* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Financial Calculators consists of more than 100+ formulas which are broadly classified under four major categories,
***Who can benefit most?***
People from all walks of life, from students, stockbrokers and bankers; to realtors, homeowners and household managers etc.
--Supports phones and tablets
--Supports multiple languages
--Simple and easy to use
If you like our work and want an ad free version kindly check out the paid version at:
Thanks for supporting us and please do leave us your valuable comments for improvements.
This is a restricted demo version you can try before buying the application.
This application emulates one of the best financial calculators - the famous 12c Platinum from HP. We did not aim to completely emulate the visual appearance of real calculator. Instead, we are focused on precise emulation of the calculator functions
The main differences from real calculator:
- ON button does not actually turn the calculator on or off, but instead it changes digits separator from dot to comma and vice versa
- when a program is running, the display shows actual calculations performed, not just "running"
- there is no trade-off between program memory and storage registers
- the state of financial registers and RPN stack is displayed on the screen
- in ALG mode, the display shows if there are incomplete calculations, and number of open brackets
It's an easy calculator for everyone.
DEMO VERSION with ads.
- Convert interest rate to discount rate.
- Price Bonds.
- Discount Calculator
- Percentage Calculator
- "Regla de tres"
- Tip Calculator
- Interest rate
- Present and Future Value, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest
- Net Present Value
- IRR (Technical support Abraham Torres)
- Amortization (three types)(Technical support Abraham Torres)
- Liquidity Measurement
- Debt Ratios
- Operating Performance Ratios
- Profitability Indicator Ratios
- Options: buy a call, sell a call, buy a put and sell a put. You can graph.
- Black - Scholes Model (Dividend).
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
Compound Interest, Rent vs. Buy, Monthly Payments, Amortization, Investment Income, ARM vs. Fixed, APR, After Tax Interest, Mortgage Loan Cost, Prepayment, Home Lease, Down Payment, Credit Score, Blended Rates, Retirement, IRA, and MANY more!
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
To use currency converter you need internet connection.
Free version has ads.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
Premium version without ads:
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
***** Recommended by the American Association of Individual Investors *****
***** HP 12C User Guide available from the link below *****
HD 12c financial calculator emulates HP 12c financial calculator for Android mobile phones.
* Time value of money (loans, savings, and leasing)
* Bond price and yield to maturity
* Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
* Memory for up to 20 cash flows
* SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods
* Percentage change, percentage of total
* Cumulative statistical analysis
* Std. deviation, mean, weighted mean
* Linear regression
* Forecasting, correlation coefficient
* Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
* +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
* Date arithmetic
* Keystroke programming
* Program memory capacity: 99 steps
In addition to providing all the functionality of Hp 12c financial calculator, HD 12c financial calculator has the following extra features:
* SWIPE-able keypad provides a big keypad on small screen Android mobile phones.
* X, Y, Z, T register values are all displayed on screen.
* Customisable screen orientation
* Save/load programs to/from your mobile phone’s SD card
* Settings to enable/disable key click and vibration
* Memories are not converted to store program steps
* Configurable 10 or 12 or 14 digit display
* Help available on each of the keys
* Supports nearly all the screen sizes.
Android Hp 12c Financial Calculator Finance Calculator Finance Application Finance App Financial Application Financial App RPN Calculator RPN Financial RPN Calc Financial
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Calculator.
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Inflation, rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum invest 4, 03,252.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
3. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments. It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount : 5,000
Tenure (Years) : 10
Rate of Return (%) : 12.0%
Investment Amount : 6, 00,000
Maturity Value : 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
4. Loan Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount : 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months) : 240
Interest Rate : 10.5%
EMI : 24,960
Total Interest Paid : 34, 90,287
Please send suggestions and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com.
* Compound interest calculator
* Target value calculator
* Debt pay off amount calculator per month/year
* Debt pay off period calculator
* Tip calculator
* Discount calculator
For most financial calculators, an annual financial oversight is shown. For the Compound Interest Calculator a monthly oversight can also be.shown. Currency amounts are based on the regional settings of your Android device.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.
☆ Time Value of Money to solve problems such as annuities, loans,mortgages, leases, and savings
☆ Cash flow analysis (NPV, NFV, PB, DPB, IRR, MOD)
☆ Amortization calculations
☆ Depreciation schedule with four different methods (SL, SYD, DB, DB method with crossover to SL)
☆ Statistics analysis with four different regression models(Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, Power)
☆ Bond price, yield and accrued interest
☆ Interest conversion(Effective annual rate, annual percentage rate)
☆ Date, profit margin, and breakeven calculation
☆ Store or recall values in any of 10 memories
☆ Basic math operations include trigonometric function, natural logarithm, and square
☆ Black-Schole-Merton option model
☆ and more…
****You can use the link below to install full feature version without ads****
If you have any question or suggestion of the financial calculator, feel free email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Este aplicativo tem como objetivo disponibilizar no mercado de software livre uma ferramenta de auxilio na utilização da matemática financeira, na tentativa de otimizar o uso de fórmulas financeiras.
