Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Thanks very much for reporting bugs to us!
If you have any thoughts about this app, do not hesitate to email us. We'll keep improving it
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
"THIS APP DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC"
MusicScorePad is a music notation app.
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Autosave function programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro (default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf (plus version)).
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF (Plus version)
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2Xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time
The free version has this limitations: can't be exported in PDF format (you can, however, export to png format), and a limited number of imports to 3 images and scans with the integrated camera, then these options will become unavailable.
You can open the keyboard and the MediaPlayer 10 times each.
This is to allow you to test these functions on your tablet / phone.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
Designed to aid composing and editing your own music prior to punching the paper strips for Music Boxes, MBC allows you to compose, edit, preview, play, save and share your creations via Twitter, Facebook, Email or local file transfer.
- Built for Tablets and Phones
- Supports 15, 20 and 30 note music boxes.
- Share your compositions with others via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
- Multiple undo
- Disable Notes for temporary changes
- Ripple edits
- Save and Load (access the save location via iTunes File Sharing/Android local storage)
- Sounds sampled from physical Music Boxes
- Save strip to JPG/PDF file.
- MIDI export and import
The physical Music Boxes with the punchable paper strips are great fun - what I found was missing was an easy way to preview either transpositions or original creations. This aims to fill that gap but it's also a fun music creation tool in it's own right. Compatible with the types of music box you can purchase from Grand Illusions or Kikkerland (the Sankyo 33 not box is not currently supported - but it is in the works).
There is a growing library of strips that can be loaded into the app:
For an example of a shared composition:
Demo of composing, printing, punching an playing:
Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevice.
Piano Practice Mode
o Play-along piano learning game
o Over 20 included songs (+ any MIDI)
Piano & Keyboard
o Scrolling grand piano
o 2-octave stacked piano
o 128 General MIDI instruments
Recording (Piano & Keyboard)
? Export as MIDI or ringtone
Wireless MIDI input device
o Piano & keyboard
o Supports Windows/Mac/Linux
o 40-200BPM metronome
o Time signatures/subdivisions
o C to C
o Basic 8-piece drum kit
o Strum chords on the harp strings
Honeycomb tablet optimized
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Includes PhotoScore Now - A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Seven clefs are supported:
- Mezzo Soprano
Also, you can choose random mode to change to a new clef on every note. The are several different random modes. The first one ('All') selects a new clef from all available clefs, the others include certain groups of clefs for specific uses (e.g. Piano, Strings etc).
If you are a musical genius, you can guess notes just by listening to them, instead of seeing the note on the screen. You can also just skip through the notes to see and memorize their names.
This app does not request permissions to access your phone ID, contacts, texts or other personal information. We respect your privacy.
Vibrate on mistakes.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (full IN/OUT control) over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Adverts+Analytics)
Note: Incidentally there seems to be a problem with downloading the app in some countries. If this happens to you, please send an email, so we can get better insight in the actual problem.
Move away from rote memorization techniques and learn how to read music notes in a natural and engaging way. Note trainer lite is a fun sight-reading game that teaches you to recognize music notes. The game increases in speed and difficulty over time so that you can truly learn to sight-read music notes effortlessly.
Note trainer replaces traditional flash cards and was developed in collaboration with a distinguished award-winning member of the North American Music Teachers Association and in consultation with a touring member of the Canadian National Youth Orchestra and soloist for the Hamilton Symphony.
What's in Note Trainer Lite?
* Great for those just learning to read music as well as those challenging themselves to increase the speed at which they can read music notes
* Practice mode (option to turn on or off note labels and labels on piano as you learn to read notes)
* Game mode to challenge your skills at an increasing difficulty level
* Treble clef and Bass clef modes (upgrade for sharps & flats)
* Track your scores and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best
* Achievements and badges to measure progress
* Full statistics to show where you are making mistakes and note reading accuracy
In the paid version
* Get full access to the app
* Sharps and flats mode for both bass and treble clef
* Full statistics for sharps & flats
* Ad-free experience (we hate 'em too)
* Feel warm and fuzzy about supporting the lil guys passionate about making small learning apps :)
Keywords: sight read music reading music quiz practice learn musical notes beginner musician basic piano basic guitar learn to read music note name, sight reading piano learn to sight read learn to read music notes learn to sight read piano learn sheet music music tutor sight read musical trainer musical training for sight reading music learning music notes game fun musical game sight reading quiz music reading quiz music note app musical note reader musical sight reading game learn music theory musical trainer music trainer perfect pitch relative pitch musical piano musical flash cards learn piano notes learn piano keys piano sight reading piano game piano sound sight ready piano sight read piano sight reading piano music sheet workout learn music notes free learn piano music music tutor sight read music sheet reading music note game music game
Besides, you can create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.
Other things you can do:
- Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
- Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
★Obstacles including Ghosts, Zombies, and the of course Slender Man
★Throw rocks, fire, plasma, or shoot bullets.
