Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* Bullet library with over 1,300 bullets to save you from having to look up BC information
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this)
* Support for multiple BCs at specified velocities (aka "stepped bcs")
* Sync your profiles to the cloud so you never have to worry about losing all of your data
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel
* Support for Spin Drift and Coriolis Effect
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in
* Zero-atmosphere support
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Database with more than 2000 bullets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Several first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1
- EOTech 512
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, and MOAR
- Nikko Stirling MilDot
- Nikon BDC, BDC 150, BDC 600
- Premier MOA-ER
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1
- Swarovski 4A-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA
- Weaver German #4
- Zeiss Rapid-Z, Reticle 63
- ... more added regularly upon user request
* Zero atmosphere support
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Get atmospheric data from device sensors
The computation is based on :
- Bullet characteristics (Caliber, weight, Ballistic coefficient)
- Bullet Initial conditions (muzzle speed or energy, LOS inclination, ...)
- Atmospheric conditions (Altitude, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Wind)
- Shooter's position and shooting azimuth (to include Coriolis effect)
UI can be customized for hunters / hunting applications or for competition shooters / range shooting.
This software is based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves numerically modified point mass trajectory equations with a 4th-5th order Runge-Kutta method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Projectile library with mass, ballistic coefficients and dimensions information
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Can use any standard drag functions (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8)
- Computes trajectory and point of impact
- Includes atmospheric corrections: support of Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Zero-atmosphere support
- Includes wind drift effect
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Computes bullet path, speed, energy, drift, ...
- Computes, displays and optimizes Point Blank Range
- Shows points of impact and trajectories in several reticles (duplex, mildot, TMR, ...)
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Automatic units conversion
- Ballistic calibration: auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Includes a database with characteristics of more than 1400 bullets
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Help and user manual can be found on the developer website.
✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
shot, timer, ipsc, shooting, idpa, iasc, edpa, airsoft, bullet, rifle, nra, ced, practical, shotgun, pistol, gun,
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually. • Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• Android & iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring table, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Email, Gmail or Twitter.
• The whole Session can be exported by Email.
It is also a great tool for those 'what if' situations before critical classifiers!
Hit Factor will show you your HF in both Major and Minor power factors so you can easily see how you would have done in other divisions.
iDryfire™ laser target system is brought to you by the developer of iMarksman® Virtual Target System for Marksmanship and Use of Force training.
Federal Air Marshals
PTU FBI Academy
United States Army
Army of Spain
Law Enforcement Agencies and security companies around the world.
The Patent Pending iDryfire™ Laser Target System is the new, safe and convenient way to practice with your own firearms before entering the shooting range.
How does it work?
iDryfire™ Laser Target System - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRST!
Choose any paper target or object.
For best performance use a background with no glare.
Point your Smart Device at the target from short distance (2-4 yards) or with additional accessories from 5-7 yard.
If the message on the screen warns you that the background is too bright please choose another background.
- Press the START button
- Wait until you hear the droning sound
- Shoot at your target
- Review your shot placement and reaction time
- Save your result and start over
Tip: Make sure there is no reflection on or around the target (chrome metal parts, plastic tape and etc.)
As a Dry fire device, you can use any Dry fire barrel insert or cartridge and Laser Simulator Training Handguns or Rifles (Laserlyte, SIRT, Laser Ammo, SureStrike and etc.).
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> dry fire -> re-holster
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> reload -> dry fire -> re-holster.
- Recommended background: Matte surface on lighted painted wall
- Avoid direct light on the target or camera
For any issues please contact us at info@iDryfire.com
For available accessories (Zoom Optical Lens, Dry fire laser devices) please visit www.iDryfire.com.
All you need is a rifle, a Nikon riflescope and a rangefinder…SpotOn does all the work for you, showing you what the possibilities are before you ever fire a shot! Includes sections for handloaders, atmospheric conditions, comparing loads as well as the ability to create and email a field reference chart.
Lapua Ballistics is based on precisely accurate Doppler radar ballistic measurements of Lapua bullets- professional data available only for Lapua bullets. This makes Lapua Ballistics much more accurate than any other ballistic program for mobile phones. Only Quick Target Unlimited software can compare to this degree of accuracy. As an example, error with this program in elevation is less than 2.5 cm (1”) for 338 Lapua Magnum at 1,500 meters (1,640 yds) –less than a quarter of one click, with a standard 1⁄4 MOA click scope . With traditional B.C. (G1), error would be over 1 meter (>40”).
With the Sako Mobile Ballistics Calculator you can
1.View product information and product images
2.Adjust wind speed and direction
3.Adjust outside air temperature and pressure
4.Adjust sight height
5.Adjust sight-in range
6.Adjust target range
7.View flight time, drop, wind drift and velocity
8.View graphs of the bullet point of impact and trajectory
9.Change background image
First version uses G11 modeling. Future improvements will include wind deflection, atmospheric effects, as well as the ballistic capability for big game hunting at the distance required.
The default setting is based on M193 ball 5.56mm bullet @ 55 grains (accounted in the B.C.)
Legal Disclaimer: We do not guarantee the exact accuracy of this application. Illegal use of this application is prohibited. You are responsible for its use.
- Fast, accurate and proven ballistics engine
- Saves multiple rifle/ammo combinations in profiles
- Support for weather download using GPS location and NOAA forecast
- intuitive field aiming guide
- Full ballistics table
More from developer
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and... custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Kestrel weather meters with bluetooth.
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
FYI: MIL and MRAD - this is the same.
Converts track into route (OziExplorer *.rte or MapSource *.gpx)
Conversion *.plt в *.kml and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt в *.kmz and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to *.gpx and vise versa,
Conversion *.plt to OziExplorer route*.rte,
Conversion *.plt to route *.gpx