Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your mobile device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a botton. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions. Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise and the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards (list of top community contributors).
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Access to any Cisco service requests associated with your contracts via Search
- Ability view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support case(s) (P3 or P4) associated with your support contracts
- Access to all support case notes, attached files (MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Text, Image and PDFs less than 5MB in size), and related bug details
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to request recently closed cases to be re-opened, request a status update, or request your case be closed
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts from the courier
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads including five new Global Communities (Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian)
- Track your activities under My Activities for quick access to discussions you have started and replied to
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines.
GoToAssist for Android gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist credentials.
3.) Don't have an account? Tap on "Create Account" at the login screen to get your free account!
4.) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S2
• Samsung Google Nexus S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Droid Razr
• HTC Evo 4G
• Asus Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Droid Bionic
• Droid 4
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 2.3.3 or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you can sign in with your existing GoToAssist Remote Support credentials or tap on "Create Account" at login screen to sign up for a free mobile plan. You will be able to provide unlimited live support with your free mobile plan and the best part is it doesn't expire!
• Get a quick summary and details of all service requests for your sites
• Create service requests
• Search for a specific service request
• Add notes, change status, and share with colleagues
• Set the sort order and grouping of the service request list
• Navigation is provided in your preferred language
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android tablet with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
Optimized performance for Android 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (ICS) tablets.
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc.
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android smartphone, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop" instead which has been optimized for smaller screens.
• Improve First Call Resolution
• Reduce Time to Resolution
• Increase Overall Satisfaction
1. Real-time Video Streaming
Support representatives are able to see exactly the issues the customer is experiencing through a real-time video stream.
2. Screen Capture
Analyze issues more effectively by taking a screenshot of what the customer is streaming.
3. On-screen Drawing
Mark important areas for the customer to see to communicate certain points more clearly.
4. Easy to Connect
All the customer needs to do to get connected is input the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative.
[Receiving Video Support - Customers]
1. Download, install, and then launch the VisualSupport application.
2. Enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative, then click ‘OK’.
3. Engage in real-time video support.
4. Close the application once video support session has ended.
Cell phone numbers are generally not listed in telephone directories for reasons of maintaining confidentiality. In fact the very reason people go in for cell phones is because it offers them privacy. With a cell phone you can virtually choose people whose calls you would like to receive. No longer need you worry about being hassled by unwanted telemarketing agents, constantly pestering you to buy the most mundane things at all the wrong times. Such intrusion of privacy is not possible with a cell phone, to a large extent. Note the word 'large extent'. No longer are cell phone number searches impossible. Thanks to the increasing presence of online resources which offer cell phone number search.
Most of these online search agencies can track cell phone numbers, using 'reverse lookups'. You can now find out the name of the person using a particular cell phone number, his/her address, other related addresses of an individual and possible other names attached to these addresses. So the next time you want to find out a cell phone number, you need not despair. Just surf the net and you will be able to successfully find the all-elusive number. Log on and find out. Although most of these online search agencies charge a fee for these search options, you will be surprised to know that the number of online agencies offering this service free of cost is increasing by the day. Go to these free cell phone number search web sites and key in the relevant requested information. The number you had been searching for is listed in front of you in a matter of seconds. It doesn't stop only with the number; you also get to find out the address. It is just like using your good old yellow pages or any other telephone directory.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/221780
This app is only available to 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile pay monthly customers based in the UK.
Customers on 4GEE plans can download the app straight away, but if you’re on an Orange or T-Mobile plan, please call customer services on 150 to subscribe to one of our Clone Phone plans before you start using the app.
The Clone Phone app keeps a copy of your phone's content so you can quickly and simply get all your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos back onto a replacement handset or your home computer.
• The Clone Phone app clones your content, so you have a snapshot of your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos stored totally securely online.
• You can also use the Clone Phone website to view and download your content onto your home computer.
• With Clone Phone Loaded and Fully Loaded you can also locate your lost phone using Find-My-Phone on the Clone Phone website. And if you need to, lock and wipe it remotely so all your content doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Please note: Data charges apply when you download the app.
Thank you for providing feedback – this update delivers various improvements. We'll keep listening so please stay in touch.
