Speedometer with a HUD feature and Google Maps integration. Put your mobile on the dashboard in your car and watch the speed reversed in the windshield. Clean UI with smooth animations. Switch between speed view/map view, HUD/regular mode, km/h and mph.
This app is the sequel to very popular uHud.
Classy analog speedometer dial with realistic look to complement your car dashboard. Crisp and clear pixel perfect design is readable in sunlight or during night time. The dial scale can be configured to suit different applications. Select the maximum possible speed for you vehicle and watch your speed with greater precision either your are on a plane, train, car, bike, boat or bicycle
Track and display important trip information in real time. Current, Average and Maximum speed, heading, distance covered, moving and stopped time, altitude, location coordinates.
Build-in GPS location tracker will help you not to get lost. You can always switch to map mode and check your current position on the map together with the route you’ve already covered. The map mode supports track up feature, where map is rotated in the direction of your movement.
Optimized for Tablets.
Speed Tracker is the only speedometer app fully optimized for large tablet screens. Designed exclusively for tablet big screen it shows all the important trip information at a glance on a single screen and supports both portrait and landscape orientation. Full screen Map mode is also available. Landscape mode allows you to mount your device horizontally on your car dashboard. If you prefer seeing things at wider angle then you find landscape mode especially useful and practical.
Head-up display – outstanding feature available ONLY in Speed Tracker application. Just enable HUD and put your phone under the windshield. Specially designed HUD interface will display the most accurate speed right on the windshield. HUD can also be used as a large digital speedometer, just double tap the screen to switch between mirrored and non-mirrored display.
You don’t remember the trip or how much time does it take to visit your friends or the distance to your office? - Trip Log will help you! Trip Log records and saves the information within the application. You can easily have the access to ALL the trips with just one click. Inside the Trip Log you can check your trip on the map, speed, average speed, maximum speed, distance, total time, etc. Want to share your driving experience or just compare your every day trips? With Trip Computer it’s easy as A, B, C. You can also export all the trips in available formats (CSV, KML, GPX) or even share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
GPS usage will dramatically reduce device battery life.
GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
Data connection is required to use map.
Speedometer! is a digital speedometer based on the GPS in your phone with a few easy to use features:
-Easy to read display
-Landscape or Portrait Mode
-Output MPH or KPH
-Odometer / Trip meter
What other people are saying about Speedometer!:
"Not very many bells and whistles, but works great for my bike rides and walks. Just what I needed."
"I checked the speed with radar and it is dead on accurate."
"Does what it says it does, and what it needs to do!"
"Does exactly what they say it does. There is always going to be a tiny bit of lag with GPS. Perfect, simple."
The trip meter and max speed will continue to save until they are reset. They can be reset, and the units can be changed by hitting the info button.
Please note that this app uses the GPS to get speed so you have to allow the app to use your current location for the speedometer to work.
Speedometer! is made by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will drain the battery.
The most advanced and intuitive Speedometer and Car Dashboard application that helps you drive safely.
Would you like to have this app on your language? Join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
• Speed Edge GPS Speedometer.
High-accuracy* GPS-based speedometer that shows the real speed of your car in mph, km/h or knots. And for each speed unit you can define an individual gauge range.
• Maximum indicated speed is 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots.
• Multiple Profiles.
• Saving moving tracks
• Speedometer overlay.
Small speedometer stays on the top of any active application. You can also setup overlay place for individually for particular application.
Provides fast switching for speed units, activate HUD and more. Tap the Speedometer scale to activate it.
• Fast app.
Assign any 3 application to start on GPS indicator tap. Call your favorit Navigation or player just in two taps!
• Three shortcut pages: Application, Communication, Navigation for total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
• Average Speedometer.
Tap Compass for switch to Average Speedometer, long press resets Average Speedometer for new measurement
• Speed warnings
You can define up to 10 speed limits and application will notify you visually and with an alert sound when you go over any of them.
• GPS Compass.
Insensitive to electromagnetic fields and the iron of your car.
• GPS Altitude.
Reports altitude, measured by your phones GPS.
• HUD mode.
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone under your car's windshield and see the speed reflected on it in the dark.
• Address finder.
Finds address of your current location in manual mode (by request) or automatically (depends from your moving speed and distance).