★Get epic upgrades in THE SHED
★Fight the Slender Man
★Fun, addicting hours of gameplay!
Tip Daddy is the elegant tip calculator that for the first time ever bases the tip on various factors instead of typical "blind tipping". Tip Daddy is designed to ask questions that determine the perfect tip based on the service and waiter or waitress.
In a rush? Skip the classic Tip Daddy questionare using Quick Tip. Bonus: Includes Ask Daddy - a quick reference for how much to tip maids, drivers, and other personel.
Why is Tip Daddy the best tip calculator?
The concept of 'tipping' was initially a reward for exceptional service. In modern society, 15-20% tips are an expectation for even lousy service, and often an expectation for outstanding service. With Tip Daddy, the amount you tip is directly based on several factors.
If everyone used Tip Daddy, service would be better everywhere. Tip Daddy motivates waiters and waitresses to do their best.
Get Tip Daddy now, and help improve society standards!
Just updated! Dozens of new popular songs added.
Play the new Rap pack - with artists like Kanye West, Drake, and B.o.b
NEW! Alternative Pack! Since alternative music is going mainstream, there is now an alternative pack featuring artists like Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Florence and the Machine, the Black Keys, and more.
Do you know your music? Test your knowledge of popular songs by taking the lyric test! Lyrics will be displayed, and its up to you to figure out what song they are from. All of the song lyrics are from popular songs.
It is harder than you may think, so only download this app if you are up for a challenge!
Can you guess them all?
UPDATED to include pop, rap, alternative, rock, dubstep, and hip hop!
There is something for everyone, from modern hits to movie soundtracks, classic rock, and country.
Get the latest, hottest app! Guess the song is an app where you must name the songs and artists. See how long it takes you, and see if you can get every single song named! Quiz your friends! Play the song excerpt for them, and see if they can guess the tune!
This version is the Pop and Rap version, featuring very short clips of the latest pop songs. Can you guess them all?
Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com!
★★★★★ -Bosco's Grindhouse
"An innovative and addicting concept unlike any other." -Blog for Teens.
There is no GPS. You create the roads. You build your own path to victory. Doodle Ride is an addictive Puzzle game that will require extreme creativity and mad skill. Draw your way through, around, over, and under the obstacles to park your car in the garage.
Cone: Static roadblock. Stays still so you must draw above, below, or around them.
Streetlight: Static, but very long and thin. Appears rotated many directions.
Police Car: Move back and forth (horizontally).
Helicopter: Moves up and down (vertically).
Though you face cones, police, streetlights, and even helicopters, fear not. You have the power to draw your way around.
Tired of black ink? Change it to another color!
WHY THIS GAME IS AWESOME.
You have unlimited ink.
You can change the ink color!
There is no sole right way to win. The possibilities are endless.
Moving obstacles make it awesome.
Instant access to all future updates.
An incredible physics game that will test your mind and creative thinking skills.
All Patterns are included to get you up to black belt in no time.
Chon-Ji (White Belt, gold stripe/tag)
Dan-Gun (Yellow Belt)
Do-San (Yellow Belt, green tag/stripe)
Won-Hyo (Green Belt)
Yul-Gok (Green Belt, blue tag/stripe)
Joong-Gun (Blue Belt)
Toi-Gye (Blue Belt, red tag/stripe)
Hwa-Rang (Red Belt)
Choong-Moo (Red Belt, black tag/stripe)
Black Belt Package included. Pattern Breakdowns, cumulative quiz, and videos of all patterns!
This application is a Black Belt project for AZ Kicks Taekwondo School. Thank you for your support!
Includes quizzes of each belt rank trivia!
Using during slow connections
"Changing the way we use the internet." - Jason Noe
"Revolutionizing the search engine" - Blog for Teens
"Incredibly convenient" - Scott F.
Using during slow connections
"Changing the way we use the internet." - Jason Noe
"Revolutionizing the search engine" - Blog for Teens
"Incredibly convenient" - Scott F.
Simple concept, extremely addicting!
"So addicting and very challenging!" - Blog For Teens
"It's one of those games that takes practice, and once your good at it its something to be proud of." - Scott F
JUST RELEASED SALE - 99 cents!
HOW TO PLAY
The shape that you need to direct out is displayed at the very top. Push this shape to either lower left or lower right exit. Do not let any other shapes go through the exits, or touch the laser line. WATCH OUT FOR BOMBS. The time until the bomb explodes is displayed, so tap it before it explodes.
Get Shape Saver now!
How it works:
The goals of both players are shown to be exactly the same, but even when the blue player scores, their score doesn't update. Since the other player is intent on trying to win, 99% of the time, they wont even look at the score box and notice that they aren't actually scoring. One last thing: First one to 5 wins! :)
Bonus: The app icon and display name on the device is simply "Hockey" to avoid suspicion. Also, nowhere inside the app does it display the secret, so get ready to baffle your friends!