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Ravulous Hot Right Now is a widget that you can add to the home screen of your Android device. Jelly Bean users can also add it to the lock screen. It shows you a list of the top 5, 10 or 20 most recently popular patterns in Ravelry, sorted by 'hot right now'. You can choose to show knitting, crochet, or knitting and crochet patterns. Once the widget is on your home screen it will update the pattern list automatically, and you can flip through the pattern photos at your leisure. Never again will you be the last to hear about a hot new pattern launch, or miss out on a pattern bargain offer!
If you also have Ravulous v2.0.3+ installed, you can tap on the individual pattern images to see the pattern details screen in Ravulous. Then you can easily look at all the photos for that pattern, full screen them, and check out yarn requirements and pattern notes. You can also purchase or download the pattern, or add it to your Ravelry queue for later.
- This is a widget, not an app. To use it, look under the 'Widgets' section of your app launcher, and drag Ravulous Hot Right Now to a vacant space on your device home screen.
- Ravulous Hot Right Now is not a Ravelry product. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting and looking at pictures of knitting.
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.