Surveys on the Go® is unlike any other survey application on the market today by paying in cash, not points. We pay from $0.25 to $5 cash for your opinions, usually $1. We have real surveys you can take quickly.
We’ll send you a notification when there’s a paid survey waiting for you and you’ll be able to:
Rank courtroom, political and consumer advertising or videos, score graphics and outdoor billboards, give your opinions about the major issues of the day all while you’re getting paid.
And most surveys take just a few minutes.
Surveys On The Go® ensures your privacy. We’ll never forward, sell, or transfer your information. It’s safe and protected – guaranteed.
Download it now, take a quick survey and earn your first dollar immediately.
To qualify for projects, simply download our app, register an account, and answer a screener survey to build your profile. We’ll notify you when projects that match your skills, qualifications, and experience are available in your area.
Many users of this app are making $100's a day. What are you waiting for?
Have an issue with this app? Email us at email@example.com
Testers Needed to Review Products and Services for Cash
Sign up now. It's FREE!
Share your unique opinion and get paid for it!
* Earn up to $50 per Survey/Offer Completed
* Receive a $3 Bonus for becoming a free member
* Earn money for reading emails*
* Up to $25 per payout request
* Refer Your Friends and Receive Additional Rewards
Current Top Offers
* MySurvey.com - Earn $1.50
* Proactiv Skin Care - Earn $30.00
* Acne Skin Care - Earn $30.00
World's first mobile app to let you manage Survey Panels.
PanelPlace’s platform now available in a handy mobile app that’s complete with a slick & user-friendly interface.
Over 500,000 PP members have benefited from Paid Surveys, don’t miss out.
- Simply sign in with your existing PanelPlace account or sign up for free.
- Gain access to rewarding Survey Panels offered by reputable Market Research companies.
- Join Survey Panels while on-the-go through our mobile app and receive Paid Surveys from them in your mailbox
- Categorize your panels with “New Panels”, “My Panels” or “Hibernated”.
- Skip the hassle of checking your emails daily. Receive notifications of any upcoming new Survey Panel on your mobile devices.
PanelPlace.com is the 1st online portal dedicated to bring the benefits of Paid Surveys to the masses; through a comprehensive technology platform that enhances user experience.
We work with leading Market Research companies and Survey Panels, offering survey takers a reliable channel to make money online with legitimate paid surveys that pay for your opinions.
With our experience in the Market Research industry and technological expertise, we are committed to serve you, our valued user. Our dedicated team is also putting together exciting new features — such as this innovative mobile application — to continuously improve our services.
We hope the world would become a better place because of your opinions.
To know more about PanelPlace services, head to http://www.panelplace.com or visit our knowledge base http://support.panelplace.com for more information.
Take short surveys on your phone after visiting participating restaurants, stores, and attractions. You’ll receive rewards like free food, discounts, and points toward gift cards in exchange for your feedback. Your opinion will be used to help organizations better understand your preferences and serve customers better.
Participation in the SurveyMini panel requires the collection of location data via your device's Location Services. It’s important to keep this service enabled to ensure you remain an active panelist and receive the most relevant surveys.
SurveyMini was founded by scientists from MIT, Stanford, and Harvard to use data to better understand the global marketplace. You earn rewards while also helping improve consumer experiences around the world!
Fewer Questions. Greater Rewards.
I would say that most of the tasks you are able to complete are free, however there are some that involve getting cash back from a purchase or after using your credit card to sign up for a free trial . Here is an example of a free trial offer I completed: I signed up for a free trial of Blockbuster (much like Netflix where they send you DVDs in the mail) and received $11 for it. I canceled my subscription right before the free 30-day trial was over.
There are numerous tasks which are smaller and pay less - for example, I signed up for a free sample of liquid fabric softener and received $0.50. Everything adds up. I personally use an e-mail address for doing these offers which is not my primary e-mail address. Essentially, you're giving away your contact information for cash with these offers, so you can expect you'll get a great deal of email advertisements.
I like CA$HCRATE, since you can earn cash by doing these various tasks while you're watching TV.
The Real Money is in Referring Other Members
You can do surveys and offers until you are blue in the face, but there is obviously a limit to how many that you can do within a short time period. You can find folks that do make $100-200 each month just by doing the various tasks available.
