• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Join millions who love Wattpad - the world’s ever growing library of downloadable books and stories.
Ranked one of the top 5 ebook reader apps for the last 3 years!
• Free ebooks and stories to read from the best of sci fi, fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, fan fiction, teen, thrillers, classics, poetry and so much more!
• Read popular ebooks & books by classic authors; Moby Dick, Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Tales from Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and more
• Connect with your favorite writers, including Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, and thousands of aspiring writers from across the globe
• Chat and comment about your top read ebooks while meeting other readers
• Get ebooks and story updates directly from authors and vote and comment on them with other readers
• Synchronize your Wattpad ebook library and read books on your phone, tablet and the web
• Wattpad also functions as a digital ebook writing app so that you can publish books you write for others to read
• Download fanfiction books & stories about Anime, such as Naruto, and the Supernatural, such as Werewolves, Vampires Diaries and Twilight
• Write stories and cast celebrities as your characters, such as Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
• Create and read free fanfiction ebooks & stories about your favorite stars, like One Direction, Emblem3, Mindless Behavior, Justin Bieber and worldwide pop music stars such as Kpop's SNSD and TVXQ
Wattpad has received high ratings and was featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying:
• "Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood
• "Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at." - O'Reilly Media
• "Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam
⭑ "I love Wattpad!!" - User reviews
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
‘WOW! I couldn’t believe this was possible! I was buying these books which I now have for free.’ – Claire Gardiner
‘I love this app! Finally a great reader with really cool features!!’ – Jenny
‘I’ve never seen so many free ebooks by different authors at one place. Their collection is amazing!’ – Jack Brown
Now you can discover, download, import and read all your ebooks in one app! Featuring an eReader with the following features
+ Supports epub, PDF, rtf, fb2, mobi, and plain text file formats
+ Search the bookstore by Book Title
+ Import ebooks from your phone/SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Read in Classic, Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
In addition, with the bookstore, now you can
+ Browse more than 50,000 free e-books spanning 23 categories including fiction books, fantasy, fan fiction, romance, thrillers, short stories & many more!
+ Rate and review books
+ Get access to trending and featured book for every category
+ Discover books that match your taste
+ Offline dictionary capability
+ Price Comparison engine
+ Adding books to your wish list
In case of any feedback/issues with the app, reach out to us at email@example.com
Thanks to our partners for providing the OPDS catalogs. Public domain ebooks are provided by Internet archive. Partners include Smashwords, Feedbooks, Gutenberg, amongst others. eReader technology provided by FBReader and EbookDroid. Link to their latest code can be found on our website - oodleapp.com
Similar applications: Wattpad, Aldiko, Cool Reader, Moon Reader, Kobo, Kindle, nook
Keywords/Tags: ebooks, download ebook, book reader, free e-books, e-reader, reader, novels, ePub, Gutenberg, comics, ebook reader, read
Easily stream or download the books. Perfect for your commute, relaxing at home, in bed, or while at the gym.
The app keeps your place for you with automatic bookmarking across your whole library.
UPDATED: Now also has a Sleep Timer.
Bug fixes & Download Performance Boost
♪♪♪Psychology Books – More than 100greatest books in the realms of social psychology, neuromarketing and just plain understanding your brilliant brain await you!♪♪♪
♪♪♪Psychology Books –A huge treasure for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of psychology♪♪♪
***** GOOGLE USER REVIEW*****
★★★★★ - “Great App! Love this app for some reason. I love the books!”– USA
★★★★★ - “App is good and free books is great to have.” – USA
★★★★★ - “Looking forward! Im looking forward to this apps.” – UK
☆☆☆And Many, Many More Rave Reviews
Have you ever wanted to be more persuasive, convincing, or if nothing else, understand how others try to influence you? …Of course! Who hasn’t? In all honestly, the more you know about social psychology and social influence, the better.Not only will you be more prepared when trying to convince others, but you’ll also be aware of when others are trying to unethically convince you! (Not all persuasion is created equal)
***** FEATURE *****
• Friendly and easy to use interface.
• The titles of books are classified by Author, Top Rated, Recents and Featured.
