Constantly have to log off and back in to get it to work correctly. Every time it opens up it asks for permissions again. Manage 2 of my kid's teams in the app and just tonight it mixed up the schedule between the two. This is literally the worse app I've used. Get a real developer to work on it
Horrible, horrible app. Another terrible app solely focused on making its apple side improved. Doesn't care about andriod. Can never open this app always says try again later have tried reinstalling multiple times....nothing happened
This app never works, always says try back later. I've been using Bonzi for 5 years with our youth leagues. I will encourage our leagues to use a competitor, there's better options.
I am constantly having to logout and login to get this app to work. What's the point of the app if it can't connect unless I logout and login again? It doesn't update the attendance properly and absence messages left for one day show up on every single practice - I never know who's coming to practice or not
This app is terrible. It doesn't work most of the time and I always have to use a computer to access my account. I'm deleting.
Use to be pretty good, recently we've had to continually log out and back in because it gives an "error occurred" also, can't change times on the app have to use desktop to input practices and games
- Tablet Mode: Split-screen viewing and functionality when tablet is in landscape.
- Re-login on popup: Will now be prompted to login in when needed
- Photo edit in albums: Edit uploaded photos
- Photo share in albums: Share photos from the team albums to other apps
- Forms List: Access the team’s uploaded forms and documents
- Forms Add: Coaches and Admins can add forms and documents.
- Jersey Colors: The team can view team jersey colors. Coaches/Admins can edit jersey colors.