Tenté par Joe? Parrainage : Carte SIM offerte et 5€ crédités sur votre cagnotte : https://www.joemobile.fr/invitation?membre=(2t0m)
Joe n'est pas à l'origine de cette application. Merci à tous les testeurs.
Attention, une erreur "Athentification impossible" constante est due à des identifiants erronés. Ils sont modifiables dans Menu --> Paramètres --> Suivi Conso --> Compte, alors que l'erreur "Erreur, veuillez réessayer" est due à une erreur réseau.
It's a fun way to show off your phone, especially if you're an aviation enthusiast, but it is not FAA rated nor meant to replace actual avionics. Phone sensors work on completely different principles!
FlightPanel is only as accurate as your phone's sensors. Many of the gauges in FlightPanel require a clear GPS signal to work properly. Slow or noisy GPS updates, magnetic compass calibration issues, etc. are problems or limitations with your PHONE'S HARDWARE, not the APP.
The app works on almost all devices, but there are MANY different hardware devices and some work better than others.
Please do not use comments / ratings to report bugs. We cannot contact or help you that way. Send us an email and we'll do our best to help you.
If you are unsatisfied, you can get an instant automatic refund from the Android Market within 15 minutes. Or you can send us an email telling us why and we'll give you a refund.
Easy technical support email built into the app... just select Menu->Help->Get Help by Email
The INOP tags are a new feature which shows gauges that are not (yet) functioning because there is missing or uncalibrated hardware (in the case of the magnetic compass or artificial horizon), or because the GPS is turned off, or has not sent any position data for an extended period of time.
The INOP tags should automatically disappear after calibration or once data arrives from the GPS and the gauges start updating real data. These INOP tags can be hidden via preferences.
- dLAN® LiveCam or
- dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+ or
- dLAN® 500 WiFi or
- dLAN® TV SAT Multituner
The dLAN® LiveCam gives you an eye on your home at all times. Ensuring the safety of your house, children or pets – you're always up to date, even when on holiday or at work. By calling up the dLAN® LiveCam app video in real time, you can see exactly what happens in front of the camera at all times. You don't need dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+, dLAN® 500 WiFi or dLAN® TV SAT Multituner to use dLAN® LiveCam!
dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+/dLAN® 500 WiFi:
With the dLAN 500 AV Wireless+/dLAN® 500 WiFi, you get an intuitive option to configure your dLAN® home network. It enables particularly simple home network monitoring, for example with display of the adapter status and the transmission rate and the configuration of individual security settings.
dLAN® TV SAT Multituner:
The dLAN® TV SAT Multituner for satellite television directly via power lines. With the dLAN® TV SAT, you get an intuitive option to configure and display the status of your dLAN® Multituner.
dLAN® 200/dLAN® 500/dLAN® 650:
Unfortunately, the Android operating system does not allow any direct configuration or monitoring of standard dLAN® 200/500/650 devices. This requires the use of a dLAN® 500 AV Wireless+ or dLAN® 500 WiFi or dLAN® TV SAT Multituner for translation. However, you can then configure and monitor all dLAN® 200/500/650 devices.
dLAN® 200 AV Wireless N:
Unfortunately, these functions can no longer be offered as a firmware update for the dLAN® 200 AV Wireless N, because the storage capacity of the device is already completely used up. However, all future dLAN® Wireless devices will support this app.
With Cockpit AIT Planner, the team at PushButton Co. has built a solution to overcome these difficulties in planning.
AIT stands for Action + Interaction + Transaction. Isn't a typical day comprised of these three? Aren't these the universal actions for any individual on any given day?
Cockpit gives a user the ease of categorizing tasks through push-button recording under the three universal categories of Action, Interaction & Transaction.
The app is lightning fast. The categorization of tasks through push-buttons helps the user to recall the numerous tasks instantly and record them instantly.
If used habitually, frequently and regularly, Cockpit will serve as a tool to fly satisfactorily through a work-filled day.
Useful when every second counts, or as a stylish, unobtrusive nightstand clock.
Shows 24 hour time (no AM / PM).
I'm researching ways to implement a widget. Please be patient. (Refreshing widgets every second and in perfect precision is not easy, unfortunately)
- The Edit mode allows you to introduce the relevant information for flying to the next waypoint
- The Active mode is the normal "flying" mode
- Maximum Phone talk time
- Maximum Internet browse time
- Maximum Video / audio playback
- Maximum GPS use time
- Maximum 2D/3D game play time
- Maximum Camera shooting time
This Battery Maximum Power Booster app benefits you to maximize your battery life, minimize quick battery drain, and can use your phone for an extended time. Battery Power Booster boosts battery life cycle and increase battery usage on your phone for ultimate performance.