• Support the Chapter list that helps you to choose your favorite Chapter easily.
• Day/Night mode: Day (black on white), Night (white on black).
• Set the Font and Layout systems based on your own favourite with full of features: Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing and Text Alignment
• Auto bookmarks the last read position.
• Tap and Tap: easy to go to the next pages.
• Intergrate the features such as: Feedback, Share and Comment directly on book.
• Set the Page Turn Speed easily based on your want.
Download Psychology Books Application FREE Right now! You will find the nature and development, the behaviour’s process of children …Especially, this application is really useful for parents and teachers.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 3.5 million free and affordable eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US and Canada countries only
Get 4 FREE magazines and a sneak peek at 4 upcoming books when you install the NOOK app and register with a new NOOK account. These pre-selected titles will automatically appear in your library when you sign in for the first time. †
Shop the NOOK Store in-app for new releases and New York Times best sellers. Find ebooks tailored to your interests with ultra-personalized recommendations we know you'll love. Then, enjoy an amazing, highly optimized reading experience with your NOOK app™ wherever you go. Start reading on one device and continue on another.
NOOK Everywhere - the top-rated app for readers in Google Play.
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• Massive selection of over 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and kids books - most $9.99 or less
• Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks
• FREE book samples. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Try any title FREE for 14 days
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks, and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read
• Customize background and text colors with themes
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
• Now supporting NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended
• Our exclusive ArticleView ™ for magazines helps you focus on an individual article.
BEST SELLING BOOKS
• Romance – The Search, Dream Eyes, The Duke is Mine, Rainshadow Road
• Fiction – 12th of Never, Safe Haven, Gone Girl, The Racketeer
• Mystery – Blindsighted, Kisscut, Notorious Nineteen
• Books for Teens – Beautiful Creatures, Reached, Divergent #1
• Books for Young Readers – Beautiful Creatures series: Beautiful Darkness, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7 – The Third Wheel, Heroes of Olympus series, #3 – The Mark of Athena
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Nora Roberts
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• Woman’s World, InTouch Weekly - New! Exclusively on NOOK
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• Over 200 college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† Selected promotional content available for a limited time only to new U.S. NOOK customers only. Promotion subject to change and may be modified or ended at any time. No cash value.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Features: Save article to read later or offline, Search articles nearby, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Full screen search
Send us your feedback on Twitter @WikimediaMobile.
The code is 100% open source and community built. If you are a developer and good at JS/HTML5, then come fork us! https://github.com/wikimedia/WikipediaMobile
There are hundreds of little known facts about (food for example) out there, but we have picked for you the ones we think are worth your time.
Either way, we think that these facts are absolutely worth knowing about. So if you think you’re up for it, use this application.
Use swipe gestures to navigate trough facts! Easy as that
huge collection of facts: 1000+ and they grow each day
♥ offline reading ♥
Lots of interesting articles!
Categories of the facts:
buying a house
++++ more to come !
This app is free without any ads. Please support us by rating it.
You download the dictionaries to the SD card the first time you launch the app. Choose which dictionary or dictionaries you want to download.
Perform advance searches in the dictionaries, which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available).
Offline dictionaries is a free, ad-supported application. For the ad-free version, check out Offline dictionaries Pro.
There are more than 40 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including:
* English dictionary
* English anagrams
* English word list
* English <-> French
* English <-> German
* English <-> Spanish
* English <-> Russian
* English <-> Portuguese
* English <-> Arabic
* English <-> Hebrew
* English <-> Korean
* English <-> Chinese
* English <-> Japanese
* English <-> Hindi
* French dictionary
* French anagrams
* French word list
* French <-> Spanish
* French <-> Czech
* French <-> German
* French <-> Italian
* French <-> Chinese
* French <-> Japanese
* French <-> Arabic
* French <-> Dutch
* French <-> Hindi
* French <- Walloon
* Russian <- Chinese
* Russian <-> French
* Russian <-> German
* Russian <-> Italian
* German <-> Russian
* Japanese -> German
* Spanish dictionary
* Korean (full / law Hanja / Hanzi)
* Synonyms for English, French, Spanish, German, Czech, Polish, Irish
Dictionaries are added or improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
Follow us on Twitter to get informed : http://twitter.com/nghsfr
The application can be used through ebook readers such as Moon Reader+...
