WritePad features state-of-the-art handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While other handwriting recognition apps leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, adapts and learns the user’s style of writing.
Using WritePad children can practice writing in print or cursive and use the built-in calculator for homework.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors and learns user’s own handwriting style.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Your help in translating the app is welcome. Send me an e-mail If you want to lend a hand !
☆ Material Design interface
☆ Basic add, modify, archive, trash and delete notes actions
☆ Share, merge and search notes
☆ Image, audio and generic file attachments
☆ Manage your notes using tags and categories
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Notes shortcut on home screen
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Google Now integration: just tell "write a note" followed by the content
☆ Multiple widgets, DashClock extension, Android 4.2 lockscreen compatibility
☆ Multilanguage: 30 languages supported: https://crowdin.com/project/omni-notes
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes is designed as an easy to use notepad application yet powerful at the same time. Additionally, this notepad includes several additional mini apps (found in extras). Common utilities such as unit and cooking conversions, finance and audio calculators are now all readily available inside one app. Additionally, all info from these apps can be easily saved as notes for future reference. Classic Notes also features todo and shopping / grocery lists.
* Export database to SD or online
* Trash / recycle bin - Accidentally delete a note? No problem, just head into the trash and get it back
* Individual note history - revert back to any point in a notes lifetime
* Unit converter with 95 categories to choose from and nearly 3500 individual units
* Audio calculators for frequency, BPM, loop length
* Random - A feature rich random number generator can create random numbers, passwords, sequences, names, quotes, and even lists used for lotto numbers.
* Fuel cost
* Tools for line and word operations and manipulation, case conversions, Pig Latin, Morse code and much more
* Finance - Over 150 financial calculators
* Share notes easily via email, SMS, and so on
* TTS - notepad supports text to speech
* Add memos to Google Calendar
* Status bar - easily pin notes to your status bar for quick access
* Home screen shortcuts - Link notes and lists to your home screen
* Media - easily attach images and videos to notes from gallery or camera
* Sketch / finger paint notes - Use your finger to create pictures
* Lock note with passwords
* File attachments - link a file on your device to a note
* Geotag - Easily tag your memos based on location
* Content search - search through all notes or individual ones
* Priority - Notepad allows to set priority of both notes and lists to sort based on urgency
* Reminders / Alarms - Easily set reminders for your notes
* Time stamp - create custom time-stamps to insert into your notes
* Dictionary and thesaurus - Easily look up a word from right inside your notes!
* Example word usage
* Spelling Suggestions
* Rhyming words - Found in notepad extras this is helpful for musicians
* Fitness - Basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat, body mass index (BMI), daily caloric intake, max heart rate, nne rep max (1RM), target heart rate, waist to hip ratio, water intake
* Ohm's law - resistance, voltage, current
* System information:
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Days until countdown
* Timzone - Fetch timezone data in notepad extras
* Folders - Easily organize your notes into folders
* Airport codes
* Countdown Timer
* Comments - Notes support comments some time referred to as sub notes
* Recipe of the day
* Hotstrings - This notepad feature allows for quick access to easily insert commonly typed phrases into your notes
Designed to take notes and navigate with minimum clicks and taps, Sticky Notes beats every other note taking app in ease of use and speed. Multiple fonts and different text sizes make it even more friendly to use.
Put your witty thoughts on a sticky image and easily share it on social media from now on. You can swipe through the stickies for quick navigation. And with the new reminder feature, you will never forget a task.
Searching through your stickies is faster than ever using the search button. You can even search your stickies directly from your Home screen by including the search results in the Google Search widget.
It is complemented by two simple widgets so that you can always have a quick access to your stickies right from your Home screen.
* Elegant UI - quick access to create, edit, search and share sticky notes.
* Swipe between stickies for faster navigation.
* Set reminders with your preferred ring tone and custom volume.
* Multiple colors for stickies.
* Cool themes.
* Home screen & Lock screen widgets.
* Easily sort and organize.
* Multiple fonts and different sizes.
* Tablet friendly.
* Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
* Create cool sticky images and share easily. Integrated Facebook to enable posting without native Facebook app.
* Text to speech to read out your notes.
* Backup and Restore feature using Dropbox Account to create a backup of stickies and restore later to prevent data loss.
NOTE: Phone state permission is used only to reduce the alarm volume if a phone call is in progress.
Have a nice time using Stick Notes!
- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
This is a simple but powerful multi-function notebook, can meet all kinds of people use.
The main functional characteristics are as follows:
1. Provide abundant template: Simple dairy,Meeting minutes,travel dairy,scratchy drawing
and so on.It have enough template to satisfy common operations;
2. Support original handwriting: to pick up dropped "pen", appreciate the long-awaited "beauty";
3. Quick insert a variety of elements:time,date,location,weather and so on, do what you want;
4. Cut picture as you wish:cut the picture as you want,make the ""talent"" to the limit;
5. Long time recording:record the text with sound,say goodbye to the monotony of age;
6. One key share:It's much joyful to share the joy than enjoy alone，Let's enjoy the share happiness.
Anytime, anywhere; any idea, every Note.
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Resizable, scrollable, and enabled for both your home screen and (on devices running Jelly Bean and KitKat) lock screen.
*You may need to restart your device before the widget shows up in your widget list.
*Due to Android limitations this app may not be visible when installed on the SD card.
Check out Simple Sticky Note Widget Plus if you'd like the ability to change background colors, font sizes, and share note text to other apps!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch