Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
You must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Site map
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
-Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
* 100% Ad-free and open source!
* Support for 30 languages
* Supports Google two-factor auth
* Secure: Your password is never read or stored by GMarks
* Sync/ backup/ import bookmarks between the Android browser and Google Bookmarks
* Live folder for any bookmark label
* Background sync
* Global search integration; Full text search
* Quickly add a GMark from the browser's share menu
* Add/update/delete bookmarks from your phone
* Long-press to view/ edit a bookmark
* Now fully supports Eclair/ 2.1
Calling for translators! If you want to help translate Google Bookmarks to your language, see the project page.
If you encounter FC, please 'Report' it so I can fix the problem. You can also submit feature requests on the project website.
Automatically synchronize your Google Bookmarks to your phone! Background sync means you're always up-to-date, but it only syncs what's changed. Use GMarks for Firefox, the Google bookmarklet or the Google Toolbar to quickly send bookmarks to your phone.
Choose any label to synchronize with your Android Browser bookmarks. This means you can backup and export your browser bookmarks across multiple devices.
Live Folders give you quick access to any label. Use it to create a reading list on your device!
Global Search integration means you can quickly find a bookmark using your device's Search button or the Google Search widget. (You can enable this in the system settings under "Search.") Full-text search indexes bookmark titles, labels, URLs and descriptions.
Quickly create new Google Bookmarks from the browser's "Share" menu.
Secure: Your username and password are sent straight to Google, and are never read or stored by the GMarks app. All internet requests use HTTPS/ SSL to ensure complete privacy. GMarks also supports Google two-factor authentication (Since version 0.6.4.) You must have the Google Authenticator app installed.
Keywords: Synchronize backup import export Google Bookmarks
You can access throuth Bookmarks, Export or Edit them using this App.
* got 1st place on Japanese Android app recommendation site by GREE daily ranking!! 2011/7/29-
You can easily access to your browser's bookmark, history or recent search terms and manage them. You can even erase your browser's access history or search keyword history one by one. With included Home Widget you can put your favorite website or search keyword onto your home screen and access to it with only a single tap!
* If you like this app then give us a good stars! Your good rate really encourage us to improve the app!
* We also have a facebook page & twitter so please join and get support or discussion about its functionalities:
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flask-Design-Laboratory/196903590357785
Follow Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/flasklab
- Instant access to your device's bookmark and launch Browser
- Instant access to your device's search history(1.1.0+)
- Mark as Bookmark/Unmark from Bookmark (1.3.0+)
- Delete Links/Search terms one by one(1.4.0+)
- Edit bookmark and access history(2.0.0+)
- quickly access to your favorite website from the home screen
- Easily customizable with only a few taps
- each widget takes only 1 row height of your screen
- slick widget design - keeps your home screen clean
- Send link or search keyword to other services: Email, Facebook, Twitter or even Google+ as well! (respective Apps need to be installed separately)
Use the "Fliq Bookmarks" tab to browse and launch the desktop bookmarks you sync from your Mac or Windows PC with The Missing Sync, and the "System Bookmarks" tab to browse, edit, and launch the bookmarks saved with the browser on your Android phone or tablet.
Desktop bookmarks may be nested in folders, and you can select desktop bookmarks to copy over to your system bookmarks, making them available directly inside the Android web browser.
Please send any comments, questions, and feature requests on Fliq Bookmarks via email to mailto:email@example.com
(Sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android)
*Browser integration (Android, Dolphin, Skyfire...) through "Share page" menu
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
This application manage the bookmarks by folders (directories).
You don't have to create bookmarks again, if you change web browser usually used.
*Select bookmark, and you can select web browser when you show a web page.
*Set notification when application is launched. So, you can call this whenever operating other applications.
*Press item for a long time to rearranged.
*After long press, you can edit or move folder with tap.
*Customizable character size, image size.
*Customizable character color, background color.
*Import bookmarks from default web browser.
*Back up bookmarks to SD card.
*Select "Share page" menu on web browser, and select "Bookmark Folder".
