L'agenda de Bordeaux vous permet de retrouver les événements par période, par lieu ou par catégorie, de les localiser sur un plan, de les partager par courriel ou sur les réseaux sociaux.
Cet agenda culture et loisirs est déjà l'une des clés du succès de bordeaux.fr : 3.500 événements - concerts, expos, théâtre, sports, salons, conférences, spectacles, festivals... - y sont annoncés chaque année et rendent compte de l'activité de plus d'une centaine de lieux de spectacle, de sport et de culture, à Bordeaux et dans les communes avoisinantes.
Au démarrage, la mise à jour des événements peut prendre quelques secondes. Soyez patient, cela en vaut la peine !
Mais aussi les infos pratiques sur le tri et la gestion de vos déchets ménagers.
Contacter facilement les services de Bordeaux Métropole et communiquez via les réseaux sociaux.
Lampadaire défectueux, propreté des rues, objets encombrants, déchets verts, fuites d’eau, dégradation du mobilier urbain, des panneaux ou des feux de signalisation, signalement des graffitis...
Cette application vient compléter le numéro de téléphone et le site bordeaux.fr pour contacter la plateforme Allo proximité, qui réceptionne les demandes des Bordelais et en assure le suivi.
An exceptional application to guide your steps in Bordeaux, with more than 85 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity and improve your general knowledge.
New: Take your own picture for each monument and site and add it in the app in order to create your traveling book!
Seen on media: France 2, “le Figaro”, “L'Express” ... in 90 blogs and used by 400,000 customers.
Developed for Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours, Brest, Lyon, Metz, Marseille, Bastia, St Paul/Reunion Island, French Riviera in France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan in Italy; Madrid, Andalusia and Barcelona in Spain; London, New York, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul and St-Petersburg.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find", Bordeaux Monument Tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bordeaux, this application shows you automatically the history of more than 85 monuments and sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, streets, art works, cultural events, museums ...
- Total freedom, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 meters to 1 000 meters). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 200m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts.
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments.
And discover the new itineraries function.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your phone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your phone remain operational.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Bordeaux (7 sights)
* Cabarets and Comedy Clubs (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (15 sights)
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* Christian Sanctuaries (7 sights)
* Bordeaux Landmarks (8 sights)
* Bordeaux Shopping Tour (8 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (6 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (5 sights)
* Daily Life Tour in Bordeaux (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Bordeaux and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Aeroport de Bordeaux (BOD) is one of France's largest airports. The airport has three terminals. It is about 12 kilometers from the city. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bordeaux. We include 2,400 airport including all the small and medium airports of the world.
android app google flights
You can discover the Bordeaux vineyards thanks to different 7 sections( châteaux; restaurants and wine bars; accommodation; information points; tours; experiences; and events)to see many points of interest and make fascinating discoveries.
The Bordeaux WineTrip app will enable you to:
• access over 17,000 fact sheets and remarks from tourists,
• contribute your own opinion about your stay, tours, tastings, etc.
• record your travel log and consult it offline,
• plan your itineraries,
• display points of interest and appellations around you as you travel,
• find free WiFi acces without being connected
Its completely revisited design and ergonomics provides for an enhanced user experience.
A series of new look-up and sharing functionalities will allow you to enjoy Bordeaux wines to the fullest:
- search for the best wine pairings for your meals
- search for wines using different criteria (AOC, colour, awards, etc.)
- add a wine to your list of favourites for quick access
- share a wine on your Facebook or Twitter account or by email
- read the latest news about Bordeaux wines on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the CIVB Wine Bar’s website
- your old history is stored whenever the app is updated
- wine label recognition
- wine look-ups by name
- views of your history, even without a network
- easy ways to contact wine-makers
- wine traceability
- option to rate and comment on wines to help you remember your tasting impressions
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Bordeaux, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Bordeaux;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Bordeaux;
★ Discover the nightlife of Bordeaux! Bars, pubs & disco's in Bordeaux;
★ Book hotels in Bordeaux directly from the app (when online);
★ Mini guides for day trip destinations close to Bordeaux;
★ An offline map of Bordeaux;
★ Complete background information of Bordeaux;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
* fast and reliable
* features display: shower available, disabled access, baby change, caravan dump point
* search for a toilet by its address
* clarity and simplicity
* no need internet connection
We need volunteers to translate the app to different languages. Please email us if you are willing to help
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don’t need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
City Guide Bordeaux is a travel guide and interactive map for Bordeaux, which is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of Openstreetmap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate on the map and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Map of Greater Bordeaux for offline use
- Seven different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, internet, night, driver, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- More than 100 categories as overlays (e.g. points of interest, hotels, hostels, restaurants, camp grounds, fuel stations and many more)
- List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Augmented Reality
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version mAPPedplanet FREE first!
* mAPPedplant FULL version has more than 400 offline maps including CityGuide Bordeaux
L'application affiche l'emplacement des toilettes, leur nature ainsi que l'accessibilité aux personnes à mobilité réduite.
Les données proviennent de la Ville de Bordeaux et ont été mises à jour le 20/10/2014.
Besoin d'informations sur le logement ?
Envie de savoir où et quand manger tous les jours ?
Besoin de rechercher un lieu ou de s'y rendre ?
L'application Crous Mobile répond à toutes vos questions !
Menus des RU, logements, itinéraires, géolocalisation, services du Crous, contacts, actus (dates culturelles...), horaires... Tout est dans l'appli du Crous !
- 16 sections guide you through the application that you can customize with your Favourites
- Easily locate the points of interest based on your location, or filter them by district and section
- Reach your destination thanks to public transport lines and timetables
- And, last but not least, show your friends your favourite places via Facebook