This app has a library of free book summaries in every genre including fiction, self help, romance, business, sci-fi, mystery and children’s.
We give detailed book summary and not just book review for readers and audio books in short for non-readers!
Boost your knowledge and gain new perspectives to become a better, smarter you.
Our goal is to help you achieve success by giving you knowledge from some of the best books and mentors who have already achieved the dream life which you want to live.
Switch between audio and text
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores
• Read and listen offline
Key features of Book Summaries App
1. You can read or listen short book summaries even while you are offline.
2. Book summary app helps you read book summaries in English.
3. This app helps you understand the gist of nonfiction books using high quality book summary.
4. The extensive library of book summaries is a delight for the bookworm and the non-reader alike.
5. This book summary app can help you cultivate reading habits if you are a non-reader and trying to cultivate reading habit.
Some books summaries contained in this app:
1. Think & Grow Rich
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad
3. The Magic of Thinking Big
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
5. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
6. Who Moved My Cheese
7. The 4-Hour Workweek
8. Thinking, Fast and Slow
9. Tuesday with Morrie
10. Who will cry when you Die
11. Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t
12. The Power of Habit
13. The Power of One
14. The Hard Thing About Hard Thing
15. How to Win Friends and Influence People
16. How to make people like you in 90 Seconds or less
17. So Good They Can't Ignore You
18. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
19. Stumbling on Happiness
20. Ego Is the Enemy
21. Zero to One
22. The Personal MBA
23. The Obstacle Is the Way
24. How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big
25. Small is the New Big
26. The 48 Laws of Power
27. Man's Search for Meaning
28. The Art of Learning
29. StrengthsFinder 2.0
30. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't
and many more....
Get the key insights of bestselling nonfiction books
We’d love to help you and get in touch with us on email@example.com