For regular users, can "star" your normal trains. The application will display the next starred train automatically for you upon your return.
Please send any feedback or bugs my way. I will try to promptly address any issues.
MBTA real-time information is currently in beta form so please be advised that information can and will be inaccurate at times.
- Optimized for daily and regular Boston MBTA Commuter Rail riders. No fiddling with your app. Opens right to your train.
- The only app with push notifications of Alerts.
- North and South stations track numbers (NOW BOARDING TRACK 8) prior to departure.
- Not for tourists. Focuses on your commute.
Support available at http://www.t-on-time.com/support/
Follow the software updates and notifications on https://twitter.com/tontimeboston.
1) Track real time departures for multiple transport agencies in San Francisco.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route and for a variety of transport agencies.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get driving time and route information between two places of interest along with real time information about any incidents on the route.
Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby. Manage your commute from your wrist.
Arrivo Sydney is your powerful commuting companion providing Realtime departure and location information for Sydney Buses and Trains (--> please refer to list below for supported agencies).
Realtime departure information takes your commute to the next level, helping you make your travel time and decisions more efficient. “Should I take the Bus that is approaching or do I wait for the Express Bus that is just around the corner?”
Imagine no more waiting at the Bus Stop. Take the guess work out of wondering when your Bus will arrive. Just download Arrivo Sydney and check on your Bus in Realtime!
Even when you are offline without a data connection you still have access to the scheduled departure information stored locally on your device.
With Arrivo Sydney in your pocket you have access to Sydney's Bus & Train information anywhere and anytime.
Currently supported agencies:
* Sydney State Transit (STA) Buses
* Newcastle Buses
* Busway Blacktown Buses
* CDC Hillsbus R4
* Forest Coach Lines
* Transdev Shorelink
* NSW Trains
* Sydney Trains
* Sydney Ferries
* Sydney Light Rail
We will add other bus operators & ferries soon.
Arrivo Sydney makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* BETA: Favourite Stop Proximity Alerts: Get a notification when you are nearby one of your favourite stops.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip.
(--> Please note: Both of these features are in BETA and in active development. They do need GPS access and will NOT work underground! Please enable high accuracy location services in your Android settings for best results.)
* Realtime Location information so you know where your Bus or Train is right now.
* Realtime Departure information so you know when your Bus or Train will get to your Stop/Station.
* Follow your Bus or Train on the map and check on its progress.
* Save your Favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access and referral.
* Put your Favourite Stops 'on the radar' with the Radar feature. Arrivo Sydney notifies you when you get near your Stop and shows you the next departures.
* Accessibility information for train stations
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop - by Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any Sydney STA Bus Stop and Train Station.
* View your Trip details so you know where & when to get off.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* Get convenient access to transport info Tweets to stay on top of commuting conditions.
* Arrivo Sydney works anytime and anywhere. If you do not have a data network connection to get the Realtime updates you can still access the scheduled departures.
* The scheduled timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo Sydney informs you when updated timetable information is available for download. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
Get access to Realtime departure and location information and download Arrivo Sydney today!
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
APP MAIN FEATURES:
★ FIND TRAINS: Find Trains helps you find your next train journey. Choose from any UK train station. The app remembers your last and most frequently travelled train journeys. Choose a train fare from the available Off-Peak, Anytime, standard or First Class fare options and buy your train tickets using the app. If you have a railcard, simply add which railcard you have (i.e. Family & Friends Railcard, Network Railcard, 16-25 Railcard) to get access to cheap train tickets.
★ LIVE TRAIN TIMES: Live Train Times shows train departures and train arrivals from any train station in the country. You can also see which platform your train will be at without having to check the departure board. The app stores the most recent live train times you have chosen. You can always get quick access to your important train platforms, running schedules, departure times and train arrivals.
★ NECTAR POINTS: You can get Nectar points by linking your Nectar card to the First Great Western app. Enter your Nectar card number into the NECTAR section of the app and you can start collecting Nectar points today. Look out for ways to boost your Nectar balance when you see the "bonus points" sign.
★ LATEST SEARCH: Latest Search stores the last journey you looked for. We know you don't always have time to look at the departure boards so we store the latest search to make sure the most recent train journey you looked for is displayed on the first page of the app.
★ MY TICKETS: My Tickets is your mobile ticket wallet and displays all the mTickets you purchase. These mobile tickets are marked with a barcode symbol and are delivered direct to your phone. When travelling you may be asked to present your mTicket at any time.
★ NEXT TICKET: Next Ticket shows your upcoming tickets. Keep your journey planning close to hand with full details of your next tickets.
★ MY ACCOUNT: Log in to your First Great Western account here or sign up with your first time purchase. Signing up means all your details are stored safely and securely to make buying train tickets easier and quicker.
