GoMore helps you make the most out of every ounce of stamina.
Stamina is your main asset when you take a workout, it’s what enables you to keep going. In the past, athletes relied heavily on feel or experience to guesstimate the amount of stamina they were working with. Now, GoMore attempts to change all of that by providing athletes with a way to clearly quantify, record, analyze, and manage their stamina, and then to take things a step further by providing personalized estimates of run times and paces.
During workouts, GoMore gives you real-time visual/audio feedback of the following:
- Stamina remaining (%)
- Aerobic energy (%)
- Anaerobic energy (%)
- Route of workout traced out in real-time on map (when iPhone/iPad GPS is enabled)
- Distance (when iPhone/iPad GPS is enabled)
- Speed (when iPhone/iPad GPS is enabled)
- Estimated maximum distances
- Estimated maximum calorie burn
- Calorie burn
- Heart rate and heart rate zones
Over the long-term, GoMore gives you the following:
- Stamina level analyses
- Estimated paces and times for various distances
- Past workout records
- Pace vs. elevation analysis
- Stamina, aerobic/anaerobic energy vs. elevation analysis
- Heat map of stamina throughout the workout route
Records on GoMore can be synced to Strava.
* GoMore must be used with the GoMore Stamina Sensor.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Visit www.gomore.me to learn more about the GoMore Stamina Sensor and how GoMore can help you go more.