* The app AUTO STARTS when connected to Bluetooth devices
* The only app with real-time location SHARING feature
* The only solution that highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
* The only solution that delivers weekly driving reports & stats to your email inbox
USE THIS GPS TRACKING APP:
• To track mileage, speed, driving route & time for payroll, reporting or tax deduction
• To view your mobile teams or vehicle fleets on the map & track their movements
• The app is also available on iOS, WP 8 and BlackBerry, so your multi-device teams are covered as well
• Auto start when connected to Bluetooth devices.
• Easily track vehicle mileage, locations (with or without GPS)
• If you use GPS it automatically tracks: miles, locations, speed, time, start/end address
• Log unlimited trips into an editable logbook
• Multiple vehicle & tax categories support (business, private, charity,..) or anything else
• Follow your drive on live map, know where you are at all times
• See trip stats, mileage driven, average speed
• Export journey data in GPX, KML or CSV format
• Home screen start/stop shortcuts
PREMIUM FEATURES (paid, you get 30 day free trial)
• All journey logs are auto synced online when internet connection detected (WiFi or data plan)
• Intelligent logbook highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
• Powerful trip records searching, filtering & management
• See your journey tracks and visited places displayed on interactive map
• Keep others updated via location sharing (SMS, email, social media)
• Define frequently visited places for automatic check in at the location
• Generate professional mileage log and vehicle journey reports (word, excel, pdf)
MULTI-USER / FLEET FEATURES
• Multi-users support: get visibility into your mobile workforce, vehicle fleet location, speed & mileage
• Centrally create & manage vehicles, tags, places for all users
• Extract business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle trips
Note: The Mobile App is not a trial version, it’s a FREE app. All the mobile app and all updates are free forever with no costs or subscription upgrade required. But if you need the full support of syncing with our web-cloud app, we suggest you buy PREMIUM subscription. All new accounts are eligible for a 30 days free trial of the Premium service.
Keywords: GPS tracker, trip log, tracking, vehicle fleet, GPS mileage tracker, mobile workforce, GPS fleet tracking, speedometer, mileage expenses
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
'Know where you are, know where you have been, and get where you want to go.'
With reliable track recordings, various online and offline (free) maps and extensive search options, you are in control when you go off the beaten track.
* Know where you are *
Check out the large compass with G-force meter, and read your speed, altitude, and slope. Study the trip computer to know your performance over time.
Use various online and offline maps, all for free! Just tap on the map and get instant information like accurate coordinates, street view images, addresses and distances.
* Know where you have been *
Record Points Of Interest (POIs), for example to remember where you parked your car.
Record tracks while you are walking. Check out performance figures of your tracks like altitude and speed profiles.
* Get where you want to go *
Navigate to POIs and navigate along tracks, supported by clear instructions and spoken voice.
Search for addresses and businesses via Google, or via Yahoo if you prefer. Search for photos of Panoramio. Search for interesting spots via Wikipedia. Even search for and download tracks from GPSies, which offers around one million tracks by now.
Track your buddies live on your Android device or PC, and be aware that they track you! Just for fun, but also for safety while being in the outback.
Tracky support the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Traditional and Simple Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
A free trial version 'TrackyTry' is also available. It has the same features as the paid Tracky app, except that tracks and POIs will not be stored.
Tracky - Tracky - Tracky - Tracky - Tracky
Places Near Me has simple, elegant and beautiful User Interface that makes it easy to find local places and share them with your friends and family.
Users can find places nearby by choosing one of the displayed categories or do a simple search to find them. In both cases the search radius can be increased/decreased between 1km to 50 km.
Once you find a place then Places Near Me provides you with details about the location, people's ratings/reviews, telephone numbers and website of the place.
Places Near Me is a great navigation tool to take on a vacation as you can find your way around an unfamiliar city. It also calculates the route towards your selected destination, so that it will be easier for you to find.
