App Analyzer helps you better monitor, manage, analyze your apps installed on Android devices.
1. Checking out installed apps list including system apps using ListView and GridView
2. Browsing App Detailed Information
- App name
- Package name
- Install Date
- Last Updated Date
- Target SDK Version
- Data Path
- Required Permission
3. View AndroidManifest.xml
4. Extract APK files
5. Sort Apps based on an App name, the first installed date and the last updated date.
6. Uninstalled App list that you removed in the past
7. App Name Search
8. Run, Share or Rate Installed Apps
9. View device's resource qualifiers
10. App Settings
If you have any issues or feedbacks, please tell us about the issue by email.
Key words: developer tools, app analyzer, app manager; task manager;