- categories/folders/sub folders
- add image from camera or album
- search notes
- Sorting of notes by date or title
- passcode protection (with timer)
- Autolink phone numbers, email addresses and links.
- Import text files (.txt), single files or all in a folder
- Export to SD-card
- Share notes (email, sms, dropbox, facebook...)
- Backup function (manual or auto), local.
- Backup and restore online, with Dropbox.
If you choose to activate Dropbox backup, the app will only have access to its own folder in your Dropbox account.
The app will not have access to anything else, or your login information.
Choose from six kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book, reviews and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
You can export locally both into JSON format (a single, standard file) or as individual files; so you can do whatever you want with them. There are also individual options to share (to other Apps) or export.
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
- Focus Mode lets you concentrate on the current sentence
- Use Markdown to format your documents without taking your hands from the keyboard
- Custom typeface optimized for writing
ESSENTIAL, EASY TO USE INTERFACE
- Polished to be easy and clear
- No formatting settings to fiddle with
- No complicated interactions
SAVE AND SYNC
- Seamless Dropbox sync
1. iA Writer has no formatting settings: With iA Writer you cannot fumble with fonts and colors. All you can do is write.
2. Not tested for RTL languages... yet.
3. Interface available in English or German.
4. iA Writer uses plain text files, such as .txt and .md (but not .doc or .docx), in “UTF-8” encoding.
TALK TO US
- Visit ia.net/writer for information about iA Writer
- Visit ia.net/writer/support for guidance on how to get the most out of iA Writer
- Get writing inspiration on Facebook at facebook.com/iawriter
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @iAWriter
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Information Architects
Minutes SE is the "cloud-free" version of Minutes Pro. Your notes can be sync effortlessly across your devices (and your devices only) without being stored in the cloud when Minutes SE is used together with open source technologies such as Syncthing.
All the while Minutes SE also provides:
• Flexible backup automation
• The same feature rich text editor and search engine that power Minutes Pro
• Tasker extensions support
• Options for deep customization
• Ultra low power consumption
• Compact app size
• Minimal propriety format, no lock-in
• Efficient search across all notes, everything within few taps away
• Automated backup support
• Filters for personal information management
• Markdown (multi-dialects, math support in Pro version)
• Stock Android user interface: lightweight, fast, accessibility compliant
• Glanceable + information-rich UI
• No in-app purchases
With advanced Minutes Pro features such as:
★ Lockscreen widget
★ Accessibility support
★ Samsung Multi-Window support
★ Dictionary lookup (requires ColorDict)
★ Multiple Markdown parsers, support mathematics formula rendering with LaTeX like syntax ( Android 4.4 or above)
★ And so much more
• This app is still very new. If you experience issues, please contact me directly.
• Permission to access Internet solely for the rendering of mathematics formula.
• I am unable to provide technical support for third party sync software, but if you are looking for open source P2P solutions that work well with Minutes SE, be sure to check out Syncthing.
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
## Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, .md, .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
## Innovative Features
- Live Markdown (Also known as Syntax Highlighting)
- Custom font
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic
- Typewriter Scrolling
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts from Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
## Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta)
## Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx
- Markdown Preview
- Live Markdown (Syntax Highlighting)
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme
- Typewriter Scrolling
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
5. Please refrain from troubleshooting on the Play Store review. Contact us directly at email@example.com .
For more information,
Download Writeily Pro for FREE
I've launched a brand new app with many of the most requested features for power users, including: Keyboard shortcuts, folders, and opening from the filesystem. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.pro
- Create notes, documents, short stories, or even a whole book in a minimal editor.
- Enjoy a colourful, inspired, design.
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Switch between different Roboto typefaces.
- Organize notes by starring the most important notes in your list.
- Preview your work in a rendered Markdown view.
- Share your work to other apps via the Share button.
- Share works from other apps into Writeily.
- FREE! And No ads :).
Download, have fun, and get writing!
Like the app?
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
Donate to Writeily
If you really like the app, you can donate by purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.donate
- Quickly and easily write simple lists, class notes, short stories, code documentation and more in Markdown.
- Dropbox integration to sync notes to your Dropbox account.
- Notebooks to get organized.
