Newest: Galaxy S9 now records calls crystal clear in two sides, both Exynos 9810 and Snapdragon 845 variants are supported, No Root Needed, just install the app and go. After installation please click "Set Default Settings" then it works at once.
Two reasons you need this app
* You need a real business level call recorder, safe, clean, stable.
* You need high quality recordings.
* Record phone call
* Record voice memo, meeting, lecture etc
* Manage recordings - search, play back, view, delete, add note, share etc
* Save recorded files in the phone or in the removable SD card
* Support MP3, MP4, WAV, 3GP, AMR, AAC formats
* Support cloud drives (Google Drive / Dropbox)
* Many options you can choose, powerful meanwhile light weight and green
As a player in the call recording field, we have played several years. In these years we invented the solution of "perfect call recording without root" for android phones for the first time in the world, we helped numberless android users to avoid rooting their phones to get good call recordings. Later some other call recorders "invented" the same solution, but it seems they don't really know the details, as a result their record engines are not reliable, you'll find "sometimes in the recording the caller's voice is weak". However this app works great, the record engine is very reliable, recorded calls are loud and clear in two sides.
No root needed
This app records calls crystal clear in two sides for almost all Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, 5.0 phones, no root needed. For example some of the popular phones:
- Galaxy S9 (both Exynos 9810 and Snapdragon 845 variants)
- Galaxy S8, S7, S6, S5
- Galaxy Note8, Note7, Note5, Note4
- Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A5, A3, J7, J5, J3, C9, C7, C5
- Huawei Mate10 Pro, Mate10, Mate10 Lite, Mate9 Pro, Mate9, Mate9 Lite, Mate8, Mate7, Mate S
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro, P20 Lie, P10, P10 Plus, P10 Lite, P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6
- Huawei Honor View 10, 9, 8
- Huawei Honor 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
- Huawei Note8, Nova
- Huawei more other phones powered by Huawei's own Kirin CPU
- HTC U11, 10
- HTC One M9, M8, A9, E9, E8
- HTC Desire 830, 828, 826, 820, 816, 700, 626, 616, 610, 530, 516
- Support call recording for both SIM1 and SIM2
- Moto Z2, Z,
- Moto G5S, G5, G4 Play (not G4), G3 Turbo Edition, G3
- Moto E5, E4, E3
- Moto M
- Moto X Play, X4
- LGE V30, V20, V10
- LGE G6, G5, G4, G3, G2
- LGE K10, K8, K4, Q6
- Xperia XZ1, XZ1 Compact, XZ, X, X Performance, X Compact
- Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact, Z4 (Z3+), Z3, Z3 Compact, Z2, ZR
- Xperia E4, E
- Xperia M4, M2, M
- Nokia 8, 6, 5, 3
- OnePlus 5, 3T, 3, 2, 1, X
- Google Pixel2, Pixel2 XL (In some countries root needed)
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL (In some countries root needed)
Following phones need root, otherwise you can only record your own voice, the caller's voice is very weak in recordings, no matter what recorder you are using in the market. This app can fix the problem perfectly if you root the phone. Without root you have no solution in the world for sure, with root this app is exactly the solution.
- Nexus 6P, 6, 5X, 5, 4
- Moto G4, G4 Plus
- The app is FREE. No advertisement.
- If needed you can upgrade to the PRO version by in-app purchase.
Look here: http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder_troubleshooting.html