Bonum app description
The Bonum Health app is a platform for you to talk to any of our board-certified doctors 24/7. Our app allows you to get their expert advice from anywhere and at any time that best suits you. Through our app you can now connect with a doctor face to face through your phones, tablets or desktops.
The three services that you can consult for include medical conditions, dermatology conditions and any behavioral health related concerns.
Choose time with family over time in wait lines and health over expensive health insurance. We promise you no wait lines and more time with your loved ones for the lowest price possible.
• Track your medications, allergy information, and post comments about the medication for your doctors to see. This may even include refills request or any reactions you may have.
• My Care Feed feature allows you to review all conversations with your doctor and view any recent updates.
• My Activities helps you keep track of any past or future doctors appointments. Your completed appointments will display the summary of your visit.
• You can set pill reminders and never miss a dose
• One touch sign in is enabled for faster and secure access to care through your device
• Request quick prescription refills
When can you use Bonum Health app?
• Our app can be used to connect with our doctors 24/7
• If the nearest doctor is a few hours away
• If you are on your vacation or a business trip
• If you wake up in the middle of the night with a non-emeergeny issue and need a quick consultation
• When you need a quick prescription refill
We treat the following conditions
NAUSEA & VOMITING
UTI (ADULT FEMALES, 18+)
TRAUMA & PTSD
GRIEF AND LOSS
Can BONUM HEALTH handle my emergency situations?
No. BONUM HEALTH is designed to handle non-emergency medical issues. You should NOT use telehealth if you are experiencing a medical emergency. Please call 911 and get an immediate help for your health complaints.
How many family members can be on my plan?
A family membership entitles the following family members to BONUM HEALTH services: You may have up to 6 family members in total.
Do I need to have health insurance to use Bonum Telehealth services?
No, we do not require you to have health insurance.