- View your Markdown notes parsed on the CommonMark spec.
- Use the Markdown helper bar for easy access to special Markdown characters.
## Available with In-App Purchase
- Styles: Dark background or light. Monospace font or not. Choose between 9 different styles to view your notes in.
## Contact Me!
Bugs, questions or suggestions? You all have been amazing with your feedback so far. Keep emailing me!
The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
- Create, Edit, Star and Delete the markdown notes or text notes in editor.
- No bigger design, keep it simple and make it small.
- Preview your markdown notes when you typing by one click.
- Support share your notes to other apps via the share button.
- Support share markdown (*.md, *.markdown) or text file from other apps into Takedown.
- No ads.
Enjoy your drink :)
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.
Markdown is a lightweight markup language, originally created by John Gruber and Aaron Swartz allowing people "to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid HTML". The language takes many cues from existing conventions for marking up plain text in email.
**Note:** The external file viewer is disabled by default. In order to open external text or markdown files you need to enable it from the Preferences screen first.
✓ Create notes using Markdown syntax
✓ Share notes
✓ Pager interface to navigate between notes
✓ Configurable text size
✓ Open external files (text files or *.md). Enable from Preferences -> External File Viewer
Tutorial: Making Notal and Dropbox work together on Android: http://fusionfenix.com/page/making-notal-and-dropbox-work-together-on-android
This is a paragraph with **bold text**.
You can create lists like this:
* first list item
* second list item
Link other pages like <:here> or web sites: <http://google.com>
Standard HTML tags can be used for more sophisticated markup. Embedding images from the SD card and anywhere on the web is possible, too (an therefore needs the INTERNET permission).
All wiki pages are stored in plain text and html on the external storage (SD-card) and can be edited with any text editor from the phone or the PC (when the external storage is mounted).
This app is completely ad-free! INTERNET permission is only used for downloading images you link on your pages.
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
Do everything in a tree-structure with collapsable nodes.
* unlimited number of outlines
* collapsable tree-structure
* todo view
* due date
* import/export (csv, Natara Bonsai, Treepad HJT, OPML, plain text)
* configurable outfit
* quick edit
* swipe to move activities left or right
* move mode
* drag & drop
* languages: english, german, japanese
Features PRO version:
* HTML Export
* sync Natara Bonsai (USB and Dropbox)
* sync Treepad (HJT, USB and Dropbox)
* sync OPML (USB and Dropbox) (e.g. OmniOutliner, Fargo)
* open Outlines with FileManagers or cloud Apps (e.g. BoxCryptor, ownCloud)
* automatically finish branch (optional)
* additional view: Show Due
* uncheck finished activities
* delete finished activities
* backup/restore all Outlines to/from SD-card
* launcher shortcuts for Outlines
* cut/copy/paste subtree (also between Outlines)
* expand/collapse subtree
* configure default view for activity list
* sharing target for texts
* share Outlines
* modify SD card contents for import/export/sync/backup
* start at device boot to renew backup schedule
* internet access for Dropbox sync
* install shortcuts for a launcher shortcut to an outline
* read log information to send an optional log file to the developer
To get the PRO features please install "Outliner Pro Key" from the Google Play store.
Android Outliner Natara Bonsai otl Treepad hjt OPML OmniOutliner fargo.io BoxCryptor ownCloud Dropbox tree synchronization sync import export
**If you have any suggestions, please e-mail us!**
Use copy/pasting, open it from sd card or load from an URL to get the JSON into the app, then you can use the auto-format function or remove whitespaces. At any time you can switch to tree-view to see the structure of your data. Also you can now view JSON files sent as e-mail attachments.
This app is for you if you are a developer, if you need to test a web service from time to time, or are just interested in JSON data format.
We are using Android Tree View List by Polidea. Copyright (c) 2011, Polidea
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This is a standard memory game, so find matching pairs to win the deck.
In the gallery, click a weapon to open Wikipedia page with all the information about it.
Enjoy the game, and if you have any problems, e-mail us!
