This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
- Fixed an issue with traffic cameras on Kit Kat devices (Android OS 4.4.X)
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when adding departure alerts on Kit Kat devices
- Fixed a rare issue where the location tracker would stay on after quitting the app
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
First of all, you set the start point on the center of the map. Next, you set the 8 transit points. At last you set the destination.
So, you tap the order button, you can see the route which you selected transit points in line with all the distance and the time needed. When you tap the optimize button, you can see the optimized route.
Order in which the stations are set in the view of the slider in is displayed, to visit after optimization is displayed. Also, when you tap the button on the left edge, a transition to Google navigation.
You can register places you often visit. And you easily draw them.
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
يعتمد البرنامج أولا وأخيرا على ما يكتبه المغردون في موقع التواصل الإجتماعي من تحذيرات للمستخدمين ويقوم بالبحث عنها وتنقيح النتائج بحسب شروط محددة مسبقا. مع الوقت وعند تعاونكم معنا بإرسال الملاحظات. سيكون بالإمكان تنقيح البيانات بفعالية عالية. مبدئياً فإن النتائج مقبولة جدا.
واجهة الإستخدام تشبه برنامج تويتر على الأندرويد ولأن الهدف من البرنامج تنبيه المستخدم في النهاية فإن الواجهة تعرض شكل مبسط للتنبيهات مع الوقت واسم المستخدم على موقع التواصل "تويتر" الذي قام بكتابة التنبيه.
يستخدم البرنامج التصريحات التالية:
الغرض من هذا التصريح البحث عن التنبيهات وتنزيلها من موقع تويتر
الغرض من هذا التصريح تحديث واجهة المستخدم تلقائياً بمجرد تشغيل البرنامج بعد ان يدخل الهاتف إلى وضع السبات.
الغرض من هذا التصريح معرفة إذا كان الجهاز متصل بالإنترنت للبحث عن التنبيهات
الغرض من هذا التصريح منع الجهاز من الدخول لوضع السبات عند القيام بتنزيل تحذير جديد
الغرض من هذا التصريح تفعيل خدمة قوقل كلاود مسج بربطها بحسابك على الجهاز
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 48 stops with the premium beta.
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLSX or. CSV
• Download Activity
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Advanced Route Features
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
The premium beta is a free program available to you to designed to test developing features. Specifically, this will enable you to optimize routes with extended number of stops (24 for now, more very very soon). To join, simply add a 9th stop to any route. You will be prompted to register for the beta. Be a Road Warrior.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at email@example.com. Posting any issue as a review does not typically allow for the exchange of information required to resolve an issue.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
Routes can also be recorded, based on GPS readings. Tracks can be adjusted to the ground altitude.
Possible routes are shown on top of Google maps, with colors representing different inclinations. This is of vital importance to bikers and hikers, that frequently prefer to avoid steep slopes. The route's highest and lowest points are also depicted graphically, through 'peak' and 'valley' icons.
Routes can be analyzed on the map, by their coloring, or through their summary and details, accessible from the menu. They can also be saved on the phone's storage, for future reference. An altitude profile graph is available, to better visualize the elevations along the route.
All data concerning routes and the actual user's position is only used internally to the application, and is not shared in any way. See full details here: http://www.bikerouteplanner.net/privacy.html
Info about bike routes is available for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US. Other countries' users can plan routes based on normal roads.
The application is configurable. It may use metric or imperial distance units. It can be set to always show your location, and also to keep the map centered on it. Some data about you can be entered, to support estimation of calorie consumption.
Although BikeRoutePlanner is not directed to car drivers, it is also possible to search routes for automobiles.
Several new features will be added shortly. Further down the development road-map is the implementation of several other features, that will make Bike Route Planner a complete companion for your cycling and hiking activities.
BikeRoutePlanner was developed by a frequent bike commuter, that felt that some navigation and route planning needs were yet to be fulfilled.
Altitudes may seem irregular due to GPS's altitude inaccuracy: this can be solved by selecting 'Simplify and adjust to ground', in the 'Route' menu.
Avoid recording very long routes, with many GPS readings, as this can exhaust the phone's memory!
Help to make our roads safer and report dangerous potholes to the authorities by using the app or www.SchlaglochAlarm.de.
We check the messages and forward them to the responsible authorities (currently just in Germany), which are relieved and can react faster.
Reported potholes will be displayed on a map with their current processing status.
On www.SchlaglochAlarm.de you can inform your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or Xing about new potholes and vote together the infamous "Pothole of the Year".
Version 1.0 EN (1)
- finds dangerous potholes in your environment (supports clustering)
- reports potholes (location, dimension, picture)
- manages self-reported potholes
- supports english and german language
- Android 1.6 or higher required
- supports App2SD (Android 2.0 or higher required)
Version 1.02 EN (2+3)
- Extended usability (quick actions)
- Sharing of potholes
- Display of a pothole's status
- Rate pothole (Voting)
- Stability improvements (bug fixes)
Version 1.03 EN (4)
- show info if network is off
Version 1.04 EN (5)
- bugfix for location query
Version 1.05 EN (6)
* feedback function added
* 3x top ten (number of votings, latest, fixed)
* use images from the gallery for pothole reports
* set status to "fixed" for own potholes
* delete own potholes
* map help extended
If you like LA Metro Alerts, check out LA Metro Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems
This application is intended to quickly display traffic information across multiple locations.
Settings Getting Started
The Options menu "Select State" screen, please select the area you want.
Can be used above.
(Change of State can at any time)
The screen displays a map of traffic in each region.
On each screen enables the following operations.
Pinch-in → out
Flick left and right at the minimum display →
- "Traffic Map" and "best character" of the screen changes
Flick down to the minimum display time →
→ press the volume buttons
Once traffic information obtained is stored in memory, use the information stored within one hour if the last modification time.
Congestion information, make sure you connect to the Internet if there is updated each time you view the screen of each prefecture.
If you do not save the acquired information in memory to get the time to display traffic information.
Near site search
Search near bus stop
Set by the location of the site (starting point or end point)
Error report to:http://goo.gl/lDouc
Q:Excellent This is a best bus route search App in Macau.but if you have English version is perfect
Q:its very good , plz add alarm when near getting off
A:GPS is difficult to locate in the city
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.