A BIP-0032 Hierarchical Deterministic Bitcoin Wallet
This wallet uses BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic
* Multiple logical "accounts" within each wallet.
* Fresh receive and change addresses are used for each transfer.
* Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation.
* Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039).
* Same wallet may be securely accessed concurrently from multiple devices.
* Wallet data is protected by scrypt passcode.
Source code: https://github.com/ksedgwic/Wallet32