A complete Pregnancy app developed in collaboration with the University behind the Nobel Prize in Medicine and the Swedish Midwife association.
Welcome to your virtual pregnancy doctor! With symptom checker, pregnancy calendar, smart suggestions and a unique belly camera Bonzun is a complete Pregnancy App where you can follow the development of your baby and check your own health. Bonzun is developed together with Karolinska Institute so you can rest assure that everything in the app is evidence based and updated with the latest guidelines.
• Symptom checker – A truly unique feature that can save lives and give you answers without calling your doctor. Just click and learn if your symptom is a sign of something serious or if you safely can stay home.
• Pregnancy Calendar – Learn how your baby is developing and how the pregnant body’s changing, what’s normal and what discomforts may appear and how to treat them.
• Track your Baby's Movements – Kick counter, baby’s hiccup and movements can also be shared with your loved ones. The dad or grandparents can get a notification when your baby has hiccup (if you give them your connection code)
• Baby size guide – stunning and medically accurate 3D images of your child’s development
• Track and monitor your Tests – our award winning feature! Get the same insights as the doctors by learning what your blood tests really mean.
• Weight tracker - track your weight daily and learn how your body is changing.
• Unique belly camera - see the exact size of the baby in relation to your body and take pictures of your belly showing the baby inside. A fun way of seeing the progress of your pregnancy
• Sharing with Family members – this app can be personalized for dads, partners and grandparents too!
Recommended by health care providers. Created with the help of world leading experts in the fields of maternal care and child birth to provide you with the most up-to-date evidence-based information. This app is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advise of a trained medical doctor. Bonzun Health information AB disclaims any liability for the use or misuse of the app, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute of a personalized medical advice. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy consult with your doctor or midwife immediately.
Bonzun is an award winning app, downloaded and used in over 79 countries world wide. Bonzun was awarded Best Pregnancy app by Baby London, Top Health app in UK by the Sun Magazine, Top 3 pregnancy health apps in China. Bonzun is also included in Stockholm Hotlist - by Swedish Government, as one of the top Swedish companies within Life Science.
The app is used in Midwife Education in Africa and was awarded "Innovation against Poverty" by Sida for spreading free maternal care to developing countries.
Thank you for using Bonzun. Contact us at email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.