★ INFORMATION: The Information part of the app is your train ticket help manual. Access all you need to know about the app. Check the latest Tube Status from TfL so you can plan your Tube or DLR journey. From here you can also sign up to our Inbox Inspiration where you can get exclusive travel news, Nectar promotions and fantastic First Great Western offers sent direct to your inbox.
The First Great Western app is more than just a train time travel companion, it's also your gateway to exciting UK destinations. Let the First Great Western app help take you to any of our main stations from London Paddington (PAD), Reading (RDG), Swindon (SWI), Bristol Temple Meads (BRI), Cheltenham Spa (CNM), Cardiff Central (CDF), Bath Spa (BTH), Exeter St Davids (EXD), Oxford (OXF) and Plymouth (PLY) to explore the best the UK has to offer.
Keep in touch with the latest train travel news:
Follow us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/114293187194225124479/posts
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FirstGreatWestern
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/fgw
Pin us on Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/firstgw/
On opening the app you'll instantly see live service updates, train times and platform info for the journeys that matter to you. Powered by data from National Rail Enquiries, Southern and Transport for London, the app puts you in control by letting you customise what you see.
• Personalised, real-time dashboard that automatically presents train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you make regularly.
• Easy-to-use journey planner with fewer steps and faster results for all national train routes.
• Save the stations you visit frequently to speed up travel planning.
• Buy train tickets on the go and collect at the station.
• Live departure and arrival boards for all UK rail stations.
• See your route on an interactive map, with stops and interchanges clearly marked.
• Detailed breakdown for each individual leg of your journey - including the current location of your train.
• Check station facilities including mobility access and view station location on a map.
• Quickly see personalised London Underground line status updates.
• Get up-to-date service information via Southern’s Twitter feed.
• Pay for car parking at Southern, London Midland and Southeastern train stations.
• Contact London Midland's customer service team by email, phone and Twitter.
• Submit 'Delay Repay' claims straight from your mobile.
• Handy short-cut button to move quickly around the app.
Whether you’re a seasoned commuter or planning trips in advance, Southern On Track is the only rail app you’ll ever need for stress-free train travel.
Regularly use several commuting routes? Need to transit and switch between train in your commuting route? You must use Favorite Routes to save your regular commuting routes, and the Tracker Mode to monitor your departure, transits, and destination station simultaneously.
★ Monitor real-time commuter line position and status
★ Departure time prediction for all late running train
★ Background real-time monitoring (Donate) so you can use your favorite apps while waiting your train
★ Follow specific train real-time updates with Google Map integration
★ Search your commuting route with station line visualization, fare and schedule
★ Save your search in Favorites
★ Continuous real-time monitoring (Tracker Mode) to monitor your departure, transit and arrival station at once
Info KRL use real time data from infoka.krl.co.id with a very minimum bandwidth usage (just about 1.5 KB per-refresh). It gets train position and status as how infoka.krl.co.id works on your browser, with an extra native client-side post-processing for richer information. I don't have any cooperation with PT KCJ, therefor I can't guarantee real-time status availability. Hopefully, PT. KAI Commuter Jabodetabek keep their great infoka.krl.co.id website up to date and always online.
Departure Time Prediction is estimated based on train current position and departure/arrival status. Late running trains can sometimes catch up, so please take this into consideration.
Follow Train sometimes missed your check-point station because real-time data is not updated upon train station changed or a missed update interval during station changes. I will try to combine real-time data with your nearby station and check if your current location already pass your check-point station when following a train in the next update.
Tracker Mode updates real-time data periodically only on your current page. Other page monitoring will started upon your swipe in and will be paused when you swipe out to other page.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email about bugs, improvements and feature requests. If any nasty bugs happen, first, I am sorry for that. Then, please send the bug report to me with message/description about what you do to produce the bug, more details would help me iron it much faster.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
- Get information about the lines chartered easily and quickly
- Use the magnifying glass to find the right line and breakpoint closest
- Get map, traffic information in real time along with the itinerary
- Track your coach in real time using our Coach Tracker feature.
- Search for nearby stops and routes, or see the full A-Z list.
- See how far away you are from your stop.
- Save your favourite stops.
- Search for travel times and fares, and buy tickets up to 10 minutes before departure.
- Make group bookings for up to 19 adults at once.
- Find and display your ticket by entering your ticket number.
-Stay updated with service updates and National Express tweets using the live Twitter feed.
- Login with Facebook to sync across your mobile devices.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
This app called “ACom” presents current traffic information on a map. After starting this app, the map is automatically drawn. Green lines indicate free traffic flow, whereas red lines indicate traffic jam. However, you must be online to receive current information.
