L'agenda de Bordeaux vous permet de retrouver les événements par période, par lieu ou par catégorie, de les localiser sur un plan, de les partager par courriel ou sur les réseaux sociaux.
Cet agenda culture et loisirs est déjà l'une des clés du succès de bordeaux.fr : 3.500 événements - concerts, expos, théâtre, sports, salons, conférences, spectacles, festivals... - y sont annoncés chaque année et rendent compte de l'activité de plus d'une centaine de lieux de spectacle, de sport et de culture, à Bordeaux et dans les communes avoisinantes.
Au démarrage, la mise à jour des événements peut prendre quelques secondes. Soyez patient, cela en vaut la peine !
An exceptional application to guide your steps in Bordeaux, with more than 85 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity and improve your general knowledge.
New: Take your own picture for each monument and site and add it in the app in order to create your traveling book!
Seen on media: France 2, “le Figaro”, “L'Express” ... in 90 blogs and used by 400,000 customers.
Developed for Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours, Brest, Lyon, Metz, Marseille, Bastia, St Paul/Reunion Island, French Riviera in France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan in Italy; Madrid, Andalusia and Barcelona in Spain; London, New York, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul and St-Petersburg.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find", Bordeaux Monument Tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bordeaux, this application shows you automatically the history of more than 85 monuments and sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, streets, art works, cultural events, museums ...
- Total freedom, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 meters to 1 000 meters). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 200m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts.
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments.
And discover the new itineraries function.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your phone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your phone remain operational.
Mais aussi les infos pratiques sur le tri et la gestion de vos déchets ménagers.
Contacter facilement les services de Bordeaux Métropole et communiquez via les réseaux sociaux.
You can discover the Bordeaux vineyards thanks to different 7 sections( châteaux; restaurants and wine bars; accommodation; information points; tours; experiences; and events)to see many points of interest and make fascinating discoveries.
The Bordeaux WineTrip app will enable you to:
• access over 17,000 fact sheets and remarks from tourists,
• contribute your own opinion about your stay, tours, tastings, etc.
• record your travel log and consult it offline,
• plan your itineraries,
• display points of interest and appellations around you as you travel,
• find free WiFi acces without being connected
Its completely revisited design and ergonomics provides for an enhanced user experience.
A series of new look-up and sharing functionalities will allow you to enjoy Bordeaux wines to the fullest:
- search for the best wine pairings for your meals
- search for wines using different criteria (AOC, colour, awards, etc.)
- add a wine to your list of favourites for quick access
- share a wine on your Facebook or Twitter account or by email
- read the latest news about Bordeaux wines on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the CIVB Wine Bar’s website
- your old history is stored whenever the app is updated
- wine label recognition
- wine look-ups by name
- views of your history, even without a network
- easy ways to contact wine-makers
- wine traceability
- option to rate and comment on wines to help you remember your tasting impressions
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your journey to Bordeaux with our trip planner, view recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline map, free updates, and guides for over 500 destinations worldwide!
» AVAILABLE IN 5 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Bordeaux travel guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Bordeaux while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. you can have the map show you where you are, so you'll never get lost in Bordeaux - guaranteed! You can also find the relevant subway map in the app itself.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Bordeaux when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, such as Place de la Bourse, Rue Sainte-Catherine, Pont de Pierre, good restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring Bordeaux on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, get insider tips from the tripwolf community, and find out about neighborhoods.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide.
So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (email@example.com)!
Lampadaire défectueux, propreté des rues, objets encombrants, déchets verts, fuites d’eau, dégradation du mobilier urbain, des panneaux ou des feux de signalisation, signalement des graffitis...
Cette application vient compléter le numéro de téléphone et le site bordeaux.fr pour contacter la plateforme Allo proximité, qui réceptionne les demandes des Bordelais et en assure le suivi.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
For Bordeaux and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Aeroport de Bordeaux (BOD) is one of France's largest airports. The airport has three terminals. It is about 12 kilometers from the city. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bordeaux. We include 2,400 airport including all the small and medium airports of the world.
android app google flights
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Bordeaux (7 sights)
* Cabarets and Comedy Clubs (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (15 sights)
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* Christian Sanctuaries (7 sights)
* Bordeaux Landmarks (8 sights)
* Bordeaux Shopping Tour (8 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (5 sights)
* Daily Life Tour in Bordeaux (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Bordeaux (French pronunciation: [bɔʁ.do] ; Gascon: Bordèu; Basque: Bordele) is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern France.
The city of Bordeaux, with a population of 242,945 inhabitants, is the 9th largest city in France. The Greater Bordeaux, called Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux is the 5th largest urban area in France after Paris, Lyon, Lille and Marseille, with a population of 719,489 inhabitants. Its metropolitan area aire urbaine has a population of 1,114,000. It is the capital of the Aquitaine region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called "Bordelais" (for men) or "Bordelaise" (for women).
The city's nicknames are "La perle d'Aquitaine", "La Belle Endormie" (Sleeping Beauty) in reference to the old center which had black walls due to pollution. Nowadays, this is not the case. In fact, a part of the city, Le Port de La Lune, was almost completely renovated.
Bordeaux is the world's major wine industry capital. It is home to the world's main wine fair, Vinexpo, while the wine economy in the metro area moves 14.5 billion euros each year. Bordeaux wine has been produced in the region since the 8th century. The historic part of the city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble" of the 18th century.
City Guide Bordeaux is a travel guide and interactive map for Bordeaux, which is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of Openstreetmap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate on the map and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Map of Greater Bordeaux for offline use
- Seven different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, internet, night, driver, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- More than 100 categories as overlays (e.g. points of interest, hotels, hostels, restaurants, camp grounds, fuel stations and many more)
- List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Augmented Reality
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version mAPPedplanet FREE first!
* mAPPedplant FULL version has more than 400 offline maps including CityGuide Bordeaux
L'application affiche l'emplacement des toilettes, leur nature ainsi que l'accessibilité aux personnes à mobilité réduite.
Les données proviennent de la Ville de Bordeaux et ont été mises à jour le 20/10/2014.
Peu importe où vous êtes en France, cette application vous permet de trouver les mosquées dans votre alentour, ainsi à proximité d'une adresse donnée.
La base de données contient environs 2200 mosquées.
Pour trouver les mosquées dans votre proximité, il vous suffit d'activer votre GPS. L'application cherche les mosquées dans un rayon de 80 kilomètres.
Vous pouvez nous aider en signalant les mosquées qui ont changer d'adresse.
Vous pouvez également poster des commentaires sur une mosquée.
Merci de nous aider à enrichir la base donnée, en ajoutant les mosquées qui n'apparaissent pas dans l'application.
Laissez un commentaire ou envoyez vos remarques et suggestions à firstname.lastname@example.org ou visitez http://www.mosqueesfrance.fr/.
Tag: Mosquées, Mosquée, Mosques, Mosque, Masjid, Masajid, France, Islam, Salle de prière, Muslim, prayer, Massajid, مسجد.
- 16 sections guide you through the application that you can customize with your Favourites
- Easily locate the points of interest based on your location, or filter them by district and section
- Reach your destination thanks to public transport lines and timetables
- And, last but not least, show your friends your favourite places via Facebook