Built by Science is a six-week course on the essentials of building muscle. You will learn muscular and skeletal anatomy, muscle function, biomechanics, the best exercises to build lean mass, and the nutrition and supplement know-how to put everything to use.
Built by Science begins with six body part-specific video courses on muscular anatomy, skeletal anatomy, muscle function, and exercise application.
Phase one of the program includes relatively high reps and short rest periods to help you build a solid training base and prepare your body for heavier work ahead. This phase will help you build muscle and connective tissue strength.
The second phase of the program is focused on strength development. By dropping the repetitions, increasing the rest, and focusing on strength, you can make your nervous system more efficient. Doing this will make you stronger and considerably bigger.
Built by Science also includes advice for cardiovascular exercise, an expert supplement plan, and a complete guide to muscle-building nutrition!
More about Built by Science:
• Effective 6-week fitness plan that will help you build muscle and strength
• Appropriate for beginner and experienced lifters
• Includes daily workouts, video instruction for each body part, a nutrition guide, and supplement advice
• Nutrition guide includes a sample meal plan and explanation of macronutrient ratios
• Supplement plan to help you feel strong during your workouts and support your fitness goals
• Educational videos that explain how each muscle group works and the best lifts to build them
• Tap an exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout reminder notifications help keep you on track
Your body is a work of art. It's yours to create. Built by Science will teach you to harness mind and muscle so you can build your best self!