1) Track real time departures for multiple transport agencies in San Francisco.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route and for a variety of transport agencies.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get driving time and route information between two places of interest along with real time information about any incidents on the route.
Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby. Manage your commute from your wrist.
Arrivo Sydney is your powerful commuting companion providing Realtime departure and location information for Sydney Buses and Trains (--> please refer to list below for supported agencies).
Realtime departure information takes your commute to the next level, helping you make your travel time and decisions more efficient. “Should I take the Bus that is approaching or do I wait for the Express Bus that is just around the corner?”
Imagine no more waiting at the Bus Stop. Take the guess work out of wondering when your Bus will arrive. Just download Arrivo Sydney and check on your Bus in Realtime!
Even when you are offline without a data connection you still have access to the scheduled departure information stored locally on your device.
With Arrivo Sydney in your pocket you have access to Sydney's Bus & Train information anywhere and anytime.
Currently supported agencies:
* Sydney State Transit (STA) Buses
* Newcastle Buses
* Busway Blacktown Buses
* CDC Hillsbus R4
* Forest Coach Lines
* Transdev Shorelink
* NSW Trains
* Sydney Trains
* Sydney Ferries
* Sydney Light Rail
We will add other bus operators & ferries soon.
Arrivo Sydney makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* BETA: Favourite Stop Proximity Alerts: Get a notification when you are nearby one of your favourite stops.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip.
(--> Please note: Both of these features are in BETA and in active development. They do need GPS access and will NOT work underground! Please enable high accuracy location services in your Android settings for best results.)
* Realtime Location information so you know where your Bus or Train is right now.
* Realtime Departure information so you know when your Bus or Train will get to your Stop/Station.
* Follow your Bus or Train on the map and check on its progress.
* Save your Favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access and referral.
* Put your Favourite Stops 'on the radar' with the Radar feature. Arrivo Sydney notifies you when you get near your Stop and shows you the next departures.
* Accessibility information for train stations
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop - by Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any Sydney STA Bus Stop and Train Station.
* View your Trip details so you know where & when to get off.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* Get convenient access to transport info Tweets to stay on top of commuting conditions.
* Arrivo Sydney works anytime and anywhere. If you do not have a data network connection to get the Realtime updates you can still access the scheduled departures.
* The scheduled timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo Sydney informs you when updated timetable information is available for download. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
Get access to Realtime departure and location information and download Arrivo Sydney today!
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo and some others
★ App for italian train timetables
- Search timetable
- Search train by number
- Search station
- Social function to share additional informations about trains
- Ticket Price
- Buy the ticket from the app or browser
- View last purchased tickets
- Change reservation
- Realtime delays
- Save timetables for offline use
- Nearest stations
- Map of stations
- Strikes news
- FS News
- Twitter @LeFrecce
- Share timetables via sms/email/etc.
- Share a train with its delay
★ Timetable Widget
the timetable on your Home with delay in realtime
available sizes are 2x1, 2x2 e 3x3
★ Train Widget
to have realtime infos of a train
★ Station WIdget
always see what trains are leaving from the station
★ Starred Train Widgets
useful to be updated on your starred trains
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
Toilet tube map. OK for bicycles map, step free stations maps.
No permissions, no ads, no trip wires, no tricks - a free map for visitors to London. No profit for me.
Please no negative or horrible comments - Its free. No money for me! :)
London -nearly the best city in the whole world. Have fun but take care!
Enjoy the sights in London and your phone, tablet, devices
- Find your nearest stations by location, or search for any station by name or three letter code
- See live departures or arrivals for any station, anywhere, any time. See where and when your train has been, and where it will be.
- Unique to Realtime Trains: Keep getting to the station just in time to see your train rolling off into the distance? We’ll show you if the train’s on the approach to the station, rolling into the platform, or is already there and about to leave… so you know when to run!
- On some high-frequency routes, you’ll get an at-a-glance list of trains with an easy countdown timer in the corner, so it’s fast and easy to see how many minutes you have until each one leaves.
- Find out which platform your train’s leaving from as soon as we know (usually quicker than it goes up on the boards at the station!) You’ll see the planned platform to start, taken from the timetable. When it turns bold, it’s been confirmed: your train is approaching, or at the platform right now.
- Set up a home station and favourite your normal stations or most used routes
- Create an alarm for your train’s departure or arrival—never miss your stop again!
- Keep a list of ‘favourite’ trains, for convenient access
- Download the timetable for a particular service so you can access it without a signal
This is Version 1 of the Realtime Trains app. Coming soon, we’ll be adding the ability to search for and track non-passenger trains (freight trains, engineering trains, empty stock moves) and special trains like railtours. We're also working on a series of new and exciting features that we can't talk about at the moment - but will soon!
Please note that Realtime Trains is a tool for real time passenger information across the British mainline passenger rail network in England, Scotland and Wales. At present, it does not provide information for trams, light railways, metros (including most London Underground stations) or heritage railways off the mainline. We also do not currently cover services operating in Ireland.
This paid version removes ads, adds the ability to create a station shortcut on your homescreen and allows saving of timetables for offline lookup.
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
Covering the London tube, London bus, DLR, Overground, Tramlink, River Service, National Rail, Birmingham Tram, Glasgow Subway and domestic flights, our interactive maps will provide you with the best route using various combinations of available modes. Live service updates and departure boards are also available.
****** Features *******
■ Real-time journey planning with zoomable interactive maps of Tramlink, River Service, National Rail and London tube services (Internet connection required).
■ Transport methods can be chosen when planning a journey.
■ Set your home station for easier journey planning.
■ See the detailed bus stop map around major stations.
■ Use postcode to find stations, pier or bus stop.
■ Search the nearest station, pier or bus stop with a single tap.
■ Live departure information (Tube, DLR and River service) and tube service updates plus weekend closures, updated over the air.
■ Two widgets are included in the application.
1) Keep track of the last train home from your current location
2) Display London Tube service updates
■ Station facility information
■ Route and station history
■ Share route results with friends and colleagues
****** Ad-Free Special Feature *******
■ 2 New designs are available for the Last Service and London Tube Status Widgets. Only on the Ad-Free App!
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org
****** Important *******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
****** Facebook *******
Arrivo Brisbane SEQ is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on TransLink's transport network in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
BUSES, TRAINS & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to TransLink's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Save your favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Brisbane and South East Queensland.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Brisbane times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Brisbane today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
• Extensive commute routes, including jeepney, bus and train routes sourced from the DOTC (Department of Transportation and Communication)
• Step-by-step transit directions which are helpful while on-the-go.
• Easy comparison of routes on duration, number of jeepney/bus/train rides and stops, and cost.
• Save money and time by taking more efficient routes from Sakay.ph
Sakay.ph is a free app developed as a public service for the commuters of Metro Manila, straight from the labs at By Implication. To learn more about us, visit http://byimplication.com and http://sakay.ph.
We also have more features coming soon, like saving routes for offline use, sharing routes with friends, and getting commute directions via Google Now and other apps.
Stay up to date with updates by following or liking us:
Regularly use several commuting routes? Need to transit and switch between train in your commuting route? You must use Favorite Routes to save your regular commuting routes, and the Tracker Mode to monitor your departure, transits, and destination station simultaneously.
★ Monitor real-time commuter line position and status
★ Departure time prediction for all late running train
★ Background real-time monitoring (Donate) so you can use your favorite apps while waiting your train
★ Follow specific train real-time updates with Google Map integration
★ Search your commuting route with station line visualization, fare and schedule
★ Save your search in Favorites
★ Continuous real-time monitoring (Tracker Mode) to monitor your departure, transit and arrival station at once
Info KRL use real time data from infoka.krl.co.id with a very minimum bandwidth usage (just about 1.5 KB per-refresh). It gets train position and status as how infoka.krl.co.id works on your browser, with an extra native client-side post-processing for richer information. I don't have any cooperation with PT KCJ, therefor I can't guarantee real-time status availability. Hopefully, PT. KAI Commuter Jabodetabek keep their great infoka.krl.co.id website up to date and always online.
Departure Time Prediction is estimated based on train current position and departure/arrival status. Late running trains can sometimes catch up, so please take this into consideration.
Follow Train sometimes missed your check-point station because real-time data is not updated upon train station changed or a missed update interval during station changes. I will try to combine real-time data with your nearby station and check if your current location already pass your check-point station when following a train in the next update.
Tracker Mode updates real-time data periodically only on your current page. Other page monitoring will started upon your swipe in and will be paused when you swipe out to other page.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email about bugs, improvements and feature requests. If any nasty bugs happen, first, I am sorry for that. Then, please send the bug report to me with message/description about what you do to produce the bug, more details would help me iron it much faster.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
- Get information about the lines chartered easily and quickly
- Use the magnifying glass to find the right line and breakpoint closest
- Get map, traffic information in real time along with the itinerary
For regular users, can "star" your normal trains. The application will display the next starred train automatically for you upon your return.
Please send any feedback or bugs my way. I will try to promptly address any issues.
MBTA real-time information is currently in beta form so please be advised that information can and will be inaccurate at times.