The app does not require location information at any time. However, if you want to be tracked, you must enable GPS or WiFi-location in Android. Pressing the “Track”-button will initiate the tracking process. After pressing the “Track”-button, you can press “Bird” to activate the “Birdview”-Mode. (Using “Birdview” with GPS the map is always shown according to your driving direction. Using “Birdview” with WiFi-based location tracking the map is always shown centered to your current position). Pressing the “HideMe”-button will stop the tracking.
You can select WiFi-based location (low energy) or GPS-based location (high energy consumption) via your Android settings menu. Both types of location are supported by ACom. However, we do not recommend using GPS-based tracking without plugged power-supply due to high energy consumption.
You can define your region of interest (ROI) by selecting the options menu “Define”. A ROI can be a region within to locations or just a single location (city). However, you must be online to define ROIs.
You can store any current presented map just by selecting the options menu “Save”. The title of this storage is automatically generated but can be modified by a “long-click” on the issue.
You can load any stored map just by selecting the options menu “Load” and selecting the desired title.
Smartphones may turn-off automatically after a time (sleep-mode). To avoid that, you can disable the sleep-mode by selecting “Sleep-Mode off” in the options-menu.
If you have loaded a stored map you can select “Navi to Target” in order to start the google maps navigation app. The navigation target is automatically adopted by the target (city) of your yet defined map.
On the top left side, you can open the “navigation drawer”. The “Master Map” is the main map, which contains all the information. However, you can download third-party Plug-Ins or even a collection of Plug-Ins, which utilize this information and present additional information.
You are free to develop and maintain your own Plug-In. A manual and demos for creating Plug-Ins are available in the github repository grabowCommuter/PlugIn-Developer.
The number of maintained Plug-Ins is limited to 4 in the free version. You can select “purchase” (In-App billing) in the options-menu to overcome this limitation.
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
Buy train tickets from every UK mainland train company
No more fiddling about online or wasting time in a queue. Buy train tickets on the go with a few taps. Then collect your ticket at the station. With no booking fees. For some journeys you can buy paperless ‘barcode tickets’. Swipe the ticket we send you on the barcode reader at the station. Or show it to train staff. That’s it.
Plan your journey and save tons of time
Set up your next train journey when you’re out and about. It’s not hard. Search train times, tickets, availability and fares on your mobile. O2 Train Travel even saves your last ten journeys (handy when you’re planning your next one). Even handier, you can pay with any card stored in your O2 Wallet. It saves you tapping in your card number every time you buy a ticket.
Get the best fares by comparing prices to find the cheapest ticket for your journey. And, when you book in advance you can save up to 80% compared to buying on the day. We also don’t charge card or booking fees, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
Not got O2 Wallet yet? You can register and download it here, for free o2.co.uk/money/wallet. You need to be 13 years or over and have a UK Mobile. Terms apply
Make seat reservations
No more standing in a crowded train, O2 Train Travel allows you to reserve your seat when you book your ticket on selected routes
Buy tickets for more than one person
Traveling with your friends or the family? Using O2 Train Travel it’s easy to buy multiple tickets.
Here’s a few more details:
• You can be on any network, not just O2.
• Access to the O2 Train Travel app is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider. Depending on your mobile tariff, data charges may apply. If you're an O2 customer, you may not be charged.
• O2 Train Travel lets you buy train tickets from, and enter into an agreement with, Atos IT Services UK Limited (trading as redspottedhanky.com). Their terms, privacy and data protection policy apply are at o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
80% saving is compared to standard walk-up fares when purchased on the day
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
© 2012 Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited
Atos IT Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 01245534. Registered office 4 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3HG, United Kingdom. Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
The O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716. Please send all correspondence to O2 Money Customer Services, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR
Have you ever stopped to thinking how much of your life is wasted waiting because you missed a particular bus?
Well, now you no longer have to suffer the stress caused by long waits or trouble finding a YouBike or a parking space.
The Taipei Commuter is a practical enquiry tool which provides a range of public transport information, including YouBike, bus and Taiwan High Speed Rail. More than that, it also includes all the attractions near MRT Stations.
1. Easy to use.
2. Instant location detection-displays nearest MRT stations, bus stops, YouBike rental spots and parking space.
3. Collates multiple public transport information.
4. Clean and simple UI design.
5. Useful information for travel and living in Taipei.
6. Cloud account for members.
◆ Only for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge!
The Taipei Commuter is much more convenient！Collaborating with Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, The Taipei Commuter includes the widget of the sidebar now. If you use Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, You can use sidebar to check the information of parking spaces, YouBike rental spots, and bus stops. More easily handle public transport information.
◆ Coming soon!
1. Taiwan Railways
2. Intercity Bus
3. Little trip planner
Our widgets get information from GPS and GLONASS sensors installed in urban public transport, so the forecasts are very accurate.
• Moscow (beta)
• Veliky Novgorod
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you have questions or suggestions, please email us email@example.com and join our groups in social networks:
VK - http://vk.com/commuter_urban_transport