* Please note that while using GPS it is important first to calibrate your location, by going to MyLocation window, so that search results are accurate and to the point. GPS calibration works best outdoors as the GPS signal is stronger outside. Incorrect results may be shown if your location is not calibrated properly while using GPS. Wi-Fi does not require any calibration.
* If you are using Wifi, please make sure that you have Use wireless network option enabled. To check if this option is enabled, goto:
Settings > Location services > Use wireless networks
Settings > Location services > Google location service
If this option is not checked you will get "No Results" as search result.
Places Near Me Features:
• Find easily nearby banks, bars, clubs, restaurants, food points, hotels, museums, pharmacies, hospitals or any other place you want to search.
• Each place details include rating, address, phone number, images, distance from your current location, website, user reviews, map directions.
• Free search for any keyword
• Make phone call to the place.
• Share the place with your friends (Skype, Email etc).
Tags: places,near me,near you,nearby,near,local search,place finder,locator,directions,local knowledge, maps, reminders, navigation
Ideal for international traveling to avoid roaming charges.
- multiple maps source
- GPS location
- recursive map caching
Please email any bug reports and feature requests.
keywords: mapsminus mapsplus maps offline plus outdoor
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint File System (new in version 7.1).
★ Waypoint photography
★ Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps and OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS (VOICE OR KEYBOARD). VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile. *Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
+ NAVTEQ map material for 44 countries of Europe
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping guide (German language only)
+ POI all-in-one (extra POI package)
+ Mobile Alert Live - a new MOBILE danger zone service
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- WQXGA and WQHD (2560x1600/1440 dpi) are not supported
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon mobilenavigator europe
+"CoPilot proves you don't need to spend a lot to get a good sat-nav." - Auto Express Best Buy 2013+
Designed for drivers. CoPilot Premium is the essential voice-guided GPS navigation app for Android. It's compatible with over 280 droids including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 1 & 2, HTC One, Google Nexus 7 and Xperia Z!
With quality offline maps and clear turn by turn directions in your own language you can navigate safely and easily without data roaming throughout Europe. Your Droid IS your CoPilot.
"A real threat to stand-alone devices" Which? Best Buy
"The best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget
"CoPilot is the best all-rounder, with a winning combination of excellent navigation and innovative features. It beats Google Maps into second place" Android Magazine Test Winner 2013
REASONS WHY YOU NEED A COPILOT
► Offline navigation: Maps of over 40 European countries stored onboard your smartphone or tablet so you can navigate abroad without data roaming (select and download maps via WiFi after purchase)
► #1 paid GPS navigation app in over 25 countries
► Navigate to a full UK post code, house number or address book contact
► High quality NAVTEQ maps as used by the best in-dash systems
► Turn-by-turn voice guidance with text-to-speech technology
► Lifetime use: pay once, get CoPilot navigation for life
► Includes 12 months free ActiveTraffic™*
YOUR DRIVER-FRIENDLY COPILOT
► Complex junctions made easy with lane arrows, signpost info and 3D ClearTurn™ view
► Alternate routes: a choice of 3 ways to go
► Tap and drag to edit the route
► Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimisation
► My Places: easy access to home, work and favorite places
► Tap on the map to navigate there
► Speed camera alerts with FREE updates (not available in France or Switzerland)
► Speed limit indicator and warnings
► Unique directions-only driver safety view
► Automatic day-night modes
► RV routes for caravans and larger vehicles
12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™ INCLUDED*
► Find the fastest route based on live traffic flow
► Automatically finds a new route if there’s a delay
► Colour-coded live traffic map and status bar
OPTIMISED FOR ANDROID
► Runs on over 250 Android devices
► Supports all popular smartphone and tablet screens
► Navigate to a destination from an email
► Minimize using back button
► Background navigation^
YOUR LOCAL COPILOT
► Offline points of interest: car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
► Online search with Google™ and Wikipedia*
► 5 day local weather forecast*
► Parking wizard: never lose your car again!
