Did you know that 90% of skin cancer cases can be cured if they are detected early?
Molexplore "Skin Cancer App" is an application that aims to help in the early detection of skin cancer. This tool helps to keep track of your skin spots in a simple but correct way. As a user you can periodically carry out a photographic record, locating your spots on a map of your body. This record can be of great help to the professional in dermatology. With this tool the patient will be able to show these photos to his dermatologist in his checkups, well done, with quality, and totally comparable, facilitating the evaluation and the diagnosis.
Molexplore "Skin Cancer App" can also offer valuable information on different skin diseases, as well as tips for better protection of the skin and prevention of cancer.
Molexplore's "Skin Cancer App" also includes an approximation of the UV index in your place in real time, as well as offering the forecast of the UV index, temperature and humidity of your area,.
Molexplore "Skin Cancer App" is suitable for patients and family members who have spots or moles that require monitoring and control. The structured follow-up system and the enhanced camera of Molexplore "Skin Cancer App" can help detect various skin problems including multiple types of skin cancer such as the following:
- Melanoma, and fast growing melanoma
- Basal Cell Carcinoma or Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Other less severe skin cancers:
- Cutaneous lymphoma
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Dermatofibrosarcoma the malignant histiocytosis
- Carcinoma of Merkel
We hope it will be of great use to dermatologists and other healthcare professionals, and of course of great interest and help for anyone who is concerned about prevention, skin health, and the risks of the sunburns.
Molexplore "Skin Cancer App" has the following functionalities:
- Body Map: This section allows you to take pictures of your body, full or by sections, creating a map of your own skin to know the location of spots already there. The app also allows you to set reminders and alerts to carry out a continuous follow-up. You can follow up to 6 people using local profiles, so your beloved ones are also covered.
-Documentation: We offer you publicly available and relevant information in an easy, fast an convenient way like a brief manual of what the ABCDE is, how to perform a screening, tips and suggestions to learn how to take care of your skin, how to have a healthy sun exposure, recommended measures by the most relevant health entities around the globe, tips to correctly apply the sunscreen according to your skin type and the UV index of your area, in addition to the steps to follow after tanning, etc.
- UV Index / Real Time: You will have access to the UV radiation index, temperature and humidity forecast of your place along with the appropriate advice for those conditions. You will be able to know a real time approximation of the UV index, if your device allows.
- News: Information gathered regarding skinhealth, with images and the latest on melanoma and prevention.
- Test: By means of a series of graphical questions you will define what is known as your Phototype. Knowing it can help physicians in the analysis of skin lesion. The questions here are related to the time of sun exposure, number of moles, or family history.
- Backups: Once all the follow-up work was done, it would be a "painful" problem to lose it. That's why we provide a way to store all your information and the other profiles of your application wherever you prefer (SD, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), encrypted and secure.