All words to be searched are from Crosswords puzzles, there are names, abbreviations, contractions, concatenations, etc.
These are the game difficulties:
- EASY: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- MEDIUM: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and backwards
- HARD: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards and just a clue about the word
Focusing on game play, this game has the following features:
- 14 achievements from google play games
- realtime multiplayer matches
- option to receive a hint about a word location
- option to solve the entire puzzle
- grid lines for better visualization
All puzzles were created automatically, so more will be added in the future!
Puzzles available on this languages:
- 900 english
- 900 spanish (Español)
- 900 brazilian portuguese (Português-BR)
- 600 german (Deutsch)
- 600 french (Français)
- 600 italian (Italiano)
- 600 russian (Русский)
- 600 danish (Dansk)
- 600 bulgarian (български)
- 600 czech (Čeština)
- 600 traditional chinese (普通話)
- 600 simplified chinese (台語)
- 600 chinese (Pinyin)
- 600 greek (Ελληνική)
- 600 estonian (Eesti)
- 600 croatian (Hrvatskom)
- 600 indonesian (Indonesia)
- 600 icelandic (Íslensku)
- 600 japanese (日本語)
- 600 korean (한국어)
- 600 lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- 600 latvian (Latviešu)
- 600 macedonian (Македонски)
- 600 hungarian (Magyar)
- 600 dutch (Nederlandse)
- 600 polish (Polski)
- 600 portuguese (Português-PT)
- 600 roumanian (Română)
- 600 slovakian (Slovenčina)
- 600 slovenian (Slovenski)
- 600 albanian (Shqiptare)
- 600 finnish (Suomi)
- 600 swedish (Svenska)
- 600 turkish (Türk)
- 600 hebrew (ברית)
- 600 hindi (हिन्दी)
- 200 norwegian (Norsk)
Challenge your friends to see who is the best! Can you find the most words in two minutes?
Find words among the scrambled letters, and use the bonus tiles to get as many points as possible. The game is as easy as swiping your finger across the board!
Ruzzle is fun and fast-paced! Step up to the challenge and defeat your friends or random players. Play against your Facebook friends, challenge your Twitter followers, play tournaments and climb the ranks!
Play smart! Create long words and collect points and bonuses to win. Games are played in three rounds, each one when it suits you. Get going as soon as you have two minutes to spare!
Ruzzle Premium has a wide range of cool premium features, such as loads of statistics, rankings and more. Choose Ruzzle Premium to remove ads and enjoy premium features.
Challenge yourself and your friends in Ruzzle!
Games can be played in the following languages:
More information available at: www.ruzzle-game.com
Follow us at: www.facebook.com/ruzzlegame and twitter.com/ruzzlegame
Phone state: To be able to pause the game on an incoming phone call
Internet access: To be able to communicate with the Ruzzle game server
Storage: To enable installation of the app on the sd card.
With different challenges from dancing, singing, acting or sketching -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
- Play heads up against one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card by tilting your phone up or down
- Wacky activities from dancing, impersonating to trivia will challenge even the most well-rounded players
With over 45 themed decks to choose from, many packed with over 400+ exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop! So whether you're an artist, a singer, an actor, or a science nerd--there's something for everyone.
- TV Shows & Movies
- Dance Moves
- I Love the 70s, 80s, & 90s
- Movie Characters
- Accents and Impressions
- Animal Kingdom
- Act it Out
- Sports Legends
- Fairy Tales
- Famous People
- State Capitals
- Landmarks and Destinations
- Kids: Movies and TV Shows
- Facial Expressions
- Name Brand
- Food Nation
- Broadway Musicals
- America's Got Talent
Challenging players in trivia and creativity, your next party, reunion or family game night will never be the same. Great with groups and used as an icebreaker! Never go bored again when you are hanging out with friends.
Hangman Free brings the classic game Hangman to your Android device with graphics and gameplay that will keep you playing for hours.
Take on your Android device or challenge a friend to a battle of words in this chalkboard classic.
Complete the secret word before you run out of guesses or the stick man gets it.
With awesome graphics and realistic sound effects, Hangman has never been this cool!
Hangman Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can let a friend choose a word or have your phone select a word from a broad range of categories.
Word list categories include:
Hangman is a totally addictive way to kill some time and build your vocabulary. Download Hangman Free today and join the fun!