► Western and Eastern Europe (including UK): AD, AT, BY, BE, BA, BG, HR, CH, CZ, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, DE, GI, GB, GR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LV, LI, LT, LU, MK, MD, MC, ME, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SM, RS, SK, SI, SE, TR, UA, VA
PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A SATNAV
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
Full details at www.copilotlive.com
Google+: search +copilot live
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*** Unfortunately Kharkiv city until unplugged. Is a coordination of the use of geo-location data from their supplier ***
Transport navigation in in Dnipropetrovsk, Lutsk, Simferopol, Kharkiv and Кazan.
For normal functioning application requires Google Play with Google Play Services and Google Maps.
If you do not see a map - update Google Maps application to the latest version.
It is recommended to use the original firmware for the devices
The new digital Freeride Maps are now available for the Scout App. Use track recording and navigation for your winter sports.
Scout is your companion for outdoor activities. Make use of topographic maps for hiking adventures or check your training data with the integrated speedometer. Further you can use Scout for cycling and other activities to record your tour for subsequent analysis.
* Bike computer and bike navigation plus track recording for Android Smartphones with GPS receiver
* Worldwide maps from OpenStreetMap (online)
* Maps from OpenCycleMap with bikeways and contour lines
* Can be extended with offline topographic maps for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and National Parks USA (in-app billing, more countries to come)
* Record tracks, send them via email
* easy to use, well-designed user interface
Scout uses a high-resolution basemap from the worldwide OpenStreetMap (online connection necessary for OSM maps).
The free OpenStreetMap contains information about roads, footpaths and cities. You can move and zoom the map with your fingers. OpenStreetMap, which is updated regularly, is a non-commercial map made by thousands of volunteers all around the world.
Scout has built-in access to our MapStore where you can buy detailed topographic maps for offline use (scale 1:50,000). You can buy extra regions, store them on the Android Smartphone and use all of the functions in the app without an active internet connection. The topographic maps are especially suitable for outdoor activities since they show very small tracks and footpaths, small streams and contour lines.
The stylish speedometer shows you the GPS signal strength and all other information you need to know. You can choose six fields to display out of the following list:
* Current speed
* Maximum speed
* Average speed
* Pace (Min/Km)
* Number of trackpoints recorded
* Total distance travelled
* Total elapsed time
* Travelling time
* Current altitude
* Lowest/highest point
* GPS accuracy
Click the Start button to start recording a track.
In the Settings menu you can choose three different track recording methods (optimized, time-based or distance-based track points).
In map view, the track can be shown overlaid on the map. After recording the track, you can store it as a gpx file.
Each recorded track is shown at the tour overview and can be used for navigation. The tour overview shows the track together with length, altitude difference and date of recording.
Further extra information is stored as well:
* Total distance
* Travelling time
* Average speed
* Highest/lowest point
* Personal rating (scenery, fitness, skill and adventure)
Each track can be sent as a gpx-file via email and can be viewed on a PC or exchanged with friends.
The Settings menu lets you customize Scout to your personal needs.
Map: This is used to manage your map regions. You can buy topographic maps and download them to your Android Phone to be independent from an internet connection during your outdoor activities. When you are on the road, you can also use the purchased maps online through the mobile data connection and then download them later when WiFi is available.
General: This is used to choose the required units (metric or US) and the track recording method (optimized, time-based, distance-based). You can also choose an automatic screen saver to save battery power when you are outdoors.
Local Places is a brilliant application to search local places or local stores around you. Local Places detects your location using GPS and you can easily search any place like hotel, restaurant, banks, spa, ATM, food points, clubs, gym, hospitals or any place which you want to search.
Local Places works intelligently and gives you appropriate search results near your current location, helps you to navigate to selected place.
Local Places provides you the complete details of any place like complete address, route with navigation, real pictures of the place, opening and closing time, contact number and many more details of the place...
Local Places comes with offline feature, which means you can easily save or bookmark the details of any place or any store which you like or want to visit later and you can easily browse the saved details in offline mode too.