Note: first INSTALLATION of BIG DICTIONARIES can be SLOW. Just WAIT for the progress window to be closed. No action is required.
Keywords: Thesaurus, dictionary, off-line dictionaries, disconnected, dictionnaire, hors ligne, horsligne
Goodreads is a free service for everyone who reads. We have more than 8,500,000 members who have added more than 300,000,000 books.
* Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are deciding what to read, your to-read list will be handy.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Use the barcode scanner to quickly scan all of your books onto your Goodreads shelves.
* Also use the scanner to quickly access book information while on the go.
* Find your address book contacts or Facebook friends on Goodreads
You can use the basic features of this app without a Goodreads account, but sign in or sign up (you can do this in the app) for the best experience!
Why does Goodreads need the READ_CONTACTS permission?
You may choose to use your Android Contacts to find which of your family and friends are already on Goodreads. Your contacts will not be read unless you explicitly choose to do this.
More from developer
From infancy, we begin to use body language to express ourselves, from everything between needs and feelings. It is how we learn to get our needs met. As we age while learning to talk, we continue to use a series of body language signals along with a grunt here and there to entertain, have a need met, or show an emotion we are feeling that we are not yet able to express verbally. If, while we are young, our caretakers pick up our body language signals easily, as we age we are more apt to continue to refine the skill of using body language.
However, when our body language signals go unnoticed as an infant or throughout childhood, in adulthood, the use of body language often goes to the wayside. Those are the adults you hear people refer to as “hard to read”. Although they can make great poker players, it does little for the art of subtle communication. Like the saying goes, if you don’t use it, you lose it, or in the least, get real rusty at it.
Life is a game of sorts. There are no guarantees in anything, however, you can higher your odds in the game of life if practice, and not just your body language skills, but your ability to read body language, and all other aspects of life. Communication through all forms is detrimental in life. It can make the difference between landing a dream job or that dream mate and many other factors. People use on an average of 50% body language to 50% verbal language when communicating.
The bottom line is that you gain weight because you consume more calories than your body is able to use and no diet is a substitute for good eating habits.
Your body requires a certain number of calories in order to function properly. If you truly wish to lose weight, you must burn off more calories than your body requires.
In this guide you will learn ways to reduce the number of calories you ingest as well as tips and techniques to help you burn off unnecessary calories.
"Success is assured when you are able to concentrate for you are then able to utilize for your good all constructive thoughts and shut out all destructive ones. It is of the greatest value to be able to think only that which will be beneficial."
The chapters are:
1. Concentration Finds the Way
2. The Self-Mastery: Self-Directing Power of Concentration
3. How to Gain what You Want through Concentration
4. Concentration: The Silent Force that Produces Results in All Business
5. How Concentrated Thought Links All Humanity Together
6. The Training of the Will to Do
7. The Concentrated Mental Demand
8. Concentration Gives Mental Poise
9. Concentration Can Overcome Bad Habits
10. Business Results Gained through Concentration
11. Concentrate on Courage
12. Concentrate on Wealth
13. You Can Concentrate, But Will You?
14. Art of Concentrating with Practical Exercise
15. Concentrate So You Will Not Forget
16. How Concentration Can Fulfill Your Desire
17. Ideals Develop by Concentration
18. Mental Control Through Concentration
19. Concentrated Will Development
20. Concentration Reviewed
Why are women so hard to decipher? Simply because we try to understand them from a man’s point of view without understanding the basic premise that women think differently from men. In fact, women have completely different wiring than men and we will never be able to understand them on a logical level, which is how we approach most everything.
Think about it. What do we do when we get together for some fun? We definitely aren’t sharing feelings. No, we drink, talk about sports and other apparently innocuous subjects which in fact are a hidden form of competition. You know, the mine’s bigger than yours syndrome.
However, for guys this is absolutely natural.
