Informative part for everyone:
1. Stock information from companies, WSE, global exchanges and commodities quotations
2. Map with an augmented reality (AR) option that allows to locate: Bank and Brokerage House branches, ATMs and rebate points
3. Exchange rates with calculator
5. Our offer: information about Bank products and calculators for deposits' interest, express loan or mortgage loan installment
Transactional part for Bank Pekao S.A. customers:
1. Accounts: balance and history
2. Money transfers: incl. to any account, predefined, own account and Fotoprzelew by scanning the QR code
3. Deposits: opening, termination and history
4. Loans: list and history
5. Cards: list, history, repayment and money transfer from card to own account
6. Investments: list, history and direct payment
7. Services: phone top-ups, eBills, Western Union
Brokerage services to clients of Pekao Brokerage House after logging in:
1. WSE quotations with the possibility to preview quotes to five offers along with the access to an order form, view charts, information from companies as well as statistics.
2. Buy/sell orders of financial instruments listed on the Polish stock market and foreign markets
3. New issues: subscriptions made at the public offer, the special session and subscription rights
4. Current orders with the option of the modification and cancellation the active orders
5. Assets: account balance and valuation
6. History: among others orders, financial operations
7. Transfers to the owner or predefined account
ATTENTION! The ability to perform operations requires activation of the application.
More information at impekao24.pl
Transactional part is available only after logging in with customer number and masked password.
Performing the operations requires acceptance with PIN established during activation.
TO ACTIVATE THIS APP IN YOUR DEVICE
- You need to login MTB Internet Banking.
- Click from menu Profile Management-> Activation Request For Mobile Application.
- Enter the device name and login password.
- You will receive the activation pin to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- Open the MTB Smart Banking Android Apps from mobile and enter the user id, password and activation pin (for the first time only).
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You must be registered to MTB Internet Banking
- You need to make a request from MTB Internet Banking to use Android App.
- We use the latest online security measures to help protect your money, your personal information and your privacy while banking online with us.
- This service is secured by SSL encryption. Also all data communication is further encrypted by MTB’s own encryption technology. Unregistered device (Smart Phone) cannot be used to login to MTB Smart Banking Android Apps.
- Two factor authentication during transaction
Any questions or concerns please call
24x7 MTB Contact Centre: 16219 or 096040 16219
From overseas: +880 96040 16219
Also you can mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org