Take short surveys on your phone after visiting participating restaurants, stores, and attractions. You’ll receive rewards like free food, discounts, and points toward gift cards in exchange for your feedback. Your opinion will be used to help organizations better understand your preferences and serve customers better.
Participation in the SurveyMini panel requires the collection of location data via your device's Location Services. It’s important to keep this service enabled to ensure you remain an active panelist and receive the most relevant surveys.
SurveyMini was founded by scientists from MIT, Stanford, and Harvard to use data to better understand the global marketplace. You earn rewards while also helping improve consumer experiences around the world!
Fewer Questions. Greater Rewards.
To qualify for projects, simply download our app, register an account, and answer a screener survey to build your profile. We’ll notify you when projects that match your skills, qualifications, and experience are available in your area.
If you like Survey.com, please take a minute and rate the app in the Play Store. If you rated a previous version, please resubmit it because the ratings are reset with each new update. It really helps us. Thank you, and we appreciate your support.
2. Look at the different survey sites that we review. They’re a bit different in different ways, but they all are good ways to make money by taking surveys.
3. Join the sites that you’d like
4. There will usually be a survey that you can take in the beginning. This lets the websites know more about you.
5. You will then get matched up to paid surveys that you qualify for. They are usually fast (some are even a fun way to make money).
6. When you’re done, the money will get added to your account.
7. How you can get paid depends on the site that you join. Most offer you a check. On others, you can get paid by paypal. Others will offer gift cards (like an amazon gift card) or even prizes. My favorite way is to get paid by cash.
How it Works
Every time you check your phone, you will see a card with a news story or promotion on your lockscreen.
-Slide UP to see another card
-Slide RIGHT to ignore the card and go to your home screen
-Slide LEFT to get more information on the contents of the card
-Slide DOWN to access the Dashboard with your notifications and app shortcut menu
To be rewarded, you DO NOT have to slide left, take a survey, download an app, or do anything other than to use your phone as you normally do. You also don't receive more or less for engaging with the content. Yes, it’s that SIMPLE.
Slidejoy is an award-winning app that has been featured on TV and in major tech and business publications.
Our team is always looking for new ways to keep our users happy, so feel free to send us feedback to our Facebook Page.
How does it work?
1) Download the app
2) Find tasks nearby and click “Complete Now” to start your task
3) Complete tasks to earn cash
You earn money for collecting data and providing insights on products, services and store conditions. Do as few or many tasks as you'd like. Successfully completing tasks builds your status resulting in access to more and higher paying tasks.
Generally, tasks will pay a few dollars all the way to $20 and take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Task compensation varies by the complexity of the request. Bonuses will sometimes be given for social actions like sharing a product with friends.
Payments are distributed through either a linked GoBank or Paypal account.
Types of tasks?
Tasks range in scope and involve all types of information that can be collected on a smart phone (photos, product data, multiple choice questions, etc.)
Example 1: Record wait time at restaurant
Example 2: Photograph a promotion in-store
Example 3: Count the number of products on a shelf
Example 4: Rate the quality of customer service at a store
(Looking to work as a Tasker? Head to https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker)
With millions of homes cleaned, tons of groceries delivered, thousands of IKEA desks assembled, and loads of errands run, TaskRabbit is your solution for getting your to-do's done.
"I went on a date with my wife while my house got thoroughly cleaned. Thanks, TaskRabbit!" - Brady Flynn
We believe that life shouldn't be a chore, so TaskRabbit finds you safe and reliable help in your neighborhood. All tasks are fully insured up to $1M. Our TaskRabbits have been background-checked, carefully screened and interviewed to ensure that you have the best (and safest) experience getting your tasks done.
No matter how long your to-do list, we can tackle it for you. Here's how we can help:
• House cleaning: We can mop, vacuum, dust, make the beds, polish mirrors, clean dishes and counters, or scrub your sinks and toilet.
• Handyman services: TaskRabbits can bring their toolboxes and help with anything you need done at your house, e.g. installing shelves, assembling IKEA furniture, and mounting televisions.
• Moving: We’ll help carefully pack, move, and unpack you into your new house, removing all trace of boxes on our way out.
• Errand running: We’ll pick up prescriptions, drop off dry cleaning, and ship packages.
• Grocery delivery: Give us your list and we’ll make sure your groceries arrive hassle-free.
• Donations: Unleash our TaskRabbits on your closets to help you purge unnecessary clutter and give you the open space you need to store what matters most.