On the other hand, when women get together they share their feelings, they watch chick flicks and talk about the latest diet or article in Cosmo. You see, women are mainly driven by emotion. Just as we need logic and structure in our lives, they need emotion. Men thrive on competition, adrenaline, power, domination, while women couldn’t really care less about them.
The idea is that if you really want to be able to date any girl, no matter how attractive she is, you need to know what drives her, what her underlying motives are. Now, don’t take this the wrong way because many women have no conscious idea of what drives them or what their motives are; it’s just the way nature has wired them.
However, just as you need to know what drives her, you need to stop worrying about it making sense. It is never going to make sense to us because we see things differently. But, if you know what her buttons are then you will be able to play sweet music that she won’t be able to resist.
Remember knowledge is power and you like power, don’t you? Well, learn what drives women and then you will have it in spades.
Let us make you an EXPERT in the kitchen with our easy to make low carb recipes.
You don't have to be a trained chef to create gourmet dishes. Our easy to follow directions will make you an expert culinary aficionado. Our ingredients are carefully researched both for taste and for their health effects. We have worked around the clock to find ingredients and develop recipes that taste great and are good for you!
Don't let the enticement of forbidden culinary delights play havoc with your health. Whatever you love and yet must stay clear of, we have delicious alternatives for you. All of the following recipes have a carb count of no more than 50 carbs per serving (at the highest) . In fact everything here has been created so that it falls between 2-50 carbs per serving.
In the following pages you will find over 300 of the most complete and delicious low carb recipies anywhere. We found scrumptious recipes and changed them to their low-carb counterparts. They are delicious, delightful and easy to make. Most of the recipes in this compilation have an average of 1-50 grams of carbs per serving. You may note that they range in difficulty. This is because the cooks who created them came from various backgrounds of culinary expertise. Even though the cooks added to the recipe in his/her own way, don’t be afraid to make these recipes yours by changing ingredients to satisfy your own pallet. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did .Bon appetite!!
Check out the table of contents, you'll get receipes for...
SYRUPS / SAUCES
RHUBARB ‘N’ THINGS
DELICIOUS ASPARAGUS ‘N’THINGS
SCRUMPTIOUS SPINACH ’N’ THINGS
VARIOUS GROUND MEATS
CAKES & MUFFINS
JELL-O / PUDDING
Unleashing the power of your mind can change all of that!
While many people would love to achieve more but they feel they just simply do not have the time to pursue their dreams and interests.
I felt the same way a few years ago. I desperately longed to achieve more success in my personal and professional life but just didn’t have the time to pursue it while working two jobs and going to college as well.
My dreams just wouldn’t go away; however, and I knew I had to do something.
That’s when I decided I had to find out the right way to pursue my dream. I knew I owed it to myself!
What I discovered completely changed my life!
How did I do it?
I would love to share my secrets with you and my new special book on unleashing the power of your mind does just that!
Finding money and friends
How to active your subconscious power:
Reaching your goals
How you view your motivation
Exploring to Unlock your Mind Power
Writing to Unlock Mind Power
Unlock your Mind Power
Learning to Relax
Unlock Your Mind Power by Taking Control
Talking to Unlock Your Mind Power
Power to Unlock your Mind Power
Positive Thinking to Unlock Your Mind Power
Challenging Fear to Unlock Mind Power
Battling the Inner Monsters to Unlock Your Mind
Negative Verses Positive in Unlock your Mind Power
The Road to Unlock your Mind Power
Removing Negative Thoughts to Unlock your Mind Power
Children in Unlock your Mind Power
Personal Health in Unlock your Mind Power
Tools to Unlock your Mind Power
Power to Unlock your Mind Power
Unlock Your Mind Power to Attract Success by Improving You
Healthy Relationships in Unlock your Mind Power
Exploring the Subliminal in Unlock your Mind Power
Moving to Unlock your Mind Power
Exploring the Left and Right Brain to Unlock your Mind Power
Accelerating to Unlock your Mind Power
Emotional Battles in Unlock your Mind Power
Developing Self Esteem to Unlock your Mind Power
Readjusting in Unlock your Mind Power to Attract Success
Realizing Goals to Unlock Mind Power
Relieve Stress to Unlock your Mind Power
Breaking Old Habits to Unlock your Mind Power
Brain Busters to Unlock your Mind Power
Natural Music in Unlock Your Mind
Unlock Your Mind Power With Biofeedback
Visualization in Unlock your mind power
Use your Innate Gifts to Unlock your Mind Power
Fighting the blues to unlock your mind power
Unlock your Mind Power to Attract Success in Principles Explored
Advance your Ethics in Unlock your mind power
Appealing Changes to Unlock your Mind Power
Activating your Mind to Unlock your Power
Activating your Mind to Unlock your Power
Self Assurance to Unlock your Mind Power
Central Self in Subconsciousness Study to Unlock your Mind Power
Improving your Life to Unlock your Mind Power
In this book, we will reveal several key strategies to improving your chances with a woman. No matter what background you are coming from or what your goals in attracting women are, this book will reveal the methods to making it happen.