With a NATEL® subscription:
• Buy convenient data packages
• Show remaining data volume in Switzerland and abroad
• Manage settings for data roaming/cost control:
- Surf exclusively with data packages
- Set cost limits
With a NATEL® easy/Prepaid:
• Check your available balance
• Top up your balance using your Swisscom invoice, PostFinance Card or credit card
• buy data packages
Otimus chat L-04C
Pocket WiFi S S31HW
Android 4 users: if you get a FC on startup, please turn off hardware acceleration from your setting. A fix has been made and is being tested for the next release.
What you can do with GeoCam:
* GeoPictures: an original way of storing your holiday photo album. See all you pictures on Google Maps or on Google Earth on your personal computer with the export feature. Add markers with your comments on places you liked. You can share these albums with anyone who can run Google Earth, and use the EXIF GPS data stored by GeoCam to view them with any EXIF compatible application.
* GeoVideos: the first app to let you record videos with an embed layer of geographical data. A useful addition to pictures - you can see pitch, roll and compass orientation over time on charts.
* Bearings: GeoCam is an accurate measure tool. It shows your compass orientation (choose between magnetic or geographic North), your inclination and elevation with readable cursors (like a cockpit HUD). It can be used in terrain mapping, on a glide, sailing, mountain biking...
* Measurements: Evaluate the distance to any object with the triangulation feature. You can also measure its height once the distance is known. This is not done by showing any unreadable cursor on the screen, but with mathematical formulas. Choose between metric and imperial measure systems.
* GeoCaching: prepare a list of key places in an area and view them with your camera on augmented reality: name, distance. You will not require a data connection so it can be used when hiking abroad, when visiting another city... This will help you make sure you are going in the right direction and give you remaining distance. You can also add markers during your hike with the "Add here" option, for example to flag the base camp, a water source, or anything interesting you find on your way.
With GeoCam Pro, you get:
* No Ads
* Record and playback augmented video. This is a powerful tool in addition to geophoto to record the topology of any area for further reference, as you can add your own audio commentary. Augmented video is an exclusivity of GeoCam by Wazar.
* Export KMZ files to Google Earth, to display your pictures and markers in their original location and orientation, and share them easily.
This is a breeding game for Android phones to kill and uninstall functions, inactive programs, useless apps to save battery power. Ojisan is a fun game build to increase the battery life of Android phones.
Ojisan is specially designed to increase the power life of the battery. Android phone has major issues of short battery life. You can increase the life of the battery by using this breeding game.
This is the best Breeding Game for Android phones to increase the life of phone battery. Ojisan is a breeding game as app that helps to remove inactive functions, apps and games.
This is user friendly game that is easy to play and help users to find the inactive, passive, blocked and miscellaneous apps. It is difficult for the users to find which app have to delete or have to stop. This app can help the users do it through checking users' app usage and providing scores for each app. So, they don't puzzle by how to deal with apps.
It is the perfect way to retain precious hours of battery life - literally as easy as one tap!
Ojisan also allows customization through a clean and intuitive user interface; and once configured it to run by itself, improving battery life in a fully automated manner.
When it comes to Smartphones, battery life is never enough: running at full capacity when you need it, but save battery when you don’t, with Ojisan - Battery Saver.
Here is the solution to increase the battery life of Android phones. Ojisan breeding game is designed to reduce the load on the battery that helps the phone to sustain its battery chargeable. Ojisan helps in managing phone apps, monitoring app's functionality, short battery life, software management by truncating unwanted and inactive running apps.
Breeding is a game and interesting to play as well. This battery saver is designed as a game to lure you with entertainment while keeping the device good through enjoying the game! I'd be happy if we can tell this the users. You can select single or multiple apps with Ojisan to uninstall and stop.
Now don’t bother with Android phone’s complexity and rich apps let leave it on Ojisan. The Ojisan's primary goal is to reduce the complexity of android phones by user interactive features. It uninstall or inactive the apps automatically those are not used for a long time and partially installed.
Following are the lucrative features of Ojisan:-
1. Simple and User friendly interface
2. Interesting and useful fish game
3. Easy Apps Management
4. Uninstall or kill inactive apps
5. Kill unnecessary apps and softwares
6. Show battery health, temperature etc.
7. To improve your phone's battery, you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness(volume), turn off wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Auto-sync etc.
8. Ojisan - Battery Saver is the best Battery Improver/Battery Booster/battery saver tool. As your Battery Helper, it helps you to improve battery life.
9. Includes: Power Management(Battery Management), Battery Notifier, Battery Monitor, Power Control, task killer.
10. Battery Information/Battery Watcher
11. Displays the battery status, battery information and so on.
12. Displays the health and the temperature of the battery.
13. Full charge alarm
14. Show Battery Usage
15. Battery indicator
This app helps you to follow the standard checklist procedures in A320 cockpit.