• Average speed calculation.
Automatically calculates your average moving speed and total average speed of your whole trip.
• Racing meter
Measure and calculate time for standard performance measurement distances: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
• Predefined and custom Trip Meters
Meters which keeps all information about current trip, accumulated today trips, yesterday, current week and month and total info since app was downloaded.
This information includes trip duration, distance, begin and arrival coordinates and address, speed (max, average and moving average) and time (total, moving and idle).
You can save any Meter on SD, or send it by e-Mail
• Tree Custom Meters.
You can rename them and reset in any time.
• Separate limits settings for km/h and mph units.
You can easily switch all limit settings when traveling beyond the border of your country.
• Customizable UI color.
• Car dock support.
Application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking.
• Car Mode Home.
Activate Speedometer using HOME button when phone in Car Mode. You also can use "Forced" mode if your car dock doesn't handles autoswitch into Car Mode.
• Battery status indication.
• Background mode
When activated, the application still works in the background. All logs keep counting time and distance and the application will notify you when you exceed the speed limit as usual.
• Display speed in Status bar
In background mode, the application will show current speed in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits! **
* depends on phone hardware.
** in case of system overloading, a small lag is possible.
- Trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data.
****************** PERMISSIONS USAGE *********************
Phone Call - to run the phone dialer directly from Speedometer.
HAVE A PROBLEM? Please don't write it in a review, write directly to email@example.com for faster fix!
In the following measurement units can speed be measured with this tool (speed tracing):
01. meter/second [m/s]
02. meter/hour [m/h]
03. meter/minute [m/m]
04. kilometer/hour [km/h]
05. kilometer/minute [km/m]
06. kilometer/second [km/s]
07. centimeter/hour [cm/h]
08. centimeter/minute [cm/m]
09. centimeter/second [cm/s]
10. millimeter/hour [mm/h]
11. millimeter/minute [mm/m]
12. millimeter/second [mm/s]
13. foot/hour [ft/h]
14. foot/minute [ft/min]
15. foot/second [ft/s]
16. yard/hour [yd/h]
17. yard/minute [yd/m]
18. yard/second [yd/s]
19. mile/hour [mi/h]
20. mile/minute [mi/m]
21. mile/second [mi/s]
22. knot [kt, kn, (sm)]
23. knot (UK) [kt (UK)]
24. Mach (SI standard)
25. Mach (20°C, 1 atm)
26. Cosmic velocity
27. Earth's velocity
- With GLONASS support
- Internet connection is NOT required for use this app!
- With its' Special Acceleration Timer feature, you can create your own timer to get acceleration time from ANY speed to ANY speed you specified.
- It shows your current speed with two different styles : Digital Speedometer and Analog Speedometer
- With it's highly accurate car performance tools; 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) , 0-160 km/h (0-100 mph) 0-60 km/h and 0-400 meters (1/4 mile) car performance acceleration timers, after you enable the timer when your car is not moving , the speedometer detects when the car starts moving and starts the timer automatically and stops it when your car is passing 100 KM / H (60 MPH), 160 KM/H (100 MPH) or at the end of 400 meters (1/4 Mile). It gives you the results in seconds .
- With its' 60-0 mph (100-0 km/h) brake test, it gives you the results of braking time and braking distance from 60-0 MPH (100-0 km/h)
- Shows you the distance travelled,average speed and max speed during the trip as a part of the speedometer.
- Speed limit feature with sound alert
- Shows your current direction you headed like a compass within the speedometer.
- Saves your timer results, you can see them anytime you want.
- Supports both metric and imperial units for all car performance tools.
- For more info please see the screenshots and video of CT Speedometer.
- Direction Traveling
- Number of satellites with a GPS fix
- Accuracy of your GPS fix
- No Ads!
- Change Text Size
- Change Text Color
- Change Background Color
- View MPH or KPH
- View Top Speed (easily deletion via X button in case you are pulled over)
- Simple menu choice to review, no need to fumble around the market or internet
You must have a valid GPS signal for this to work. Motorola Droid X does not have the best GPS, please be patient if you own this phone. It should work, but takes longer than other devices to connect.
Please drive responsibly and only use this app hands free and when it isn't a distraction.