Take the time to thoroughly read through it and learn what benefits you can have in your life with these simple to follow tips and strategies. For most men, it’s simply a matter of changing the way that you think about women and the way that you approach them.
You can find success in dating women with the strategies we’ll present here. Get started at changing your own life and do it today.
Just look at what all is covered in this manual...
CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
PATTERN FOR SURVIVAL
CHAPTER 2 - PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
A LOOK AT STRESS
CHAPTER 3 - SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
IMPORTANCE OF PLANNING
CHAPTER 4 - BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
REQUIREMENTS FOR MAINTENANCE OF HEALTH
BONE AND JOINT INJURY
BITES AND STINGS
CHAPTER 5 - SHELTERS
SHELTER SITE SELECTION
TYPES OF SHELTERS
CHAPTER 6 - WATER PROCUREMENT
WATER FILTRATION DEVICES
CHAPTER 7 - FIRECRAFT
BASIC FIRE PRINCIPLES
SITE SELECTION AND PREPARATION
FIRE MATERIAL SELECTION
HOW TO BUILD A FIRE
HOW TO LIGHT A FIRE
CHAPTER 8 - FOOD PROCUREMENT
ANIMALS FOR FOOD
TRAPS AND SNARES
PREPARATION OF FISH AND GAME FOR COOKING AND STORAGE
CHAPTER 9 - SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
EDIBILITY OF PLANTS
PLANTS FOR MEDICINE
CHAPTER 10 - POISONOUS PLANTS
HOW PLANTS POISON
ALL ABOUT PLANTS
RULES FOR AVOIDING POISONOUS PLANTS
INSECTS AND ARACHNIDS
DANGERS IN RIVERS
DANGERS IN BAYS AND ESTUARIES
CHAPTER 12 - FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
OTHER EXPEDIENT WEAPONS
LASHING AND CORDAGE
CLOTHING AND INSULATION
COOKING AND EATING UTENSILS
CHAPTER 13 - DESERT SURVIVAL
NEED FOR WATER
CHAPTER 14 - TROPICAL SURVIVAL
TRAVEL THROUGH JUNGLE AREAS
CHAPTER 15 - COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
COLD REGIONS AND LOCATIONS
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
CHAPTER 16 - SEA SURVIVAL
THE OPEN SEA
CHAPTER 17 - EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
RIVERS AND STREAMS
OTHER WATER OBSTACLES
Many people are discovering that there can be a distinct health advantage in energy development and self healing practices. But just what is energy development and self healing? And how can it help you to make a most holistic approach to overall health care and well-being?
This book is over 40 chapters loaded with vital information. Here are a few of the chapter titles...