*** DO NOT USE THIS APP FOR REAL-WORLD FLYING! ***
How to use:
Tap on each item to mark as completed. You can change between checklists with swiping or the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
All feedback are welcome :)
The data are stored in a SQLite database located at \sdcard\bt_can\btcan.db.
You can use f.e. SQLite Manager AddOn for webbrowser firefox to access these data also on your pc.
Look at menu Firefox / Web-Developer after installing to access this SQLite Manager AddOn.
The db-data are organized in four major tables:
- SECLOG is used to store data every second.
- ODOLOG is used to store data every km.
- CELL_VOLTS is used to store all cell volts values every minute.
- CELL_TEMPS is used to store all cell temp values every minute.
The app has several screens.
The screen-layout is grouped to a Panel TitleBar at the top, a Panel Overview at the left, a Panel AmpsMeter at the right and a Panel StatusBar at the bottom. The center of the screen is used for the Panel ContentView. This Panel ContentView can be switched via swipe gestures to view 1/14 different contents.
On touching the middle of Overview-Panel a screenshot is made and stored at \sdcard\bt_can\pict_.png
On touching the bottom of OverView-Panel you can define a GPS Altitude Offset, if GPS Altitude has an offset.
On double clicking the ContentView-Panel the content is maximized/restored to the screen.
Via spinner SelectPanel at the right corner of TitleBar-Panel you can jump directly to 1/14 contents.
Via spinner close to the spinner SelectPanel on all history-panels you can select various periods for viewing data, depending on availability in the db at SECLOG for time-values and ODOLOG for distance-values. Trip is a special value for history-panels. Trip uses the start timestamp from the Panel Trip Timer.
The car cames out from factory with 88 or 80 cells. You'll see all cell volts values at Panel Batt Status. The cells are organized in groups of 4 cells. Each group is equipped with 3 temperature sensors. So you'll see on panel Batt Temp 66 or 60 cell temp values.
Panel Trip History shows a bar chart where bars in holo_blue_light represent energy consumption and bars in holo_green_light represents energy regeneration.
Panel Cockpit supports most of controls - some are still missing.
Panel Maps shows the current location and show an inner green circle for half of autonomie (for bidirectional trips) and an outer green circle for autonomie (one way). You can switch between road- and satellite view. You can import POIs in gpx-format to the SQLite-db. It's also possible to reset the table POIS in SQLite-db.
Panel Maps uses Google Maps. So you need sometimes internet connection. Map data are cached locally. So if the needed data are in the local cache, you do not need internet connection.
If the android device is near the obd-ii bluetooth adapter the app connects automatically on startup. Please switch the car on first. If no connection is established, you can touch the red box in the right bottom corner to establish a connection. First of all you have to add the bluetooth-device to your android device via settings / bluetooth / pairing-devices.
Features via file exists in folder \BT_CAN:
nomaps.txt ... Panel Maps is not available
nocockpit.txt ... Panel Cockpit is not available
noaccpedal.txt ... Panel Acc Pedal History is not available
nogps.txt ... GPS data in Panel Overview is not available
autoclose.txt ... close app on unplugging usb
Safety First: Do not play with the app when driving!
Recommendation: use a tablet with high resolution (1280x720 or better)
Tested successfully on:
Asus Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
Samsung Galaxy S2/S3, Note1/Note2, Tab7
Recommended OBD-II Bluetooth-Adapter:
OBDLink MX (scantools.net) or STN1110 OBD-II Adapter (batman.homelinux.com) equivalent or better
Martin & Xavier
Improved Efficiency with the New Instrument Cockpit App from NETZSCH
You want to view the status of your NETZSCH instruments but you are in a meeting. You want to have an overview of the currently running measurements in your lab. You want to have control of your Thermal Analyzer without being on site.
The new innovative Instrument Cockpit App from NETZSCH offers you these possibilities.
From your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, Android Phone, or Windows PC connected to the intranet of your company via network, you can connect to NETZSCH instruments and view the current status.
If user permissions are set up accordingly, you can view data of the running measurement and stop the measurement. As no data is submitted through the public internet, the data is protected from unauthorized access from the outside.
What you get:
• Be informed - Of the current status and the remaining time until the test runs are finished.
• Be faster - Direct access to the currently running test measurements. You can view and show results without being in the lab.
• Be safe - Ability to stop any measurement any time remotely.
What you need:
• A NETZSCH DSC, TGA, TMA, DIL or STA system from the current product line
• The Proteus® software version 6.1 or higher
• A network connection in which the measurement computer is installed
• An iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, Android phone or Windows PC
Increase the efficiency of your daily work. You don’t have to be in the lab to know what is going on there. Use the new combination of modern information technology and highly reliable thermal analysis systems, available from NETZSCH.
More from developer
Vous pouvez activer les notifications pour être informé de la publication d'un article, vous pouvez consulter les derniers articles publiés, lire les commentaires de nos membres et même y répondre.