It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
-- Even or individual splitting of costs among travelers.
-- Debt protocol
-- Function to settle debts
-- It's offline-compatible.
-- Report export (Dropbox, Evernote, Mail, SDCard)
Visit http://trickytripper.blogspot.de/ for news and future plans.
Contact me if you want to contribute a translation.
Data used in this application are provided by web sites (www.shopping-time.co.uk, www.shopping-time.com, ...) that work on a collaboration model. Then, if you don't find a shop or if the hours are not good you can add or modify it on the site or in the application.
This application allows you to quickly find the opening hours of shops, stores, restaurants and services (town hall, post office, ...).
For each shop or service, you have the address and phone number as well as practical information (parking, wifi, ...) and, of course, the opening and closing times. Moreover, it is possible to locate it on a map and get there using a navigation application.
You can also manage your favorite shops or services.
With this application on your mobile device, you are always able to know what are the shops, stores, restaurants and services open in your neighbourhood.
The big new feature is the ability to add or modify shop or service information directly from the application.
Available countries are :
- United Kingdom,
- United States of America.
I apologize for having change the format for saving favorites that causes the loss of your previously saved favorites.
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : to obtain your current location in a quick and imprecise way
- INTERNET : to access the Internet
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : to obtain network state
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : to obtain your current location in a precise way
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : to obtain WIFI state
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : to store cache of map data
UPCOMING FEATURES :
- tablet support
If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/piwisoft/products/piwisoft_les_horaires.
NEW FEATURES :
- Add/Modify shop or service information
- Modernization of the user interface
(i) UP TO 50% OFF mobile-specific deals
(ii) FREE cancellation on most bookings
(iii) our BEST PRICE guarantee
(iv) access to your booking details offline: no need to find internet connection or print your reservation details whilst on the move!
That's not all: our app allows easy hotel selection with map search & sort/filter functionality; the ability to search for hotels near your location; the choice of whether to pay online or at the hotel for thousands of properties; a website in 10 different languages and 24/7 customer support.
Don't take our word for it - here's what some of our users have to say:
***** 'I love it. Fast and functional.'
***** 'Really useful! Very useful for those traveling for business or pleasure, fast, practical and easy to use!'
***** 'Outstanding Very useful and easy-rich content'
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
IATI Agent product range covers flights, accommodation, mass transfer, rent a car and other services related to the core travel services.
All IATI Agent services are completely on mobile, enabling a seamless and fast communication between product suppliers and sellers.
IATI Agent provides a complete travel solution for travel agents with its fast and responsive product modules enabling them to compete with the ever growing traveling market.
IATI Agent mobile application consists of all the core modules that covers the agent’s needs:
IATI Agent is a free mobile application without any ads or visual disturbances.
With IATI Agent's push notifications you will receive sales or campaigns on your mobile device.
You can make your reservations in a highly secured credit card transaction environment (SSL) and pay with many options like account or credit card.
IATI Agent is available in English, Turkish, German, Russian and Ukrainian.
IATI Agent also supports multi-currency, you can buy and compare in various currencies.
If you desire,your reservation confirmations are sent through SMS and E-mail.
IATI Agent has a 7/24 call center support 444 42 84 (444 IATI) that will assist you with all of your requests.
Application to record your journeys and export them. It allows you to:
[✔] Create a journey divided into days, setting the date for the beginning and end (editable)
[✔] Take note of the places visited by associating them pictures taken with the camera or imported, videos, text notes and audio recordings
[✔] Associate places a GPS position, address (obtained automatically or entered by the user), altitude, date and time of visit
[✔] Record the GPS track of the whole trip
[✔] Plan the trip, adding points of interest (POI) created by the user and placed on the map, or by querying geolocation services such as Flickr, Wikipedia and Google Places
[✔] Share photos on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or send them via e-mail
[✔] Share videos on YouTube
[✔] Inform the friends of your actual location through Facebook and Twitter, by associating a message
[✔] GPS track to share it on Facebook, Twitter or send it by email
[✔] Export/import the entire trip in Zip format, compressed CSV, GPX or Google Earth Kmz and, on request, upload it on DropBox
[✔] contextual user guide: check for "?" symbol on the action bar
Differences between Smart Travel Notes Free e Plus
advertising ✔ X
travel on Google Drive X ✔
publishing post X ✔
With 3G and hotel WIFI connections now widely available in most countries, Travel Smart lets you stay up to date with essential official travel advice. Travel Smart also provides a quick and convenient single repository to access travel information from multiple countries straight from your mobile device wherever you may be. Don't miss an important travel alert or warning ever again!
You can clearly track all of your daily expenses, making it easier to keep within your budget, no matter where your travels might take you.
The app is inspired by my own experience of travelling in countries with high or low denomination currencies, and by the 'Lonely Planet' article "Long-term travel: top tips for a fulfilling trip" - http://www.lonelyplanet.com/north-america/travel-tips-and-articles/77382
Travel Expenses is simple and streamlined - Check the screen-shots and the feature list below to see what this app is and what it isn't!
1) Add a new expense by giving it a name (like "Lunch", "Hotel" or "Brewskis"), adding the cost, the local currency and details of date and time
2) If you've made a mistake or need to adjust something you can easily edit and delete existing expenses
3) For each day you can add a location to keep note of where you've spent what
4) When you get home and start planning for your next trip you can archive the expenses list and create a new one
5) Reload an archived list any time
6) Export, backup and import your data to your SD card
This app will - among many other things - not allow you to:
1) visualise or analyse your spending
2) put expenses into categories
3) attach photographed receipts
4) share your expenses on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network
5) travel through time
Your data is yours and yours only.
I'd love to hear how Travel Expenses has helped you, and how I could improve it, so please get in touch.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES
TripBucket is a fun and easy way to Plan, Do and Share those "Must-Do" experiences that you dream about. The TripBucket mobile app has over 15,000 Dream Destinations, Must-See Events, Location Based Things To Do, Personal Challenges and Self-fulfilling Achievements worthy of inclusion on anyone’s bucket list.
- Multiple methods for finding destinations, events and challenges
- Easy to search categories including Most Popular & Top 10 dreams
- Detailed Dream Descriptions with relevant articles, Tips and How-To’s
- Read about and see photos of what others have done
- Build and Track your personal bucket list with multiple filtering options
- Create shareable interactive itineraries
- Find providers of specialized services, tours and equipment
- Utilize Detailed mapping capability
- Schedule great Things To Do in every location
- Rank, Sort and Filter your personal bucket list dynamically
- Find famous landmarks, restaurants and entertainment wherever you are
- Real-time bucket list check-off to Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media
- Receive Alerts for relevant upcoming events world-wide
- Update Dream status on the fly
- Add your personal Tips, Things To Do and Photos
- Keep your family and friends informed as you go
- Make Recommendations to the TripBucket community
- Invite friends and family to share in your Dream adventures
Keywords: Travel, adventure, Bucket List, BucketList, destinations, Trip Bucket, Tripbucket, Cities, world, parks, extreme, guide