Worry about poor network strength and signals.
Boost you network coverage strength with our Network booster to get better signal.
We are introducing Network Booster to Strong your network capabilities and help to get better call quality and Mobile Data like GPRS,3G/4G speed quality.
* Network Booster Help you to increase your network signal.
* Network Booster provide better quality on phone calls and Internet Mobile data.
* Network Booster improve stability of Network signal.
So Boost your Network strength and Signals speed with Our Best Android Network Booster App.
Are you like me who’s annoyed by how tedious it is to browse through all your android menus just to adjust your screen brightness to your liking?? Well then this app is for you, a very simple, super lightweight app that lets you do just that!
This application closes ALL possible apps at the time of execution. As a result, you will have longer battery life since it closes all the other apps using your battery that you don't even see! :)
- thelittleone -
top is a task manager program found in many Unix-like operating systems. It produces an ordered list of running processes selected by user-specified criteria, and updates it periodically. Default ordering by CPU usage, and only the top CPU consumers shown (hence the name). top shows how much processing power and memory are being used, as well as other information about the running processes. Some versions of top allow extensive customization of the display, such as choice of columns or sorting method.
You can also kill any procces on rooted devices. App does simple su -c kill -9 pid. This kills the crab.
MultiTool gives this chance, as it gathers, all in one, the commonest tools and utilities for smartphones. It consists
in 9 utilities: flashlight, compass/map, notepad, units converter, timer, stopwatch, percentage calculator, device's info, and equation solver.
- Flashlight: It uses the brightness of the screen and the flash of the camera to turn your device into a flashlight.
- Compass/Map: Utility that consists of a compass and a map that can position you when you have the GPS on.
- Notepad: Classical notepad that allows you to take notes wherever you want in the easiest way.
- Units Converter: You will be able to convert unities of different magnitudes very fast with this tool.
- Chronometer: Intuitive chronometer that shows you partial laps.
- Timer: Practical timer that will warn you at the end of the countdown.
- Percentage calculator: It can calculate increase and discount of a percentage (VAT, bargains...).
- Device's info: It shows you all the technical information of your device, such as the Android version or the screen resolution.
- Equation solver: By introducing the coefficients of the equation, this tool calculates the solutions of that equation.
¡What's more, it allows you to erase the data dynamically!
You can do it by shaking the smartphone from side to side, or you can move the hand above the screen from right to left, or vice versa.
You can buy an ad-free version of MultiTool!
If you find any bug or you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to contact us!
(Note: The access to camera's LED depends on the manufaturer and the model of your device. If you find out that the LED flashlight is not running on your device, we would thank you if you could send us an email informing about your device model, so we could add more supported devices for that function.)
It looks for missed calls every 5 minutes using android's Alarm Manager (instead of an always running service) so it doesn't drain your phone's battery!
Because android keeps identifying a call as missed even if you clear it from the notification area (you should tap on the notification to let it know you have acknowledged it) we have added motion detection!
When a new missed call is found, we make sure that the phone is motionless before sending a notification e-mail. Of course you can disable that!
Now eMailMissedCalls uses Google's OAuth 2.0 to authenticate with Gmail so you don't have to type your Gmail password.
See processingjs.org and processing.org for more details about ProcessingJS/Processing.
- Run the sketch in-app
- Syntax highlighting
- Code tidy-up/indent
- Code keyboard with visibility toggle
- Open/Save sketches on SDCard
- Download remote sketches
- Share code with other applications
- New sketch opens with basic template
For 3D/WebGL sketches make sure you have Firefox installed and choose 'Launch sketches in external browser' in the Options screen, then when running the sketch choose Firefox and select Always.
1. Reorganize and streamline the menu files
2. Simplify the UI navigation flow
3. Enrich the bill information display
Let's enjoy 3Macau app for greater user convenience, including
- A convenient app for call forward
- A convenient app to apply Daily Pass
- Information of bill
- Information of unbill
- Latest 3Macau promotion offer
- Shop location and information
The menu allow to disable the app by selecting "exit", or enable/disable sound effect.
To acrivate app just press the launcher icon.
Please...Rate this App.
Try "MC: Play" now!
(It can customize what it do.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to use this app?
A. Just press, and it will works.
Q. I am using hard-key user. How can I register this app as Quick Launch?
A. In Android Settings, Quick Launch is into Applications sub-menu.
Q. App does not works.
A. Check if there is any apps controlling "HEADSETHOOK". JAYS Headset Control and other apps change it's default value.
If you need support, please mail to address below.