Local Places is easy to use, safe for searching any kind of places. Local Places helps you to find any kind of place like food points, banks, ATM, pizza or burgers points, swimming, clubs, sports complex, shopping complex, medical store, hospitals, metro stations, airport, fuel stations, beauty points or saloon, coffee shop, pet shop, doctor, college, university, bar, disco, movies, cinemas, zoo, entertainment zone and many more...
Local Places helps you to find near by places like
- Local CNG or fuel stations
- Local Restaurants & Coffee Shops
- Local Best Spa
- Local Beauty saloons
- Local Shopping centers
- Local Fun centers
- Local Movies, Theaters
- Local Cab services
- Local Tourist locations, Travel agencies
- Local Universities
- Local ATM's and banks
And many more...
Local Places gives you complete details about the place, images, opening closing time, route path on Google Map, distance from your current position and many more...
Local Places intelligently works to get the best optimized and exact search for you.
Local Places saves your searched places so you can directly search places again and again without typing.
Local Places comes with the feature of Speech to Text, so you can speak and search for the place of your choice near you.
Local Places is a complete pack for all your local search needs which you love to have.
Major Features :
Gallery of searched places
Details of every place
Voice search for any place
"iFind Places" finds everything and anything about the places. "iFind Places" helps you to discover places nearby or by location. Quickly search for Restaurants, Food & Drink, Shopping Malls, Gas & Auto, Lodging, Entertainment, Local Services, ATM & Banks, and Health care.
* See the rating for each place
* Get directions to the place
* Make phone calls to the place
* Share( by Twitter, Face book, Text, Email etc) the place with a friend.
* Get coupons
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
Once you found the place, you can then find the location details such as rating, address, telephone, direction and website link.
E.g. You are around the New York Times Square, and you need to find restaurant or cafe nearby you location.
1) Select the "Cafe" options from the above selection.
2) The place finder will display all the cafe marker marked as cafe.
3) Find your way there and enjoy your sip of coffee.
1) Enable the location searches which let you search other location (E.g. Eiffel Tower, Paris) instead of the your current location.
2) You can now select the places from the lists, or by input your own searches (E.g "Hamburger Fast Food").
3) Traffic indicator that shows current road traffic condition.
4) Show direction to the destination.
5) Share places to your family and friends.
6) Places now has star rating that shows the current place's rating.
7) Share apps with your family and friends.
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to email@example.com or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Leaving comments such as “Doesn't work.” and rating 1 star surely won't get you any help. Kindly contacting us directly is proven to give much better results, and higher levels of satisfaction for everybody. :)
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. We can not answer on comments in the market.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyone's device, but we are working hard to get it there. If you have problems on your device contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to fix your problem in the next version.
By using the current location, you can find the following places such as below:
Grocery Or Supermarket
Home Goods Store
Local Government Office
Place Of Worship
Real Estate Agency
+ No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
+ Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
+ Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 0.89 EUR.
+ Free trial period of 30 days.
+ Highly detailed maps.
+ Convenient options for search in the maps.
+ Instant planning of complex routes.
+ Unlimited number of route points.
+ Optimal routes taking into account traffic density.
+ 3D models of key objects, buildings and road interchanges.
+ Extended POI database (petrol stations, shops, cafes, etc.), SPEEDCAM.
+ Lane assistance.
+ Free software and map updates.
+ Android 2-4.x.
FREE ONLINE SERVICES
+ Dynamic POI
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
> Explore nearby places before going somewhere.
> Assist someone else to find what's nearby them.
An application by PCSalt.com to list near by places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Cafe, Doctor, Fire Station, Gas Station, Hospital, Movie Theater, Health, Pharmacy, Police, etc.
Google Map is used to display all nearby locations as per search criteria. If you want to navigate to the searched place then it is advised to enable GPS to get more accurate navigation direction.
To get step by step instruction for using this application visit http://www.pcsalt.com/android/apps/places/
NOTE: This application needs access to device's current location using GPS or Network (WiFi/Mobile Data).