Surveys on the Go® is unlike any other survey application on the market today by paying in cash, not points. We pay from $0.25 to $5 cash for your opinions, usually $1. We have real surveys you can take quickly.
We’ll send you a notification when there’s a paid survey waiting for you and you’ll be able to:
Rank courtroom, political and consumer advertising or videos, score graphics and outdoor billboards, give your opinions about the major issues of the day all while you’re getting paid.
And most surveys take just a few minutes.
Surveys On The Go® ensures your privacy. We’ll never forward, sell, or transfer your information. It’s safe and protected – guaranteed.
Download it now, take a quick survey and earn your first dollar immediately.
The Survey.com app is a great way to share your opinions and earn cash, participate in contests and sweepstakes, get discounts, and qualify for exclusive offers from leading brands. New surveys get sent to you automatically, and most take only a few minutes to complete. You’ll even get special surveys sent to you when you are at certain stores and locations, and these surveys can get you discounts and special offers.
Become a member of our mobile survey community today and start benefiting:
- Earn quick cash, contest entries, and more by sharing your opinions
- Receive discounts and exclusive offers from leading retailers and restaurants
- Help businesses improve and make better decisions
Download the app and join today!
World's first mobile app to let you manage Survey Panels.
PanelPlace’s platform now available in a handy mobile app that’s complete with a slick & user-friendly interface.
Over 400,000 PP members have benefited from Paid Surveys, don’t miss out.
- Simply sign in via Facebook, your existing PanelPlace account or sign up for free
- Gain access to rewarding Survey Panels offered by reputable Market Research companies
- Join Survey Panels while on-the-go through our mobile app and receive Paid Surveys from them in your mailbox
- Categorize your panels with “New Panels”, “My Panels” or “Hibernated”.
- Skip the hassle of checking your emails daily. Receive notifications of any upcoming new Survey Panel on your mobile devices
PanelPlace.com is the 1st online portal dedicated to bring the benefits of Paid Surveys to the masses; through a comprehensive technology platform that enhances user experience.
We work with leading Market Research companies and Survey Panels, offering survey takers a reliable channel to make money online with legitimate paid surveys that pay for your opinions.
With our experience in the Market Research industry and technological expertise, we are committed to serve you, our valued user. Our dedicated team is also putting together exciting new features — such as this innovative mobile application — to continuously improve our services.
We hope the world would become a better place because of your opinions.
To know more about PanelPlace services, head to http://www.panelplace.com or visit our knowledge base http://support.panelplace.com for more information. You may also email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many users of this app are making $100's a day. What are you waiting for?
Have an issue with this app? Email us at email@example.com
Survey-n-More feature only paid survey panels, freebies, coupons and deals that are really worth joining and have good reputation. All panels on list of paid survey selections are Free to join. We suggest that you join as many recommended surveys panels to maximize your earnings. New Panels and freebies are added frequently and are absolutely FREE.
Any problem about Survey-n-More - Paid Surveys, it's better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star! We'll reply ASAP! Survey-n-More ensures your privacy. We’ll never forward, sell, or transfer your information. It’s safe and protected.
Instructions for using the app:
1. After downloading select the country of your residence.
2. Find the item from the Paid Survey, Free Stuff, Work From Home or Coupons category and select it.
3. Click the icon image for detail description of selected item.
4. Review the details and sign up for the Survey Panel or free items.
5. Hit the android or application back button to the selected category and sign up for another paid surveys, freebie, contest, work from home, coupon, or deal!
iPoll offers you free rewards - gift cards, airline credits, and more! - just for sharing your opinion about the products you buy and places you visit.
Get rewards for every iPoll mission you complete. These include fun tasks such as visiting a store, taking pictures and testing products. The more missions you complete, the more rewards you will get!
Here's how it works:
1. We'll first ask you to provide some basic information about yourself to help us determine which mission you might like the most.
2. You will receive an alert whenever there is a new mission available for you.
3. Once you complete the mission your iPoll account will be credited. You can then redeem your rewards at www.iPoll.com
• Alerts when new missions are available
• Opportunities based on your location and profile including product reviews, in-store shopping experiences, ad testing and brand awareness
• Video, photo and audio capabilities for fun and interactive reporting
• Great reward catalogue to redeem your account balance that includes airline credits and gift cards redeemable at your favourite stores. You can access the reward catalogue at www.ipoll.com
• More opportunities to earn rewards by taking online surveys at www.ipoll.com
What are iPoll users saying?
“I like that there's usually not any technical difficulties or ‘glitches’, either in the beginning/middle/end of survey(s), & that the selection of topics are interesting & fun; also that there's quite a lot of choices as far as the subjects of the surveys are concerned. Most of the time, surveys easy to start & complete; also they're not exceedingly long!”
“This is by far the best app I have! Who knew I could make a few quid answering a couple of questions about places I already go!!!!!”
“Easy and fun!!! I have always loved to try things first and offer my opinions to friends and family. Now I have a voice with people I have never met. I get surveys advising me to go to new places and the places I love. Oh yeah, did I mention I get compensated too. I suggest IPOLL to anyone who wants their voice heard, and try the new things first!”
“I get to survey places I daily visit and make money?! What else could a girl ask for! Now I have even more of a reason to visit these businesses! I feel like a secret shopper!”
Email your questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ipollmobile
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipollmobile
Read our blog: http://www.ipoll.com/blog/
With Jingit you can earn cash instantly in-store and on the go with participating brands using your Jingit mobile app. With our introduction of the new Cash Back Offers there are even more ways to earn.
Jingit is the first company to pay you instant cash – not points or virtual currency – for watching ads or checking in and shopping for select products at your favorite stores. With your Jingit mobile app you can learn about products and get paid for your time and attention by scanning products on the shelf, answering a few survey questions, and get paid real cash, in real time.
You’ll also receive personalized Cash Back Offers when you shop with Jingit by simply scanning the receipt of participating products and you’ll earn cash back from your favorite brands. Jingit is truly the better way to shop.
More from developer
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during a natural disaster.
The study donates $3 to food banks in New Jersey and New York City for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before, during, and after Hurricane Sandy. The survey also has questions about your other experiences during the storm and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes about 10 minutes.
At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting during the week of Hurricane Sandy. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA,
* have call and text logs that include the period during Hurricane Sandy, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
The food banks that will receive the donations are the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, FoodBank of Ocean and Monmouth Counties, and City Harvest.
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in New Jersey, New York City, or Long Island
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email: email@example.com).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email email@example.com).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB# 12-12-16).
Study web site: www.volunteerscience.com
Hurricane logo from sweetclipart.com.