*2014/02/20:Add subfolder sort function
*2014/02/20:Display count of delete items.
*2014/01/31:Improvement of dragging process.
*2014/01/31:Startup folder option was added.
*2014/01/31:Copy function was added.
*2014/01/15:Improvement of locked items security.
*2013/12/19:"Select / Deselect all" function is added.
*2013/12/19:"Sort by creation" was added.
*2013/12/05:Optimization of processing.
*2013/10/23:Support the bookmark file in HTML format.
*2013/10/23:Adjust some of menu structure.
*2013/07/27:Modified to exclude duplicate items when importing from the browser or exporting to browser.
*2013/07/27:Add the process to receive title from browser when item is added.
*2013/07/23:Change specification so size does not depend on the terminal resolution.
*2013/07/23:Modification of help.
*2013/07/23:Use less memory.
*2013/07/23:Improvement of display processing.
*2013/06/16:Setting bits of color was enabled.
*2013/05/09:Bug fix.(Force close)
*2013/03/31:Saving last access folder setting is added.
*2013/01/26:Bug fix.(Wrong item is dragged on android 4.0 or more)
*2013/01/26:Changing up button and folder name size is enabled.
*2013/01/26:Improvement of get thumbnail processing.
*2012/11/27:Changed to refresh screen when loading icon and thumbnail.
*2012/11/20: Improvement of the getting icon(favicon) process.
*2012/11/09:Changing to need password when open locked link.
*2012/11/09:Bug fix.(Crash when new installed)
*2012/11/08:Item lock function is added.
*2012/11/08:Organizing setting screen.
*2012/10/18:"Enable tabs" setting is added.
*2012/09/11:Bug fix.(Get title processing)
*2012/09/10:Improvemen of get title processing.
*2012/09/04:Adjustment of get title processing.
*2012/08/27:"Confirm the exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/23:"Cancel notification when exit" setting is added.
*2012/07/11:Change words.(for japanese)
*2012/07/05:Sort function was added.
*2012/07/05:The composition of the menu was changed.
*2012/06/26:Improvement of display processing.
*2012/06/21:Exporting to browser was enabled.(added permission)
*2012/05/16:Bug fix.(Can't change URL size and color)
*2012/05/07:Change checkbox size was enabled.
*2012/04/17:Creation of the shortcut at home screen was enabled.
*2012/03/31:Bug fix about SD card.
To move a bookmark, select it and tap the up or down arrow. A long press on the arrow sends it to the top or the bottom.
A long press on the bookmark itself shows more options.
Tap the icon to open the web page in the browser
On Android 3 & 4: to open a folder, tap its icon. Use the "back" button to go back to the parent folder.
Uses the HTML format from Internet Explorer or Firefox for both backup and restore.
Warning: on Android 3 & 4, do not use this application if the Google Chrome bookmark synchronization is activated.
MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
• This app is no longer maintained.
• No Android 4.4 support - Chrome is the new default browser on Android 4.4, use its integrated folders and sync instead of this app.
• Why is the app no longer supported: basically, the app does run properly with Chrome as default browser and restore of previous backups works fine, but every time you open a bookmark the browser changes that bookmark's name - this alters the app's folder structure randomly and makes this app pretty much useless
For those who want to grab the source code, or want to install the APK manually on Android 4.4 see here:
View your favorite bookmarks from your saved sites on your phone’s home screen without ever launching Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. With Bookmarks Widget , you can:
- Sort and re-order bookmarks to customize favorites
- Quick access your favorite websites just on your home screen.
- Available in 2x2 or 2x3 formats.
- Sync your bookmarks, websites across any platform with Dolphin Connect and then access them right on your mobile home screen.
Bookmarks Widget for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. Just search “Dolphin Browser ” in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD） by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
• Dolphin Screen Cut
Show bookmark and browser history on your home screen.
1-click to open bookmark or history on default browser.
Support add and edit bookmark.
Support check your history order by most/last visited
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X4 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
Show more message in widget will cost more phone memory.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.