Looking for a daily planner, a calendar, and a to-do list in one app? That’s Bordio! View all your tasks and events on one board, schedule them on specific days in your calendar, put them in the proper order, and mark them completed as you finish them.
Imagine a digital daily planner where your activities are displayed as cards, which you can move around the board, and set different colors, due dates, and time estimates.
Unlike other to-do lists, which display only tasks, and calendars, which show only events, Bordio brings together both your tasks and events in 1 place. You don’t need to switch between multiple apps to manage your daily activities. Here you can create an ultimate to-do list for every day.
For example, you can have a meeting in the morning, then you can plan 2 tasks, another meeting with a customer, and finally, 2 more tasks in the afternoon. Plan your day and week the way you want.
If you receive a new task but are still determining when you will work on it, you can put it on the waiting list. The waiting list is a backlog for someday activities. You can open it anytime and move any card to the calendar. Don’t forget to check your waiting list once in a while!
Our daily planner synchronizes your to-dos across all devices you use. Bordio is available not only as a mobile app but also as a web app. You can use Bordio in the web browser at work and a mobile app when you are out of the office.
❤️ Why users love Bordio:
- Clean and beautiful interface
- Allows planning your week in advance
- Progress tracking: see what you did yesterday and in the previous days
- Available on mobile and desktop devices
- 100% free daily planner for individuals. You can use all our features without any limitations.
- Create new tasks and events in literally 2 clicks.
- Waiting list for not yet scheduled tasks, so you don’t forget anything.
- Set estimated time for each task to evaluate workload.
- Split big tasks into several time blocks in your calendar
- Choose unique colors for different types of activities
- Set reminders for upcoming events and never miss the online call again
- Create projects and add tasks there
- View all planned activities across many projects and platforms on one board
- Import your events from Google Calendar
- Create Recurring tasks and events
- Use drag&drop to move the cards around and organize your to-do list
- Mark tasks and events as completed when you finish them
- Track your progress: see what you did yesterday and in the previous days
⚡️ How to boost your productivity with Bordio planner?
- Move all your to-dos (tasks and events) into one daily planner. If your activities are allocated across multiple tools and calendars, you can’t manage them properly.
- Develop a habit of capturing all incoming tasks in Bordio. The waiting list is designed specifically for this purpose.
- Schedule weekly planning sessions on Friday or Sunday. Review your waiting list and schedule tasks and events for the next week.
- Set all activities in the right order so you know what you’re going to do first, second, third, etc.
- Start your day by reviewing your to-do list. Adjust it if needed.
- Start working on the first task in your list, and don’t switch to anything else until you finish it. Don’t check your email, and don’t respond to any messages.
- Turn on “don’t disturb” mode when you’re working on a big task.
- Take breaks between big tasks to walk around and drink some water.
- Review your progress at the end of the day and make a plan for the next day
Bordio is a fantastic planner to organize your stuff and get more things done. Try Bordio for free and fall in love with it today! 🔥