A Calculadora Financeira possui as seguintes funcionalidades:
• Juros Simples e Composto
• Desconto Simples e Composto
• Desconto Comercial e Racional
• Tabela Price e SAC
3D Jet Fighter is an extreme flight game that puts you in the cockpit in the middle of a dog fight! Shoot and fire missiles to destroy your enemies. Beautiful 3D graphics and silky smooth game play give you hours of entertainment. Compete against players from around the world for the highest score.
-Swipe left and right to follow the enemy jet
-Move the joystick to control the jet up and down
-Tilt the phone to move left and right
-Tap gun and missile buttons to fire!
-Destroy the enemy jet in the time allowed to continue on!
- Enhanced 3D graphics for high-end devices
- Super detailed new graphics engine
- Ultra-Realistic explosions and flight
- Leaderboards to compete for top score
We appreciate your positive reviews :)
keywords: 3D games, 3D flight simulator, airplanes, dog fight, jets, money, cash, fly, flying
★★★★★ "Really fun! Nice controls and not easy, worth the money" - Tom
★★★★★ "Awesome i will never get rid of the great game" - Joe
★★★★★ "Can't get better than this if you are looking for a good planes multiplayer online game... Very pleased - Brennon
Dogfight is a WWI multiplayer flight simulator!
Fly through training levels all the way up to full-blown dogfights against enemy airplanes. Playing alone is fun but the real fun is going multiplayer against your friends.
Watch videos of the game and join the community at http://www.dogfightplay.com
If you have any requests/complains please visit www.dogfightplay.com forums.
I keep track of all requests and complains and fix them on each release.
“Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Incorrect answers result in realistic fault scenarios: Navigation system malfunction, G-force Structure Overload, Rocket Stage Separation failures and more. At any time during failures the student can activate a Launch Escape System (LEM) and save the crew for an extra bonus score.
★ 5+1 Stars! Gold Award - BesteKinderApps.de
★ "New & Noteworthy" (Educational/Simulation Games) in United States, Norway, Japan, Canada, China, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia and Deutschland
★ We are Featured on the MWA's Banner Program.
★ Reviewed by TheiPhoneMom.com -
"The graphics are wonderful and they spin and adjust, giving you a complete look at outer space and your rocket in action. The sound effects are also realistic and give the app an authentic space feel. MATH IGNITION™ is another great app choice for older children who need an entertaining alternative to Math flashcards."
★ 5 Stars Customer review (Australia):
"I can't wait for the moon missions. As a NASA and Apollo Saturn V fan I can't believe this app is quite realistic... Get busy, release version 2 :) "
✓ Choose Math Operations individually and in any Combination
✓ Different Math Types on each level
✓ 3 Skill Levels
✓ Custom Keyboard for Easy Input
✓ Realistic Physics Simulation
✓ Variating Rocket failure-system
✓ Functional Launch Escape System
✓ Use chalkboard to Write and Draw
Recommended Ages/Grades: Grades 1 - 5+
If you have questions please contact us at: email@example.com
Will you become the best pilot in history?
You will fly World War I airplanes against the best aces in history. Enjoy beautiful hand drawn European cities and detailed historical airplanes.
Claim your title and place in history. Move through the ranks to victory. There can only be one Top Ace.
“Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
Note: 12 levels included. Dozens more on the full version!
A black-hearted King punishes the brave Orcs, the only ones in the kingdom with joy in their hearts. Join the Orcs in their battle against the royal troops to regain the happiness that was stolen by the King’s evil spell. A strategy game that brings to life the strength of these fantastic characters from the medieval era.
Advance through the various levels, gaining more troops and weapons to fight the knights, wizards and ghosts of the King.
Will the Orcs survive?
• Strategy game.
• Various levels, you advance to find new obstacles, and gain different weapons and tools to defeat the enemy.
Children can enjoy this game as much as adults. You’ll see it’s too much fun for words!! :D
Find out how many different things you can draw and guess. Discover (or should we say re-discover?) a new side of you by practicing how things can be drawn in many different ways. This game is made to feed your imagination with creativity and passion for expression.
Get more colors and color combinations by reaching new levels or buying points.
Switch languages and learn words that could be useful in the future.
Discover lots of nouns (animals, things, and famous people) to be drawn!
Get inspired and let your imagination guide you!
Would you make me a Dibu?
Our Trustees (BBVA, La Caixa, Iberdrola, Repsol, Santander and Telefónica) represent 65% of the IBEX-35 (250 million of euros in stock market capitalization). Also, relevant public and private corporations have joined this initiative including Adif, Agbar, Bankinter, Correos, Danone, El Corte Inglés, Gas Natural Fenosa, Meliá Hotels International and Renfe.