L'agenda de Bordeaux vous permet de retrouver les événements par période, par lieu ou par catégorie, de les localiser sur un plan, de les partager par courriel ou sur les réseaux sociaux.
Cet agenda culture et loisirs est déjà l'une des clés du succès de bordeaux.fr : 3.500 événements - concerts, expos, théâtre, sports, salons, conférences, spectacles, festivals... - y sont annoncés chaque année et rendent compte de l'activité de plus d'une centaine de lieux de spectacle, de sport et de culture, à Bordeaux et dans les communes avoisinantes.
Au démarrage, la mise à jour des événements peut prendre quelques secondes. Soyez patient, cela en vaut la peine !
Le Petit Futé a sélectionné pour vous des milliers d'adresses à Bordeaux. Tous les établissements ont été soigneusement testés, commentés, évalués, et cela chaque année, pour vous proposer des lieux de qualité.
Toutes nos adresses ont "le truc en plus" qui a su nous séduire : tarifs attractifs, produits originaux, visites insolites, ou simplement la sympathie du personnel.
Vous avez des suggestions ou remarques pour améliorer nos applications? Faites-le nous savoir ! Vous pouvez noter et commenter chaque établissement à votre guise.
Et si vous ne trouvez pas votre lieu favori dans notre liste, vous pouvez très facilement l'ajouter à l'application, soit pour le garder pour vous, soit pour le proposer à nos rédacteurs et qu'il soit ajouter à nos futures guide.
-Effectuez des recherches avancées par catégorie, par mots clés, par proximité, et triez grâce à nos nombreux critères de sélection (avis Futé, note utilisateurs, photos, distance, etc...)
-Trouvez des idées de voyage grâce à notre rubrique "Destinations". Plus de 300 lieux de rêves avec de nombreuses informations touristiques et un diaporama allant jusqu'à 15 photos.
-Partagez, notez, communiquez ! Publiez vos établissements préférés sur Facebook, envoyez-les par email, publiez vos avis et vos commentaires.
-Retrouvez toute notre collection numérique disponible pour le monde entier, pour toujours avoir un "Petit Futé" qui vous accompagne.
L'application va bien sûr évoluer, mais n'hésitez pas à nous faire parvenir vos commentaires, idées, améliorations sur email@example.com
Mais aussi les infos pratiques sur le tri et la gestion de vos déchets ménagers.
Contacter facilement les services de Bordeaux Métropole et communiquez via les réseaux sociaux.
An exceptional application to guide your steps in Bordeaux, with more than 85 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity and improve your general knowledge.
New: Take your own picture for each monument and site and add it in the app in order to create your traveling book!
Seen on media: France 2, “le Figaro”, “L'Express” ... in 90 blogs and used by 400,000 customers.
Developed for Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours, Brest, Lyon, Metz, Marseille, Bastia, St Paul/Reunion Island, French Riviera in France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan in Italy; Madrid, Andalusia and Barcelona in Spain; London, New York, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul and St-Petersburg.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find", Bordeaux Monument Tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bordeaux, this application shows you automatically the history of more than 85 monuments and sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, streets, art works, cultural events, museums ...
- Total freedom, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 meters to 1 000 meters). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 200m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts.
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments.
And discover the new itineraries function.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your phone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your phone remain operational.
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Bordeaux (French pronunciation: [bɔʁ.do] ; Gascon: Bordèu; Basque: Bordele) is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern France.
The city of Bordeaux, with a population of 242,945 inhabitants, is the 9th largest city in France. The Greater Bordeaux, called Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux is the 5th largest urban area in France after Paris, Lyon, Lille and Marseille, with a population of 719,489 inhabitants. Its metropolitan area aire urbaine has a population of 1,114,000. It is the capital of the Aquitaine region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called "Bordelais" (for men) or "Bordelaise" (for women).
The city's nicknames are "La perle d'Aquitaine", "La Belle Endormie" (Sleeping Beauty) in reference to the old center which had black walls due to pollution. Nowadays, this is not the case. In fact, a part of the city, Le Port de La Lune, was almost completely renovated.
Bordeaux is the world's major wine industry capital. It is home to the world's main wine fair, Vinexpo, while the wine economy in the metro area moves 14.5 billion euros each year. Bordeaux wine has been produced in the region since the 8th century. The historic part of the city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble" of the 18th century.
Lampadaire défectueux, propreté des rues, objets encombrants, déchets verts, fuites d’eau, dégradation du mobilier urbain, des panneaux ou des feux de signalisation, signalement des graffitis...
Cette application vient compléter le numéro de téléphone et le site bordeaux.fr pour contacter la plateforme Allo proximité, qui réceptionne les demandes des Bordelais et en assure le suivi.
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
You can discover the Bordeaux vineyards thanks to different 7 sections( châteaux; restaurants and wine bars; accommodation; information points; tours; experiences; and events)to see many points of interest and make fascinating discoveries.
The Bordeaux WineTrip app will enable you to:
• access over 17,000 fact sheets and remarks from tourists,
• contribute your own opinion about your stay, tours, tastings, etc.
• record your travel log and consult it offline,
• plan your itineraries,
• display points of interest and appellations around you as you travel,
• find free WiFi acces without being connected
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Bordeaux, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Bordeaux;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Bordeaux;
★ Discover the nightlife of Bordeaux! Bars, pubs & disco's in Bordeaux;
★ Book hotels in Bordeaux directly from the app (when online);
★ Mini guides for day trip destinations close to Bordeaux;
★ An offline map of Bordeaux;
★ Complete background information of Bordeaux;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
For Bordeaux and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Aeroport de Bordeaux (BOD) is one of France's largest airports. The airport has three terminals. It is about 12 kilometers from the city. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bordeaux. We include 2,400 airport including all the small and medium airports of the world.
android app google flights
With Bordeaux Aquitaine Wine Trip app and its geolocation system:
- find out about all the wine tourism offers to organise your walk (a few hours or a stay) in the vineyards of Aquitaine: châteaux and cellars, wine houses, restaurants, wine bars, listed accommodation, guided visits, wine museums, wine routes, historical sites and monuments, activities, package holidays, events…
- in a click contact the service provider of your choice, by phone or mail, before going there by finding your way on the map,
- create your itinerary and register the stages in your travel diary, accessible offline,
- see and give your opinion on the offers proposed in the Aquitaine vineyards,
- display the points of interest around you,
- see the list of WiFi access points, without being connected.
Website of Bordeaux Aquitaine Wine Trip : www.bordeaux-aquitaine-wine-trip.com
Website of tourism in Aquitaine: www.tourism-aquitaine.com
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Bordeaux (7 sights)
* Cabarets and Comedy Clubs (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (15 sights)
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* Christian Sanctuaries (7 sights)
* Bordeaux Landmarks (8 sights)
* Bordeaux Shopping Tour (8 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (5 sights)
* Daily Life Tour in Bordeaux (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- 16 sections guide you through the application that you can customize with your Favourites
- Easily locate the points of interest based on your location, or filter them by district and section
- Reach your destination thanks to public transport lines and timetables
- And, last but not least, show your friends your favourite places via Facebook