Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: https://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores and leading publishers around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
Please feel free to request any other books that you may want added to the app.
Think And Grow Rich
What Makes a Winner?
THINK and GROW RICH is the Granddaddy of All Motivational Books and the first book to address the question What Makes a Winner?
Through the encouragement and support of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill studied the most successful men of industry of his time in order to ascertain what traits each possessed. His findings are contained within The Laws of Success and later refined in Think and Grow Rich.
In THINK and GROW RICH, Napoleon Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. THINK and GROW RICH is an all-time best-seller, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and set the standard for motivational thinking.
AS A MAN THINKETH has long been read by millions of people seeking joy, success, and health through the power of thought and its effect on life.
James Allen insists upon the power of the individual to form his own character and to create his own happiness. Thought and character are one, he says, and as character can only manifest and discover itself through environment and circumstance, the outer conditions of a person s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state."
And thus James Allen teaches two essential truths: today we are where our thoughts have taken us, and we are the architects - for better or worse - of our futures. Perhaps one of the greatest writers of this century, he portrays the Truth clearly, eloquently and with no misunderstanding. AS A MAN THINKETH is a timeless piece.
...is a classic self-help book, written by Maxwell Maltz in 1960 and published by the non-profit Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation. Motivational and self-help experts in personal development, including Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy have based their techniques on Maxwell Maltz. Many of the psychological methods of training elite athletes are based on the concepts in Psycho-Cybernetics as well. The book combines the cognitive behavioral technique of teaching an individual how to regulate self-concept developed by Prescott Lecky with the cybernetics of Norbert Wiener and John von Neumann. The book defines the mind-body connection as the core in succeeding in attaining personal goals.
This app is now Open Source. Sources available on request.
□ Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks.
□ Provide a feature similar to "Send to Kindle" or "Read it later".
√ Various file format : EPUB, PDF, TXT
√ Optimized screen for book reading
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF annotation
- Hand writing
√ PDF annotation manipulation
√ Free books from various online libraries.
√ Realistic book library UI
√ Importing books from your device
√ TTS (Text to speech)
√ Bookmarks and highlights management
√ Push to Bookbox : Web pages can be pushed to Bookbox and you can read it as e-book
√ Embedded fonts and system fonts
√ Search the text of the book
√ Search the library
√ Page numbers
√ Page flipping animation by tapping/swiping/volume
√ Dictionary : ColorDict
√ System fonts support
√ Page margins and line spacing
√ Perfect PDF rendering
√ PDF page flipping : horizontal, vertical
√ Page navigation by volume key
√ Day/Night mode
□ Chrome extension for "Push to Bookbox" is released!
Install from http://goo.gl/ZFQf0J and read any web article on your phone/tablet.
□ Free without limitation.
This publication of "A Princess of Mars", is unique as it comes with the original illustrations and also has an active ready Table of Contents for easy and quick navigation.
It is a seminal example of the planetary romance genre, which became highly popular in the decades to follow, and also has some elements of Westerns. It is set on a dying Mars, informed by ideas popularized by astronomer Percival Lowell in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
It inspired a number of well known 20th century science fiction writers, including Ray Bradbury, John Norman and Arthur C. Clarke, and was also inspirational for many scientists in the fields of space exploration and the search of extraterrestrial life, including scientist Carl Sagan, who read the novel as a child.:
The vision of Mars in the novel was loosely inspired by astronomical speculation of the time, especially that of Percival Lowell, that saw the planet as a formerly Earthlike world now becoming less hospitable to life due to its advanced age. A million years before the narrative commences, Mars was a lush world with oceans. As the oceans receded and evaporated, and the atmosphere grew thin, the planet has devolved into a landscape of partial barbarism; living on an aging planet, with dwindling resources, the inhabitants of Barsoom have become hardened and warlike, fighting one another to survive.
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.