Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your mobile device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a botton. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions. Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise and the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards (list of top community contributors).
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Access to any Cisco service requests associated with your contracts via Search
- Ability view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support case(s) (P3 or P4) associated with your support contracts
- Access to all support case notes, attached files (MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Text, Image and PDFs less than 5MB in size), and related bug details
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to request recently closed cases to be re-opened, request a status update, or request your case be closed
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts from the courier
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads including five new Global Communities (Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian)
- Track your activities under My Activities for quick access to discussions you have started and replied to
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With onetouch Support, Android devices can be supported in a faster and smarter way.
Agents can now support customer’s mobile devices as if they were holding it.
1. Auto-switch between 3G & Wi-Fi
Depending on the optimum connection method, onetouch Support can switch networks automatically without dropping the session.
2. Connect using phone numbers
Connect with the agent using the PIN code(6 digit code) and by tapping on the support icon.
3. Optimized screen sharing
Our VRVD5.0 engine processes the image at its optimal point to improve speed and quality.
While, minimizing network traffic by using most efficient compressing algorithm.
4. Optimized mobile support environment
It requires about 2-30% of CPU usage (ref. 1 GHz) and uses approx. 300 Kbytes of memory during the support session. All while minimizing bandwidth by lowering the amount of data transferred.
[Installation & Usage]
- Connect using 6 digits connection code.
1. Download the app from the Market, install and tap it to launch.
2. Install and execute onetouch Support App.
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by the representative.
4. Accept the mobile control request (optional).
5. Connect and receive support.
6. End the app and the connection to finish the support.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
This agent application runs primarily in the background and is only active when your company’s administrators need to manage your device. You will normally not run this application yourself, unless your administrator asks you to run it. To connect to your company’s HPCA server your administrator will provide you the server name, the network port to be used, and your username and password.
HP Client Automation is the industry leading solution for centralized management of client devices, including PCs, Mac computers, thin-clients, and mobile devices.
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines.
GoToAssist for Android gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist credentials.
3.) Don't have an account? Tap on "Create Account" at the login screen to get your free account!
4.) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S2
• Samsung Google Nexus S
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Droid Razr
• HTC Evo 4G
• Asus Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Droid Bionic
• Droid 4
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 2.3.3 or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you can sign in with your existing GoToAssist Remote Support credentials or tap on "Create Account" at login screen to sign up for a free mobile plan. You will be able to provide unlimited live support with your free mobile plan and the best part is it doesn't expire!
With the app installed on an Android device, and using a Netop support console, service desk representatives can connect to and remotely support smartphones and tablets.
The app is compatible with Samsung smartphone and tablets running Android v.4.0 or later.
• Transfer the screen and input controls from the remote device.
• Manage files including coping, moving, syncing and cloning data.
• Collect inventory and detailed asset information.
• Use two-way text chat to communicate with end users during remote support sessions.
• Launch programs on the remote device.
• Distribute one-time pop-up messages to the remote user.
• Schedule remote connections and tasks including file transfers and inventory scans.
• Capture the remote screen and send it to a local clipboard or bitmap file.
• Improve services times by controlling a graphical image of the physical device.
• End users can request assistance from the app.
Available Security Options
• Local and centralized authentication - Windows-integration and Directory Services.
• Secure traffic with up to 256-bit AES encryption.
• Maintain an audit trail of remote support activity - locally and centrally.
• Capture a recording of the screen activity from the remote device.
• Samsung devices running Android v.4.0 or later
For other versions of Netop Remote Control Mobile for Android, visit: http://www.netop.com/remote-support/resources/downloads/remote-control.htm
• Click the install button
• Run through the installation wizard steps
• Insert a valid license key
• Specify an authentication password (optional)
****** Please Note ******
To establish a remote connection to an Android smartphone or tablet, the app must be installed on the mobile device. You will also need Netop’s support console (aka the “Guest” module), which can be downloaded on our website.
A valid license key is required install Netop Remote Control Mobile for Android, but 30-day free trials are available at: http://www.netop.com/remote-support.htm.
More from developer
This support client should be downloaded only at the direction of a support desk representative using Bomgar whom you have solicited for technical support on your Android device.
Upon installing the Bomgar support client, return to the web page you came from and click the link to start the support session. If you are on the phone with a representative and do not have this link, you will need to start the Bomgar Customer Client app and enter the URL and session key provided by the support representative. After entering this information, you will be connected to the technical support representative so he or she can see your screen and control your device. You will also still have control of your device and have the ability to end the remote support session at any time. Once the support session has ended, your device can no longer be controlled by any representative without you starting a new session. For best results, you should try to find a Wi-Fi internet connection when using this app.
Screen Sharing – Share your device screen with a representative in real time to allow them to better understand the problem you’re experiencing.
Remote Control – Allow the representative, if you give the appropriate permission, to navigate the screen, access applications, and type and click as if they’re holding the device in their hands for faster resolution of the problems you’re experiencing.
Secure Live Chat – Chat back and forth with the representative within the remote support session so you don’t have to sit on the phone the entire time.
Security – As with every Bomgar session, the session is only being conducted through the organization you’re trusting to resolve your issue using their secure Bomgar appliance.
This app works on all Samsung devices running a Samsung-signed operating system. If it is a Google-signed operating system (even on Samsung hardware) (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the Bomgar app will not function.
This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.2 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
For more information on Bomgar, please see www.bomgar.com/android.
- Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
- Chat with end-users and other reps within the session
- Initiate a remote support session from a device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
- Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
- Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.1 or greater, and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.
When in a presentation, attendees can:
• Chat with everyone or just the presenter
• Tap the screen the toggle the toolbar
• Pinch zoom and drag to manipulate the image
• Tap the pin icon to lock the toolbar
• View the presentation details including teleconference information
• End the viewing of the presentation
Note: The Bomgar Presentation Attendee Client works with existing Bomgar installations, version 14.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.