SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your mobile device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
# GENERAL #
Remote Phone requires a Dropbox account, if you don't have one, register here https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMyNzE1MTg5 and get your 500 Mb extra space for free!
A new way to interact with your smartphone has born! Call log, contacts, texts, device position, battery status... will be now available just for you on any computer or other portable device.
Sitting in front of your browser, you can text, change the ringing settings (*), send an alarm beep, start a phone call, set your wi-fi and bluetooth services (*), make your phone speaking (*)... use your smartphone even though far from your hands.
We use your Dropbox account for a recurrent back-up of all data in your phone; it will be available anytime, even with your smartphone off.
Don't panic anymore if you loose your smartphone: Remote Phone allows you to block your device with a PIN, as well as take a picture, start audio recording, locate and wipe it (*).
We are really concerned with your privacy. You only have your data! All data are transmitted over a SSL channel; all data are stored on your Dropbox account only.
# FAQ #
Q: I got an error message while uninstalling the app: why?
A: All apps requiring device administrator permission cannot be uninstalled. Please disable this option in the menu before uninstalling RemotePhone.
Q: I purchased the full version, but I do not receive events from Remote Phone.
A: Open the app and select "Restore purchase". If the payment was correctly processed, this option will not be clickable anymore.
Q: I signed up for my Dropbox account through the link in homepage: how do I get the extra 500MB of space?
A: The extra space will be recognized when you complete the activation of your account by installing the Dropbox application on your computer.
(*) Some operations require the payment of the full version.
Now you can set up your friends' and family's Android phones/tablets from anywhere!
Zikk's Remote support platform is highly secure and prevents access to your personal information.
Zikk enables you to provide remote support , receive remote support and even makes it easier
to setup your own phone/tablet!
Please send feedback via the developer's email. firstname.lastname@example.org
***The assisted party does not need to buy the premium version (only the helper)***
Free version features:
- Download free apps
- Modify display settings
- Set pictures as wallpapers
- Remove apps
- Create reminders & alarms
***The assisted party does not need to buy the premium version (only the helper)***
New! Premium features (paid-for features)
- Connect to WiFi networks
- Set songs as ringtones
- Modify sound settings
- Change font size
- Add contacts
- Quick actions
- Battery save mode
- No ads
1. Download and launch the app.
2. Click on either "Help someone" or "Request help".
3. Choose a contact and wait for approval. *
4. Modify settings, download apps & more.
5. Click on "Apply setup" **
* On the first session you need to add the remote user key (number) and nickname (Shown on top of the home screen)
** The new setup needs to be approved by the recipient.
Have fun using Zikk - Android remote support
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Tired of hunting for keyboard shortcuts in the dark while watching a movie? Or running to your computer just to change the music track? You no longer have to do that!
Just install this app, sit back, relax and remotely control VLC Player from the couch. Works well with VLC running on both Desktops & Laptops.
• No need to install any software on your PC or Mac!
• 'Setup Wizard' step by step guide makes it easy to setup VLC.
• Fast & responsive as home TV Remote
• Stop, Play and Pause
• Control volume, next track and previous track
• Seek control, fast forward and fast rewind
• Toggle full-screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Loop, Aspect Ratio, Audio Track
• Manage Subtitle, playback speed, crop
• DVD Controls
• Manage playlist, Add/play files from your computer's hard drive or external hard disk (Free)
• Add subtitle files to currently playing video (supports .srt files only and requires VLC ver 2.2.0 or up).
• Take screenshot or snap of video frame
• Set a folder as 'Home location'
• Save favourite folders
• Home Screen Widget & Notification controls
• Lock screen notification controls/widget
• Incoming call handling with soft pause & soft resume options
• Use device volume buttons to control VLC volume
• Handle multiple files on saved computer, browse & playlists
• Fast scrolling on browse & playlists
• Switch Audio output devices
• Save multiple host/computer addresses
• Close VLC
Visit our website for more info - http://vlcmobileremote.com/
Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!