Energy Development and Self-Healing
Subliminal Exploring in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Exploring your Inner Mind in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Thinking Straight in Energy Development and Self Healing
Taking Back your Success in Energy Development and Self Healing
Writing in Meditation for Energy Development and Self Healing
Vitamins in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Promoting Energy Developing and Self-Healing in Letting it Go
Using Brain Practices that Work in Energy Development and Self Healing
Brain Workouts in Development of Energy in Reading Self Healing Practices
Fighting Depression in Energy Development and Self Healing
Finding the Helping Tools in Self Healing and Energy Development
Focusing on Your Will to Live in Energy Development and Self Healing
Searching your Inner Strengths in Energy Development for Self Healing
Development of Energy in Self-Healing Practices
Meditation Tools in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Brainwork Tools in Energy Enrichment and Self Development-Healing
Brain Workouts in Unconventional Energy Development and elf-Healing
Thinking Positive in Energy Development and Self Healing
Think Positive in Pizzazz Development of Energy and Self Healing
Self-Healing in Focusing on Inner Medicines for Energy Development
Liveliness Vitamin Promotion in Self-Healing and Energy Development
Metabolism in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Energy Development in Self-Healing Metabolite
Self-Healing in Focusing on Inner Medicines for Energy Development
Liveliness Vitamin Promotion in Self-Healing and Energy Development
Metabolism in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Energy Development in Self-Healing Metabolite
Recommending Energy Development in Self Healing Limited choice
Promotion of Energy in Development Self Healing Practices
Intensification on Your Will to Live in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Capture Stress in Spontaneity Furtherance of Energy Development and Self-Healing
Exercise to Create Energy Development Solutions and Self Healing
Sporting to Create Energy Development Solutions in Self-Healing
Changing Behaviors in Energy Development and Self Healing
Energy Development in Self-Healing To Break Negative Thinking
Workout for Energy Development and Self-Healing
Demonstration in Self Control for Energy Development in Self-Healing
How to Exercising the Body to Build Energy Development and Self Healing
Reduce Stress in Energy Development and Self Healing
Strategizing to Manage in Energy Development and Self Healing
How to Develop Energy in Self-Healing
Constructive Energy Development in Self-Healing
Aromatherapy Solutions in Energy Development and Self-Healing
Living Healthy in Energy Development and Self Healing Arthritic
Indexing to Develop Energy and Self-Healing
Staying Happily Married...
In recent years, the demand for marriage and family therapists, also known as MFTs, has dramatically increased. A Marriage and family therapist (MFT) is a mental health professional, highly trained in the area of bringing a perspective that is family-oriented to health care. Basically, what MFTs do is evaluate and treat emotional and mental disorders, including but not limited to behavioral and health issues. Relationship issues are also within an MFT's area of specialty.
MFTs play a crucial role in keeping marriages and families intact. But looking at it in another perspective, MFTs are more support groups rather than problem solvers that can cure marriages and restore family relationships.
Being happily married and staying happily married is not such a hard jigsaw puzzle to put together. It just needs tender loving care and some extra gestures of concern to always keep the fire within the marriage ablaze. Both spouses must always exert extra effort to keep the marriage fresh and interactive. Couples may start the journey to a strong and satisfying married life by avoiding the common pitfalls that haunt marital relationships.
Learn all this and more in this free book
However, it does not suggest that our gratitude should cause us to stop striving for more and just accept our lot in life; rather it teaches quite the opposite: that by acknowledging how abundant our lives are already, our minds will embrace the concept that the good things in life are potentially unlimited.
Abundant means to be richly supplied; to be over-supplied. This means that we should have no fear of asking for more because we can be confident in its delivery. Abundance is a store that never runs out of its goods.
Abundant thinking is not just concerned with money, although there is a strong financial aspect that can be applied; it is a life philosophy. Where money is the issue, it is viewed as a tool that allows a better quality of life to be achieved – not just the material aspects, but most crucially the freedom to spend time doing the things that matter with the people that matter.
Similarly, being a rich dad, or a rich mum, may not relate to money at all. It can even negate the willful drive for extra finances, especially where that works against the more important aspects of life, such as love and family. We all know of rich, unhappy people. We read about them every day in the newspapers and see them on the television; people who have a clear abundance of finances but who are bereft emotionally.
Abundant thinking is all about changing how you view your personal circumstances so that you can change how you view the world at large. It is realizing that you have been the cause of your sadness and struggle in life through your focus on what you don’t have, rather than on what you do have.
Table of Contents
The Law of Abundance
What Is Abundant Thinking?