Large speed and heading display, HUD mode that uses your windshield to reflect the speed display and appears in your straight ahead view, voice speed reporting with selection of report frequency and language (if your device supports it), speed limit mode with visual and/or audible warnings, units of measure choice including MPH and km/h, choice of "LED" colors, adjustable or automatic screen brightness, will not allow the display to timeout so you can drive for hours without interacting with your device.
Designed for devices with build in GPS.
Landscape mode only.
A Free Ad-supported version is also available for you to try before purchasing a full paid version.
Email us with any issues before posting negative rating.
We will try to correct any issues associated with this app.
If you are looking for just Speedometer, KPH, MPH, Lat-G, Acceleration, GPS Info then download our other app - "Sub Speedo"
Use with Google Maps tracking view and speedometer at the same time! Map includes Foursquare search to find and discover local amenities
Swipe, long click and menu to configure screens. Tap to get current reading. Resize gauges to suit screen.
New version coming soon with even more options (Email me if want to be a beta tester esp. if you have a Zilla controller).
#### Now with HUD (head-up display) mode* - just press "Menu" - "Enable HUD mode" and put your phone face up on the dashboard, under the windshield; the screen will mirrored and it will be reflected by the windshield.
*HUD mode needs more CPU power than normal mode.
- High accuracy. The speed calculated based on GPS data is more accurate than the one displayed by your car's speedometer
- HUD mode
- It supports both imperial and metric units
- 5 predefined color themes available
- It can record your path, speed, distance, and elevation and save them in a KML file (for Google Earth) - just press "Menu", select "Settings" and "Record track".
- It can work in the background, so it can record your movement and speed even while you're talking on the phone. This means that if you really want to exit the application, you have to press "Menu" and select "Exit".
It requires the following permissions:
- WAKE_LOCK in order to prevent the screen from turning off
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (GPS based location) for reading GPS data
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save the KML file
Please note that while I've tested the application on several Android devices, there are way to many different Android devices to guarantee that it will work just fine on all of them, so if you encounter a problem with the application, just drop me an email with your phone model and a short description of your problem; I will do my best to fix it ASAP.
KW: SPEEDOMETER, GPS SPEED, DASHBOARD
This app is a simple speedometer that reads the GPS.
The data depend on the built-in GPS.
- Mph, mph, knots, mps
- Adjustable speed limit
- Audible warning
- Display the current Positon
- Selectable backgrounds
Tags: speed, mph, kph, knots, mps, speed limit, Positon
Please note that this PRO version is only a key which unlocks the PRO features of the free version. It cannot be started itself.
For a full description, please check "KMS Speedometer" on Google Play.
Here is a link:
Please also make sure KMS Speedometer works good for you before purchasing the PRO version.
**This is a license only, it will not open or run on it's own. Download the FREE CarHome Ultra app first!**
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- 18 Shortcuts
- Location alerts
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked!
Keywords: Car Home, Car Dock, CarHome, Speedometer, CarHome Beta
4 interchangeable dials
* Speedometer that shows analogue speed, or digital speed, or hybrid mode. This display also shows total distance, maximum speed, and average speed.
* Trip computer that shows trip distance, trip time, and average trip speed. The trip counters can be reset at any time.
* Compass that can be set to use the built in magnetic sensor, GPS, or both where it uses the magnetic sensor when stopped and GPS when moving.
* Analogue clock
10 customisable speed alarms (5 for MPH and 5 for KPH) that that will sound your chosen ringtone and flash the alarm button when the speed goes over the set threshold.
Main units can be set to kilometres or miles.
A journey logger that will store location, altitude, time, speed, and course every 100 metres.
Each journey is stored in a file on the phone in GPX format so it can be replayed in applications such as Google Earth.
More features in development...
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us on Twitter @ZtapSoftware or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
More from developer
* Large, easy to read analog speedometer dial with speed limit indicator.
* Average speed measurement
* Compass heading dial
* Landscape and portrait modes
* Supports imperial/metric units
* US or UK style speed limit signs
* 3D shaded speedometer bezel
* Configurable maximum speed
* Configurable speed limits
The paid 'pro' version of this application allows you to save the location and direction of any speed limits with a single keypress, and automatically switches the speed limit warning when you pass the saved location on your next journey.