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact: only very few have!
Sometimes there are reviews and emails about levels that seems impossible to solve. THESE ARE NOT BUGS but rather a part of the challenge with the game!
If you are not carefully solving the puzzle in the right order, including the right letters for each swipe it might end up being insolvable when only one or a few words remains. In that case, just restart that level and try to solve it in the right order. Think carefully for each swipe. This is actually the real challenge with WordBrain. ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
If you are a WORD master and love a challenge, this is the game for you! Find as many WORDS as you can in this new word puzzle game! How many WORDS will you find before time runs out?
Drag to select letters and make words in all directions, even diagonally!
-Form words with TIME TILES to gain EXTRA TIME!
-Form words with BOMB TILES to clear the surrounding tiles!
-Form words quickly to get a Speed Chain!
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will remove those letters.
It combines some elements of Scrabble and Boggle. Valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer; used letters disappear and new ones drop from above.
If you use four letters or more the score will be very high compared to three letters. Keep making words to increase your score. The challenge increases the longer you last.
This game is pretty much like the popular word games but with a little aspect of gravity in it.
Unlike other word games which allows you to take your own sweet time searching for the right word, this Falling Word Search game requires you to be fast when forming words.
As letters boxes fall and fill up the screen, if any of the letters fall out of the screen, you'll lose the game.
An addicting and fun word game which will surely take up hours of your time as it challenges not just your vocabulary skills but also your finger + eye coordination.
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Challenge Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online.
Loops - clear dots and make as many loops as you can in 60 seconds!
"The coolest connecting dots game on Android."
* Earn extra time with bigger loops!
* Bonuses for long dot sequences!
* Unlockable dots themes!
* Long loops of dots give more extra time.
* Use Yin Yang to score big loops!
Become a looper today!
Formerly known as dots dots dots.
You and each of your friends say two truths and one lie about themselves. The goal is to figure out which statement is actually the lie!
Which of your friends knows you the best?
* Play with all your closest friends!
* Play with hundreds of famous celebrities!
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT RECOGNIZING THINGS IN PICTURES?
Scratch Pics 1 Word is the ultimate test of your ability to recognize pictures! The picture is hidden, and you scratch off to reveal it little by little. The less you scratch, the more coins you earn!
★ REVIEWS ★
"10 out of 10 stars! Fantastic."
"I am officially addicted!
"Great pics!!! Neat!"
★ INSTANT FUN ★
No need to register or login. Just play!
★ GUESS THEM ALL! ★
Can you finish all the levels? Scratch off tickets to more coins!
★ HIGHLY ADDICTIVE ★
Pure, simple, addictive fun. Just scratch and guess!
★ Easy to use tabs
★ Stunning animated themes
★ 1000's of free themes
★ No scary app permissions
Highlights of Aero Launcher
★ Easy to use tabs - Aero categorizes your apps as an app or a game, and sorts them into separate tabs for easy access. Say goodbye to messy home screens!
★ Stunning animated themes - Featuring Snowy Christmas with falling snow, and New Year's with live fireworks controlled by your touch!
★ 1000's of free themes - Supports themes made for ADW / Apex / Nova / Go.
★ No scary app permissions - Unlike other launchers that track your call logs, SMS, email, contacts, location and other scary stuff, Aero asks for only basic permissions.
Thank you for trying Aero Launcher!
"Best Reference App" - Android Network Awards
"The Top 10 Coolest Things At CTIA" - mocoNews.net
"Favorite Mobile App" - Wave Award
* Wikipedia access in 13+ languages
* Find Wikipedia pages near you
* Live feed of what Wikipedia pages are being viewed.
* Disable ads by upgrading to Pro version
* 10+ million amazing articles from Wikipedia.
* Earn free, daily Pocket Change tokens that can be used for real-world items such as Starbucks, Amazon, PS3, and XBox.
To learn more about Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/
"Best Reference App" - Android Network Awards
"The Top 10 Coolest Things At CTIA" - mocoNews.net
"Favorite Mobile App" - Wave Award
WikiMobile 2 is the #1 coolest way to experience Wikipedia. Now with video!
* Wikipedia access in 13+ languages (10+ million articles)
* Google Images
* YouTube Videos
* Twitter search
* Find Wikipedia pages near you (great for travel)
* Live feed of what other users are viewing worldwide
To learn more about Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/