Abundant Thinking in Practice
How to be An Abundant Thinker
How to Be a Rich Dad
The Alternatives to Abundant Thinking
Ancient Egyptian women AND men used various natural
pigments to color their bodies in an attempt to appear more favorably to the “gods.” Headdresses and jewelry have adorned peoples throughout history with the expectation that these items might improve their appearance.
20 MINUTE HAMBURGER SKILLET STEW
ANTIGUAN CHARCOAL BAKED BANANAS
AUNT SARAH'S CHILI SAUCE
AUSTRALIAN GRILLED FISH
BACKPACKING SIMPLE FOOD IDEAS
BAKED STUFFED FISH
BEST DAMN PEACH COBBLER
BISCUIT AND PANCAKE MIX
BLAZING TRAIL MIX
BUCKWHEAT PECAN PANCAKES FOR CAMPING
BURGERS IN FOIL
CAMP AU GRATIN POTATOES
CAMP COBBLER DELIGHT
CAMP STEW - MR. B'S RECIPE
CAMPER'S BAKED POTATOES
CAMPER'S BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES
CAMPERS HOBO PIE
CAMPERS PIZZA PIE
CAMPFIRE CINNAMON COFFEECAKE
CAMPFIRE FRIED RICE
CAMPFIRE PORK AND BEANS
CAMPFIRE RECIPES 1
CAMPFIRE RECIPES 2
CAMPFIRE RECIPES 3
CAMPFIRE RECIPES 4
CAMPING SEASONING MIX
CHEESY CHICKEN ROLLS
CHERRY FUDGE GOODIES
CHICKEN IN FOIL
COFFEE CAN COOKERY
CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE
DUTCH OVEN BISCUITS
DUTCH OVEN TROUT
EGG IN A NEST
FLANK STEAK TERIYAKI
FOILED BURGERS AKA "JACK SPECIAL"
FRYING PAN COOKIES
GREAT OUTDOORS POTATOES
GRILLED ORANGE EGG CUSTARD
GRILLED SAUSAGE & SWEET MUSTARD IN TORTILLAS
HONEY GRANOLA BARS
HONEY MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN
HOT DOG SURPRISE
IRISH SODA BREAD
JIM WELLER'S BISCUIT AND PANCAKE MIX
KIDS TRAIL MIX
LAZY OR "DUMP" COBBLER
MEAT LOAF (CAMPING)
MOUNTAIN MAN BREAKFAST
NASTURTIUM TEA SANDWICHES
NEVER FAIL DUMPLINGS
NO BAKE SPECIAL K CANDIES
ONE PAN BREAKFAST
ONION SWISS STEAK
PEACH COBBLER - DUTCH OVEN STYLE
PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH FUNNEL CAKES
PIZZA HOT DISH
POLISH SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE
PUMPKIN INDIAN CAKES
RICE KRISPIE SQUARES
RUSSIAN TEA #2
SIOUX BERRY STEW
SIZZLIN' BEEF KABOBS
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA [HIKING VERSION]
TEXAS GRILLED STEAK W/ TEXAS SWEET ONIONS
WELCOME HOME CREAMED CHIPPED BEEF
20 MINUTE HAMBURGER SKILLET STEW
Affirmations are positive statements describing a desired condition in your life. That condition may not yet exist, but the affirmation is spoken as though it does. A simple example might be: “I am at peace with my life.” This is repeated several times on a daily basis, out loud or mentally, the aim being to program the subconscious mind into producing the desired outcome. They must be sincerely felt, and spoken in the present tense with conviction and enthusiasm.
We carry out such mental programming every day whether we know it or not; the trick is to make this programming conscious and positive. The alternative is to be unaware that we are issuing negative affirmations to ourselves. If you have ever made a mistake and muttered “I am such an idiot”, you have given yourself a negative affirmation. The problem is that any negative affirmation you give enters your subconscious mind and has a harmful effect – it creates your reality.
Positive thinking as a popular psychology can be traced back to 1937, with Napoleon Hill’s bestselling Think and Grow Rich. This book remains important today, although there have been countless similar guides written in the years since on the subject of positive thinking for personal success.
