If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
• Accurate local time for a large selection of cities around the world.
• Reliable time zone and Daylight Saving Time (DST) related information.
• Arrange Favorites to easily find the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Add to your home screen a widget with the city you prefer, to track it's time.
• Set alarm in your local time for an event in another city.
• Variety of analog clock designs and types of display – analog and digital clock.
• Easy to customize. Add many cities/locations to Favorites, which are saved.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock format.
• Choose to show Dates and Time Difference in the Favorite Tab
• Easily supports landscape and portrait orientation.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.
Visually convert between multiple time zones, plan and schedule conference calls, international meetings or simply find good time to connect with friends and family abroad.
- Most convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
- Supports portrait and landscape.
- Scroll side-to-side (or up-down) to see nearby hours.
- Tap to schedule & share meetings.
- Full DST support with in-advance warnings.
- Highlighting of weekend hours; different hour-formats.
- Works offline (has over 20,000 locations)
- Upgrade allows for more locations, location groups and removes ads.
NOTE: Not optimized for tablet form-factors yet.
SUPPORT: Please email us with any app issues so we could help resolve them. Attach any helpful information: pictures/video of the problem, detailed description & symptoms. While we appreciate and read all the reviews, we cannot use the PlayStore system for support discussions.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
** Free version is ad supported **
A clean and simple world clocks app.
- 578 Time zones to choose from
- Date calculator
- Days until
- Duration calculator
- Time converter
- Time zone converter
- Weekday calculator
- Week number calculator
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
The idea is simple and elegant, by color coding your contacts by availability, you can instantly see if it’s the right time to call or schedule a reminder to call when your contacts are available. Using your device's local time, RightTimeZone automatically updates as you travel. It’s the perfect solution for finding the Right Time Zone to call your personal and professional contacts.
√ Tabs for Locations, People and Meetings.
√ A search function to find any time zone easily.
√ Simple “red, yellow and green” color coding so you always know the RIGHT TIME to call.
√ Ability to schedule meetings based on contact's time zones, or location time zones.
√ Easy meeting scheduler allows you to quickly decided the best time for your participants.
Regarding your data and privacy:
Inspired by Leif Clarander
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
NEW IN 1.7.1:
Lockscreen extension users will find the widget in the list again
Link to extension apps in the Play Store fixed
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 3 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
See times from different time zones on your home screen.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "World Clock Widget"
- Set your preferences and tap "OK"
Since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
You can add as many clocks you like to your home screen.
Tap on time to adjust preferences for this clock. Make sure you accept your changes by tapping "OK".
Attention Google TV: There have been reports Word Clock Widget is not working properly with some Google TV devices. Make sure you test it within refund period.
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
Also check out my new game, Word Shuffle
Don't like 3.0? Email me with details why and i can provide a 2.6 build. Thanks!
Need help installing? Run DigiClock settings from your app drawer and check out help!
Other Problems? Help on dev site! Didn't help? EMAIL ME, i'll fix it!
IF STOPS UPDATING, CHECK IF A TASK MANAGER IS KILLING IT!
Cyanogen Mod may kill it aggressively. But shouldn't anymore ;)
USE: LONG PRESS HOMESCREEN, SELECT WIDGET
Please support dev by buying the Donate version!
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Bob's weather comes with 2 different widgets :
1. Three days weather forecast with detailed data displayed on touch.
2. An elegant transparent widget for single day weather display with local time.
The widgets and app interface have detailed weather information includes sunrise and sunset time, four days weather forecast, and different images for different weather conditions. Additionally it's enhanced GPS module detects the current location while creating the widget or while loading splash screen before opening the app. This improves it's performance and it's improved search option enables you to search all the cities and countries easily.
And all these features come to you totally FREE of cost!
No matter where you are, we keep you updated.
Features of Bob's Weather
1. Weather forecasts with different images for different weather conditions for both app and widgets.
2. 2 different widgets -
i) For single day data display with transparent look with local time displayed in it and
ii) 3days data display with interactive tab view.
3. Detail weather information inside app that includes-
i) Sunrise and sunset time
ii) Wind direction and speed
iii) Weather forecasts up to 4days
iv) Humidity and pressure
v) Precipitation and Clouds density
4. Easy way of changing temperature unit, just by tapping over the current temperature displayed for the day.
5. GPS enabled on widget to auto-fetch current location
6. Easy search or selection of location, just by tapping on displayed city and selecting the preferable location from list or by writing in the search box
7. App settings with the following options:
i) Update weather manually
ii) Fetch current location weather
iii) Exit from the app
iv) About section to know more about the app
8. Multilingual support- at present for Arabic, Deutsch, French and English, Portuguese, Japanese and Spanish
"What would be the time in Sydney and New York when it is 12 pm in London?"
These questions often come to your mind when your friends, relatives or colleagues are scattered around the world in different time zones. The Time Zone Converter Pro from Bobcares helps you answer all such questions.
With Time Zone Converter Pro app you can
Find out the best time to call your friend who is in another time zone.
Find out the best time to schedule meetings with your teams working in different countries with different time zones.
Compare local times of various cities around the world.
Find out the local time of any other city at any point of time based on local time of any particular city.
Find out time zone of another city.
Time Zone Converter application shows the comparisons of the local time of various locations throughout the globe.
You can add any locations from a list of more than 2000 locations worldwide, residing in various time zones.
Set any moment of time (Ahead of the current time or behind current time) for any of the added locations, and get the respective time of all the other added locations. All this in a crisp design and smooth UI experience.
A revolutionary new FREE calc app that remembers all the figures that is important to you.
You can add notes beside each of your calculations, save it for future reference, or lets you share it through mail, bluetooth, sms or social media. The simple interface lets you quickly do calculations, and store it with a touch.
* Notepad that stores your calculations
* Add notes/description to each calculation on your notepad
* Stylish large and comfortable buttons for smoother operation
* Simple, clean and elegantly designed interface for a realistic feel
* Email your calculations instantly with a single touch
* Save calculations for future reference
* Purge entries from the notepad by holding on them