• Waiting in line: Our TaskRabbits will wait in line at the DMV, for your passport, theater tickets, new product launches, restaurant table, and more. You’re free to relax and swoop in at the last minute.
We’re active in 19 cities and counting!
San Francisco (Bay Area), New York City, Los Angeles & Orange County, London, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, and Seattle.
Become a Rider!
How it works?
- Just sign up using your Facebook account or email and start exploring tasks (microjobs) nearby or check the map to see all available tasks - we have a lot of them.
- Open a task and start completing it: the task might require you to answer a few simple questions, take a few pictures at the location, or deliver goods or food.
A task should not take you more than a few minutes to perform.
- Submit your task for approval, it should not take our clients more than a few days to review it, and receive your earnings in the RidersOn wallet.
- Get paid using your PayPal account, safe and fast.
- Special notifications will help you make sure you don't miss out on tasks in your area.
What kind of tasks are available and how much money can I make?
- mystery shopping
- product audit
- interviews, surveys
- store checking
- price reporting
- delivery of goods and services
and many more. All very easy and nearby, no more than 1.5 km away.
Our tasks may get you anywhere between 1 and 10 euros per execution, and should not take more than a few minutes to complete. Easy money!
Where is RidersOn available?
We are currently operating in two countries, Romania and Poland, with plans to expand in more countries in the region in 2015. Install the app now, and get notified when we have tasks in your area.
It won't be a long wait!
What if I have more questions about being a Rider?
Check out our FAQ post right here: http://blog.riderson.com/post/113864396912/riderson-app-faq
Become a Rider and make money with your phone!
How it works:
1. Use the app to find work (we call them Shifts) at nearby stores and shops. Opportunities to earn are everywhere!
2. Each shift involves completing a survey and taking photos on-site. Most shifts can be completed in less than a few minutes.
3. Once your shift is submitted and approved a payment is sent via PayPal within 48 hours.
Earn cash when and where you want
No experience restrictions and no application process
Connect with support and other EasyShifters in our forum
Keeps you up-to-date on Shift and promotion activity
Allows you to see Shifts reserved by others in case the Shifts become available
Special Shifts you can do at home or on-the-go
We welcome your feedback and improvement ideas!
Start to get points and hunt for gifts. Because SQUANDERING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HUNT.
More than 2 years online | More than 200,000 gift hunters joined | More than $100,000 worth prizes given
- Sign up > Not yet a Gift Hunter? Download the app and sign up, it will take less than a minute
- Get points > With ads, apps, surveys, contests and even with friends, you'll earn points
- Hunting for gifts or cash! > Exchange your points for gifts or money! Choose from our wide range of rewards and get them for free.
This is a BETA version of Gigwalk for Android, so you may experience some issues while using it. If you do, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll respond quickly. You're helping to ensure a great experience for Gigwalkers well into the future and we appreciate your input!
Find local contract work
Build a profile that highlights your unique skills, find Gigs that fit your talents and experience then get noticed by businesses for your qualifications.
Skip the Application with Private Groups
When you do your best work businesses can invite you to their private group, giving you access to even more Gigs without having to apply.
Job and Pay Notifications
Get job notifications when new Gigs are available in your area. And know exactly when you’ve been paid for a Gig you completed.
Types of Gigs
Gigs range from $6 to $220 and are available across the US and parts of Canada and can include taking photos of store displays, testing mobile apps, delivery services, mystery shopping, and much more.
What people are saying
"For me, Gigwalk is a metaphor for life: you get out of it as much effort as you put in... I meet new people, get to explore new parts of the City and I find the work incredibly rewarding."
"Gigwalk has been very helpful in matching us with usability subjects, and we are excited to have found an alternative to craigslist"
Feedback or questions
We’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for improvement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your thoughts!
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during a natural disaster.
The study donates $3 to food banks in New Jersey and New York City for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before, during, and after Hurricane Sandy. The survey also has questions about your other experiences during the storm and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes about 10 minutes.
At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting during the week of Hurricane Sandy. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA,
* have call and text logs that include the period during Hurricane Sandy, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
The food banks that will receive the donations are the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, FoodBank of Ocean and Monmouth Counties, and City Harvest.
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in New Jersey, New York City, or Long Island
Questions or comments about the overall study? Contact David Lazer, the principal investigator, at Northeastern University (tel. 617-329-1010; email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email: email@example.com).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email email@example.com).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB# 12-12-16).
Study web site: www.volunteerscience.com
Hurricane logo from sweetclipart.com.