• Log on faster using just three characters from your memorable information
• Make payments – pay wages and salaries to your employees as well as suppliers, when you’re on the go
• Manage your cashflow – Check balances and transactions to see whether a particular payment has come in or left your account, whilst you’re out and about
• View pending debit card transactions and the cheques being processed before they fully clear into your account
• View/cancel your standing orders and Direct Debits on the move
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
• A Lloyds Bank business account and an Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
• A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
• A device that is not rooted
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. We also have an online banking guarantee, you can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://mobile.lloydsbankbusiness.com/onthemove/security.html
Please don’t share your logon details with anyone. All users of Online for Business must have their own logon details, including Memorable Information. If someone else in the business needs to access the business account online, but isn’t already registered, they’ll need to visit www.lloydsbankbusiness.com/internetbanking/index.asp and follow the ‘How do I start’ section to register.
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
We collect non-personally identifiable location and device data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Apple may access data about your location (e.g. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207 626 1500.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Lloyds Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service. (Please note that due to the schemes’ eligibility criteria not all Lloyds Bank business customers will be covered by these schemes.) This app is intended for UK residents.
- uw rekeningsaldo’s bekijken
- overschrijven tussen eigen rekeningen
- overschrijven naar gekende en niet gekende rekeningen
Wat hebt u nodig voor de app?
Een actief abonnement voor Online Banking van Delta Lloyd Bank en een smartphone of tablet met een Android besturingssysteem.
Hoe activeert u de app Mobile Banking?
- Download de app Mobile Banking in de Play Store (Android).
- Bij de eerste aanmelding doorloopt u een aantal identificatiestappen en kiest u een persoonlijke profielcode van 6 cijfers.
- Om de activatie te voltooien, plaatst u een elektronische handtekening met behulp van uw kaartlezer en bankkaart.
- De eerstvolgende keer kunt u zich gewoon aanmelden via uw profielcode.
U kunt probleemloos de app op meerdere mobiele toestellen gebruiken en met meerdere gebruikers op hetzelfde toestel inloggen.
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Our free personal finance app lets you take control of your finances by automatically tracking your spending across all of your current, credit and savings accounts, all in one space. Helping you keep on top of your finances.
Why use Money Dashboard?
• Easy to understand - visual charts and graphics help you make sense of your spending.
• Instant access - see all of your online bank accounts in one single view, with one single password.
• Transaction tagging - see exactly how much you’re spending on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, all with our intelligent auto-tagging feature
• Quick and secure - sign up in seconds and securely connect your accounts, all from the palm of your hand.
Because Money Dashboard updates all your transactions daily, we will need your bank login details in order for us to refresh your accounts. We use the same security practices as the world's leading banks, and our application is read-only - no payments, withdrawals or transfers can be made from your account.
The Money Dashboard app and desktop platform is completely independent and free to use, and is compatible with all major UK bank and credit card companies, including Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, Natwest, Nationwide, RBS, Virgin Money among many others.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay bills on the go.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
*Mobile Banking only available to New Horizons Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit http://www.newhcu.org/Home_Banking_18.html for further details.
Keywords: New Horizons CU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union/bank
Cash Now is the participative app that geo-localizes withdrawal machines near you, whatever bank you belong to.
Help other users to find ATM around them
Custom your app so that it displays only machines from your favorite banks.
Easy and efficient, Cash Now!
• Bank of America
• Bank of the West
• Capital One
• Charter One
• Citizens Bank
• M&T Bank
• Navy Federal
• Union Bank
• U.S. Bank
• Wells Fargo
• Bank of Ireland
• Co-operative Bank
• First Trust Bank
• Lloyds Bank
• Sainsbury's Bank
• Ulster Bank
• Yorkshire Bank
Isle Of Man
• Co-operative Bank
• Lloyds Bank
• Bank of Ireland
• Ulster Bank
• ABN AMRO
• SNS Bank
For more functionality and to bank on the go, please download the new 'HSBC Mobile Banking' App.
You can use Fast Balance with all HSBC Bank current accounts where HSBC have provided you with a debit card.
This app is compatible with Android 2.2 and above.
What you can do:
- Check your balance
- View your six latest transactions
- Top-up your mobile phone
Accessing your account is easy. Once you’ve downloaded HSBC Fast Balance and registered your details, all you need do to see your balances is click the HSBC Fast Balance icon, enter your passcode and then select ‘Balance’ from the menu. It's that simple.
You don't have to log on to internet banking or use your Secure Key.
How to register:
1. Download HSBC Fast Balance and accept our terms and conditions
2. Enter your details (you'll need your account information as well as your mobile phone number)
3. Enter your debit card details to link the account to the app.
4. When prompted, enter the activation code we send to your smartphone
5. Create a passcode of between 5 to 8 digits.
That's all there is to it.
Terms and conditions apply.