L'agenda de Bordeaux vous permet de retrouver les événements par période, par lieu ou par catégorie, de les localiser sur un plan, de les partager par courriel ou sur les réseaux sociaux.
Cet agenda culture et loisirs est déjà l'une des clés du succès de bordeaux.fr : 3.500 événements - concerts, expos, théâtre, sports, salons, conférences, spectacles, festivals... - y sont annoncés chaque année et rendent compte de l'activité de plus d'une centaine de lieux de spectacle, de sport et de culture, à Bordeaux et dans les communes avoisinantes.
Au démarrage, la mise à jour des événements peut prendre quelques secondes. Soyez patient, cela en vaut la peine !
An exceptional application to guide your steps in Bordeaux, with more than 85 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity and improve your general knowledge.
New: Take your own picture for each monument and site and add it in the app in order to create your traveling book!
Seen on media: France 2, “le Figaro”, “L'Express” ... in 90 blogs and used by 400,000 customers.
Developed for Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours, Brest, Lyon, Metz, Marseille, Bastia, St Paul/Reunion Island, French Riviera in France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan in Italy; Madrid, Andalusia and Barcelona in Spain; London, New York, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul and St-Petersburg.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find", Bordeaux Monument Tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bordeaux, this application shows you automatically the history of more than 85 monuments and sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, streets, art works, cultural events, museums ...
- Total freedom, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 meters to 1 000 meters). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 200m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts.
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments.
And discover the new itineraries function.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your phone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your phone remain operational.
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Bordeaux (French pronunciation: [bɔʁ.do] ; Gascon: Bordèu; Basque: Bordele) is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern France.
The city of Bordeaux, with a population of 242,945 inhabitants, is the 9th largest city in France. The Greater Bordeaux, called Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux is the 5th largest urban area in France after Paris, Lyon, Lille and Marseille, with a population of 719,489 inhabitants. Its metropolitan area aire urbaine has a population of 1,114,000. It is the capital of the Aquitaine region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called "Bordelais" (for men) or "Bordelaise" (for women).
The city's nicknames are "La perle d'Aquitaine", "La Belle Endormie" (Sleeping Beauty) in reference to the old center which had black walls due to pollution. Nowadays, this is not the case. In fact, a part of the city, Le Port de La Lune, was almost completely renovated.
Bordeaux is the world's major wine industry capital. It is home to the world's main wine fair, Vinexpo, while the wine economy in the metro area moves 14.5 billion euros each year. Bordeaux wine has been produced in the region since the 8th century. The historic part of the city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble" of the 18th century.
Mais aussi les infos pratiques sur le tri et la gestion de vos déchets ménagers.
Contacter facilement les services de Bordeaux Métropole et communiquez via les réseaux sociaux.
Lampadaire défectueux, propreté des rues, objets encombrants, déchets verts, fuites d’eau, dégradation du mobilier urbain, des panneaux ou des feux de signalisation, signalement des graffitis...
Cette application vient compléter le numéro de téléphone et le site bordeaux.fr pour contacter la plateforme Allo proximité, qui réceptionne les demandes des Bordelais et en assure le suivi.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Bordeaux (7 sights)
* Cabarets and Comedy Clubs (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (15 sights)
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* Christian Sanctuaries (7 sights)
* Bordeaux Landmarks (8 sights)
* Bordeaux Shopping Tour (8 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (5 sights)
* Daily Life Tour in Bordeaux (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- 16 sections guide you through the application that you can customize with your Favourites
- Easily locate the points of interest based on your location, or filter them by district and section
- Reach your destination thanks to public transport lines and timetables
- And, last but not least, show your friends your favourite places via Facebook