It’s a bit like having a midwife or a doctor in your pocket! With all the information you need at your fingertips, you can enjoy a more comfortable, confident and safer pregnancy. No more guessing, this app gives you knowledge in the palm of your hands.
The Bonzun pregnancy app includes a Symptom checker – A truly unique feature that can save lives and give you answer without calling your doctor. Just click and learn if your symptom is a sign of something serious or if you safely can stay home.
Bonzun help you monitor your on-going health and translate your test results into graphs. Delivering knowledge that helps you achieve better health. The app helps you to remember how and when your baby is active. By using the app regularly to log baby’s movements, Bonzun can provide clear warnings if the movement pattern is abnormal. Allow your partner or the future grandparents to feel included, by delivering them alerts when the baby has hiccups or is kicking.
You and your family can now be better prepared. During pregnancy, both the pregnant mom and the baby experience changes every day. Knowing what these changes are can be tricky and sometimes even scary. Bonzun app helps you understand these changes in a smart way.
• Mothers health – Learn how your pregnant body’s changing, what’s normal and what discomforts may appear and how to treat them. Learn to see warning signs of serious complications
• Symptom checker – A truly unique feature that can save lives and give you answer without calling your doctor. Just click and learn if your symptom is a sign of something serious or if you safely can stay home.
• Track your Baby's Movements – Kick counter, baby’s hiccup and movements can also be shared to your loved ones. The dad or grandparents can get a notification when your baby has hiccup (if you give them your connection code)
• Baby size guide – stunning, and medically accurate 3Dimages of your child’s development
• Track and monitor your Tests – our award winning feature, get the same insights as the doctors by learning what your blood tests really mean.
• Sharing with the Family – This app can be personalised for dads, partners and grandparents too!
Recommended by health care providers. Created with the help of world leading experts in the fields of maternal care and child birth to provide you with the most up-to-date evidence-based information. This app is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advise of a trained medical doctor. Bonzun Health information AB disclaims any liability for the use or misuse you make of the app, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute of a personalised medical advice. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy consult with your doctor or midwife immediately.
Bonzun was awarded Best Social Business, Innovation Against Poverty and Best App Design and Top 5 Pregnancy apps in UK. The only app you need for a safer pregnancy, download and try it, it’s free!