Clone Phone Insurance
If you want complete peace of mind you can sign up to Clone Phone Fully Loaded which combines the app with phone insurance.
This means you can Get 24 hour replacement if your claim is accepted before 7.30pm or same day replacement if your claim is accepted by 11am*
To purchase Clone Phone Fully Loaded, with insurance, or find out about all Clone Phone pricing, please call us on 150. See ee.co.uk/clone-phone for more information.
*Geographical restrictions apply, excludes bank holidays and exceptional circumstances. Other terms apply, see www.ee.co.uk/terms for full details.
So leave your laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying files you need from your desktop. Access them with PocketCloud—make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email a spreadsheet while traveling as lightly as possible.
Two Easy Setup Options:
I) Auto Discovery (recommended): Hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your Android device and follow the step-by-step instructions.
II) Advanced Setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
PocketCloud standard features:
- Android 2.1 or later, including full tablet support
- Three connection options:
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- Auto Discovery (through your Google account)
- Intuitive User Interface
- Touch Pointer: high accuracy screen control
- Keyboard auto-activation
- Custom keyboards with shortcuts
- Limited to 1 computer
Upgrade to PocketCloud Pro to add:
- Connect to multiple computers
- RDP 256-bit NLA/TLS encryption
- Auto-fit and extended resolutions for RDP
- VMware View support
- 3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
- RDP File Redirection
- Microsoft RD Gateway
+Android 2.1 or later
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud knowledge base and community forum, or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
"As good as it could be! Ive used this to work from home whilst my laptop is being repaired. Ive been able to operate and access full functionality. Its great and reliable. Better than x2 client and doesnt require software on the desktop machine to work, just ip address and password" Matthew Wood - January 9, 2013" Matthew Wood
"I have tried other RDP apps and PocketCloud is by far the most polished one. The interface is very mature and I can easily use it on my mobile phone, tablet, and mini PC with physical keyboard attachment. If you want an easy to use and straight forward RDP client, then PocketCloud is for you." A Google User
"This app is just brilliant. Took me 3 minutes to install, connect and manage my remote Windows 2008 server, without once referring to any of the documentation. Controls are fantastic, it's quick, and I use it on my tablet in preference to my laptop and rdc. Excellent app!" Martin Calder
keywords: vnc, rdp, remote desktop, remote access, remote control, terminal server, vdi, microsoft office, windows desktop, rdc, gotomypc, virtual desktop
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
More from developer
This support client should be downloaded only at the direction of a support desk representative using Bomgar whom you have solicited for technical support on your Android device.
Upon installing the Bomgar support client, return to the web page you came from and click the link to start the support session. If you are on the phone with a representative and do not have this link, you will need to start the Bomgar Customer Client app and enter the URL and session key provided by the support representative. After entering this information, you will be connected to the technical support representative so he or she can see your screen and control your device. You will also still have control of your device and have the ability to end the remote support session at any time. Once the support session has ended, your device can no longer be controlled by any representative without you starting a new session. For best results, you should try to find a Wi-Fi internet connection when using this app.
Screen Sharing – Share your device screen with a representative in real time to allow them to better understand the problem you’re experiencing.
Remote Control – Allow the representative, if you give the appropriate permission, to navigate the screen, access applications, and type and click as if they’re holding the device in their hands for faster resolution of the problems you’re experiencing.
Secure Live Chat – Chat back and forth with the representative within the remote support session so you don’t have to sit on the phone the entire time.
Security – As with every Bomgar session, the session is only being conducted through the organization you’re trusting to resolve your issue using their secure Bomgar appliance.
This app works on all Samsung devices running a Samsung-signed operating system. If it is a Google-signed operating system (even on Samsung hardware) (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the Bomgar app will not function.
This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.2 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
For more information on Bomgar, please see www.bomgar.com/android.
- Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
- Chat with end-users and other reps within the session
- Initiate a remote support session from a device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
- Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
- Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.1 or greater, and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.
When in a presentation, attendees can:
• Chat with everyone or just the presenter
• Tap the screen the toggle the toolbar
• Pinch zoom and drag to manipulate the image
• Tap the pin icon to lock the toolbar
• View the presentation details including teleconference information
• End the viewing of the presentation
Note: The Bomgar Presentation Attendee Client works with existing Bomgar installations, version 14.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.