The serious money is with referrals, however. Their referral program is very good. When you start out (and have no referrals), you make 20% of what people you refer earn (1st tier), and you make 10% of anything their referrals earn (2nd tier). As you work your way up, these percentages gradually rise to 30% (1st tier) and 20% (2nd tier).
Obviously, the people you refer must use CA$HCRATE for what it's designed for. If you just refer a lot of people you know and they create accounts but don't do any offers or surveys, you aren't really going to earn anything from them.
After your account balance reaches $20, CA$HCRATE will send you a check the next month. After at least one check payment has been sent, you'll have the option to change to being paid with PayPal.
This site will not make you rich, but this is another tool to add to your collection of online income sources.
For those who have a blog, website or social networking account which has anything to do with making money, saving money, or personal finance, it may be worth introducing CA$HCRATE to your readers as a way to get some referrals.
2. Look at the different survey sites that we review. They’re a bit different in different ways, but they all are good ways to make money by taking surveys.
3. Join the sites that you’d like
4. There will usually be a survey that you can take in the beginning. This lets the websites know more about you.
5. You will then get matched up to paid surveys that you qualify for. They are usually fast (some are even a fun way to make money).
6. When you’re done, the money will get added to your account.
7. How you can get paid depends on the site that you join. Most offer you a check. On others, you can get paid by paypal. Others will offer gift cards (like an amazon gift card) or even prizes. My favorite way is to get paid by cash.
Start to get points and hunt for gifts. Because SQUANDERING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HUNT.
More than 2 years online | More than 250,000 gift hunters joined | More than $95,000 worth prizes given
- Sign up > Not yet a Gift Hunter? Download the app and sign up, it will take less than a minute
- Get points > With ads, apps, surveys, contests and even with friends, you'll earn points
- Hunting for gifts or cash! > Exchange your points for gifts or money! Choose from our wide range of rewards and get them for free.
When you run this app, you participate in a study conducted by Northeastern University. The goal of the study is to find out how people use their cell phones during a natural disaster.
The study donates $3 to food banks in New Jersey and New York City for each person who completes the study.
This app includes a survey about the people you called and texted with before, during, and after Hurricane Sandy. The survey also has questions about your other experiences during the storm and your cell phone use in general. The survey takes about 10 minutes.
At the end of the survey, the app shows you a profile of your calling and texting during the week of Hurricane Sandy. The app also summarizes your phone's call and text logs for the study.
All information is anonymous – no names, phone numbers, or email addresses are collected for the study. There is no way you or any of your contacts can be identified in the information sent to the study.
To participate, you must:
* be age 18 or older,
* live in the USA,
* have call and text logs that include the period during Hurricane Sandy, and
* run the app on your Android smartphone while you are connected to the Internet.
Your participation is voluntary, and you do not have to answer any question you do not want to answer.
All information you give will be used for research only.
The food banks that will receive the donations are the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, FoodBank of Ocean and Monmouth Counties, and City Harvest.
Explanation of permissions
The app accesses:
* Your messages - to summarize your texting patterns
* Your personal information - to ask you questions about people you have talked and texted with on this phone
* Network communication - to send your survey responses and log summaries to the study
* Storage - to save your responses and log summaries until they can be sent to the study
* Phone calls - to summarize your calling patterns
* System tools - to check your time zone and whether your phone has an area code in New Jersey, New York City, or Long Island
Questions or comments about the overall study? Contact David Lazer, the principal investigator, at Northeastern University (tel. 617-329-1010; email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
Questions or comments about this app? Contact Devon Brewer at ISR (tel. 206-985-2398; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about electronic privacy? Contact Mark Nardone, Northeastern Univ. Info. Security (tel. 617-373-7901; email email@example.com).
Questions about your rights as a participant? Contact Nan Regina at Northeastern Univ. Human Subjects Research Protection (960 Renaissance Park, NU, Boston, MA 02115; tel. 617-373-4588; email firstname.lastname@example.org).
This research study was reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (IRB# 12-12-16).
Study web site: www.volunteerscience.com
Hurricane logo from sweetclipart.com.