My reticle disappeared. I was using the Oculus MOA-LR2 but after the most recent update that reticle is nolonger listed. The rest of the reticles I use seem to be there though. The app itself is fantastic and has helped me hit targets at distances that I've never attempted to shoot at before. I highly recommend it.
Tried it out for the first time today. Using apps cartridge data, apps weather input, apps scope data. Shot out to 1250 with perfect dope at all distances. Didn't have to make any changes. Very impressed
Awesome and keeps getting better with more reticles and huge bullet database.
Great application. Simply the best.
Great ballistic app ,very happy with it , if you input the correct data you will find it is spot on , would love to see the designer m ake a clip explaining in detail every aspect of setting it up correctly from the outset . This would help those that are beginners in the exiting world of rifle shooting .
Great ballistic app. Best I've ever used
1. Migrating to Dropbox API v2 (now required Android 4.4 and above)
2. Fixed (at last!) Weatherflow WINDmeter support (which plugged to headphone jack)
3. Added reticles:
- 4A, CT 3-9x42, Kahles
- Z-Plex, Artemis 2100 1.5-6x42, Meopta
- #4A, Habicht, 2.5-10x56, Swarovski
- #4A, 8x56, Swarovski
- MDR, 1-7x24, Weaver
- BMag 350, 4-12x40, Bushnell
- HS-6, 1-6x24, Huskemaw
- APMR-FFP-IR-MIL, Helos BTR 8-34x56, Athlon
Ballistic Chronograph app for the Caldwell line of Ballistic Chronographs.