The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
- "One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS" - 8/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone." - Indie Statik
- "Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun." - 8/10 AppSpy
- "Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before." - 4/5 148Apps
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
- Fast-paced, gritty, tilt-and-shoot gameplay
- Robust inventory system that lets you customize your character to your style
- Gorgeous 3d environments spread out across 20+ dungeons
- Monsters, items, chickens and more
- Original soundtrack by David Balatero and Barton McGuire
- An adventure that lasts for hours
with bit of twist.
It doesn't require any
network connection so you
can play this game while
on the subway!
If you haven't, please try
free LITE version first.
LITE version should be
easily accessible from
[view more applications]
Compared to LITE version,
-tiny bit more story
-you can play until the end
-fight with boss monsters
You can load game data from
LITE version and you can
remove LITE version once
full version got installed!
If your device work with
Apps2SD, install size
should be ~ 2MB.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
Wizard required for defence duties. Must be proficient in spell casting to pop varying balloon types that may be utilised by intruders. Must be confident working alone and comfortable facing aggressive hordes.
Advanced magic techniques desirable but can be learnt on the job. Applicant expected to provide their own spell book and potion bottles. They also may be required to make tea and answer phone calls.
Applicants should send CVs and potions portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
A game by Nitrome the award winning team that brought you Gunbrick (Editors Choice Jan 2015) Platform Panic (9/10 - Gamezebo, 9/10 Gold Award - Pocket Gamer, 4/5 Touch Arcade) and Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage - Game of the Year 2014 Pocket Gamer).
Use you finger to draw shapes on the touchscreen. Match the shapes on balloons to pop them sending Knights smashing to the ground. Keep the Enemy from reaching the castle for as long as possible!
- Intuitive gesture recognition drawing gameplay.
- Simple concept that anyone can grasp!
- Full game centre support to compete with friends and foes
- Collect coins to unlock new spells
- Slow Down time!
- Turn enemies into frogs!
- Summon a mighty Dragon!
- Cover the floor on Fire!
- Make the Castle Turrets grow Gun Turrets!
- Bake Bread (ok that last one we made up).
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free, bought with real money or via earned via promotions. This game contains cross promotion for other Nitrome games and this is not removed with the IAP for removal of ads.
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
Slayin will test your skills like no other endless game on the Google Play Store. Don’t get yourself fooled by its charming retro graphics and motivating chiptune soundtrack. In this game, death lurks behind every corner!
Your task sounds all so simple. First choose from one of three heroes: knight, wizard and knave. Then slay as many monsters as possible, while leveling up and getting more powerful equipment and spells along the way. But there’s a catch: once you die, you’re gone for good!
On your journey you will travel through numerous locations and encounter dozens of different monsters and fearsome bosses. Eventually, you will even have to face the giant dragon of legend. But he will not part with his treasure easily. Only the most worthy adventurers will be able to complete this task and become a true hero. Get ready for some slayin!
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Services
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
How to play:
A) press to rise!
B) let go to fall!
C) swipe to warp!
Please enjoy your play of this game FREE. And thanks to Quikding Software for this production!
Save 100 friends in a procedurally-generated world that's moderately different each and every time you play. Using RANDIA technology.
There are many arcade games to play within the world - find them all and earn coins by playing! Don't crash your computer...
Back in the 90s, if your parents could not afford to buy you a leading hand held game system they would go to the market and buy a bootleg version.
Let’s take a closer look at the five launch titles, shall we folks?
* AeroDruHit - In this deadly shoot-em-up, you can blast out ALL of your space enemies
* DarbikSnake - The reptile has grown, and so has the playing field. Eat, eat, EAT!!!
* Believer’s Beliefs - This RPG will take you up and down the land in search of treasure. Beware Dhyaper’s guards.
* Norbert’s Orbs - Race against the clock to put the orbs into their rightful place.
* Speedophiles - The wheeled ones roam the streets below babylon. The cuckulards own the skies. Find out more in this platform game that WILL test your reflexes.
* Hockey Lords
* Devil's Road
* New Free Holder
So what are you waiting for? Get ahead of the competition and download it NOW!