Many books on positive thinking, like Think and Grow Rich, focus mainly on the financial benefits to be gained from altering your thoughts. The reason for this is obvious: it taps into the desire of so many people to become wealthy. Whilst this may be geared to capturing the public imagination, it may also give doubters and newcomers the wrong impression. People buy these books expecting some incredible revelation, and do not expect to be told that all they have to do is start thinking positively.
The answer is so simple it is easy to dismiss it, but simple does not always mean easy. Reprogramming a mind that has suffered negative thoughts and affirmations for years can be tough.
Despite the plethora of Think and Grow Rich-type books, positive thinking is infinitely more than trying to make yourself rich. The people most likely to get rich off such financially-oriented books on positive thinking are the authors. The rest of us can be left feeling a little cheated, and therefore disillusioned with the whole notion.
This is a great shame, because positive thinking has the power to transform your life, and affirmations are the cornerstone of beginning and maintaining this successful transformation.
Whitetail or Mule – Do YOU Know the Difference?
Even if you’ve never hunted before we can give you all the information you need to enjoy a successful hunting trip. No matter what your reasons you can prepare for your first deer-hunting trip confident that you have all the information you need to bag your first deer.
No matter what your reasons for learning everything you need to know about hunting for deer you will find the answers you need in Whitetail or Mule - A Hunters Guide to Deer Hunting.
Whether it’s the boss or a family member, you’ve just been invited on your first trip hunting for deer. You’re excited AND nervous. You’ve hunted small game before, but this trip is a first!
Even though your host knows this is your first large game hunting experience, you would still like to have at least a little understanding about what to expect.
You’re in the right place at the right time! Whitetail or Mule - A Hunters Guide to Deer Hunting will answer those burning questions for you. Just take a look:
• Whitetail or Mule – Yep, there is a difference. Do you know which is the larger? You’ll learn that plus their habits and traits and size does matter!
• Weapons - What type of weapon do you use to bring down your prey?
• Bow Hunting – This has been coined as the ultimate hunting experience for those who prefer the bow to a firearm.
• Clothing – What you need to know about the clothing you should take along. Don’t overdo the choices, but learn what you can’t do without!
• Licenses – There isn’t an area in the United States where you do not need a hunting license. Learn all about the does and don’ts.
• Setting Up Camp – If you’ve ever been camping then you are a step ahead, but there are some distinctive requirements when it’s a hunting trip. Learn what they are in this chapter.
• Building a Stand – Not to be confused with a Stephan King novel, this is a unique structure specifically for hunting. Discover what it is and why you should consider it.
• Where to Hunt - Aside from the legal requirements you need to know where to look for your prey. We’ll tell you in this chapter.
• Scents, Tracking and Calls - How to track your prey and are calls at all helpful?
• Field Dressing – Learn how to prepare your deer for transport.
• Processing – How and where to take your deer for butchering and packaging.
• Taxidermy – Do you want to keep your prize? Learn how to select the right taxidermist.
• In a Nutshell – You’ve learned a lot, let’s review so you are ready to apply it to next time!
• Venison Recipes – Mmmmm good!
Okay, so maybe you won’t come off as an expert on your first trip but you can be prepared for the experience and if nothing else you have an understanding of the basics of deer hunting.
And, isn’t that what it’s really all about? Learning a little bit about the sport ahead of time. Just a little bit of preparation and you can insure an enjoyable experience.
This is an extremely comprehensive guide on deer hunting.
It's like having your very own body building expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to correctly build up your body today!
I myself was looking for a way to tone and build muscle, but it wasn't easy when I first began! I mean, information on this isn't easy to come by... Especially the kind of information I wanted to make bodybuilding easier.
Everything kept pointing to expensive body building machines or personal trainers. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create this definitive book on body building!
Learn the terminology used.
Discover how to setup your own workout plan.
Find out exactly what body building will do for you.
Discover how your diet plays a major role.
Learn about the important nutrients that you need.
Discover why carbohydrates are so important.
Why you still need fat in your diet!
Discover some sample meals to get you started.
Learn how sleep affects your goals.
Discover the power of supplements.
Learn if supplementation is bad for you.
Discover body building tailored for women.
Learn about body building for teens.
Plus much MUCH More!