Guns inside: AICW, AK-47, AK-74u, AS Val, AWM, Benelli M4, Beretta M9, Vektor CR-21, CZ 805 BREN, Desert Eagle, Dragunov_SVD_1, FAMAS, FGM-148 Javelin, FN F2000, FN P90, FN Scar, H&K G3, H&K G36, Galil-MAR, Glock, Luger P08 Parabellum, M16 Rifle, M18A1 Claymore, M1911 .45, M249 LMG, M4 Carbine, M40 Rifle, M67 Frag, M72 LAW, M83 Smoke, M84 Stun, MP40, MP5, OC-14, SIG P228, RPD, SA80 Rifle, SIG SG 550, Škorpion vz. 61, SR-3 Vikhr, Sten, Steyr AUG, StG 44, IMI TAR-21, H&K UMP, H&K USP, UZI, Vepr, Winchester 1200, XM-29 OICW, XM8,
Board sizes : 4x3, 5x4, 6x5, 7x6
Each car is unlockable, which you unlock by finding it as pair in the game and then can be viewed in their full size.
tags: motorbike, motorcycle, bike, biker, honda, kawasaki, yamaha, triumph, aprilia, buell, ducati, bmw, vespa, hyosung, jawa, harley davidson, cagiva, racing, motorky, Motorrad, moto, motocicletta, motociclo, мотоцикл, オートバイ, 摩托, 摩, 托, 摩托車, 摩托车, 모터사이클, 자전거, 모토 바이크, मोटरसाइकिल, دراجة نارية, motocykl, motosiklet,
Either way, now it's possible to toy with them on the go in real time with RegexDroid!
Enter any regex into a text box, and match it against a sample editable data, and see the results as you are typing.
***This reads only sheet metal 2D parts!***
View CNC programs on the go with the first CNC Viewer for Android devices. This program can load standard CNC files (with G-Code) from SD Card with integrated directory browser and display the contours of the product.
Useful tool for machining / metalworking industry professionals and CNC hobbyists.
Now you can zoom and pan the CNC to an infinite zoom level.
You'll get random Hiragana characters and your task is to transcribe them into Romaji, e.g. ひらがな -> Hiragana.
You can choose what groups of characters to generate from in the Preferences screen.
This is a nice companion for all who are learning Japanese language.
If you have any suggestions, send us an e-mail.
Tags: Japanese, hiragana, romaji, japan
Tilt your phone left and right to move the in-game platforms and prevent blue and red balls from falling out of the screen. The game is easy to learn and tough to master.
It's for kids, casual and hardcore gamers, as it features 5 distinct difficulty settings. Each round usually takes less than a minute, so it's a perfect game to play whenever you have some time to kill.
Graphics is simple, with hand-drawn backgrounds, or, if you like, computer generated backgrounds with infinite possibilities.
Submit your scores to online leaderboards to compare your score with your friends. There are daily, weekly, monthly and yearly boards, and you can try to get the #1 place at all of them.
The game features 11 achievements, try to unlock them all, when you have truly mastered the game. Some are really hard to get.
*IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, E-MAIL US!*
tags: game, balance, sensor, casual, kids, achievements, tilt, fall
For each president shown, tap the correct name tag. Then you can browse correctly unlocked presidents in an unlockables gallery.
If you have suggestions for us, please e-mail us.
The game includes these US presidents:
George Washington (1789-1797)
John Adams (1797-1801)
Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
James Madison (1809-1817)
James Monroe (1817-1825)
John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
William H. Harrison (1841)
John Tyler (1841-1845)
James K. Polk (1841-1849)
Zachary Taylor (1849-1850)
Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)
Franklin Pierce (1853-1857)
James Buchanan (1857-1861)
Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877)
Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
James A. Garfield (1881)
Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885)
Grover Cleveland (1885-1889)
Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893)
Grover Cleveland (1893-1897)
William McKinley (1897-1901)
Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
William H. Taft (1909-1913)
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974)
Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
George H. W. Bush (1989-1993)
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
George W. Bush (2001-2009)
Barack Hussein Obama (2009-present)
Most of your favorite faces are here: Rage guy, forever alone, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu, okay, poker face, lol, me gusta, oh crap aaaand of course the infamous Trollface!
If you'd like to, send us suggestions for new faces to add.
A perfect game to play on April fool's day! :)
Prezidentove výroky sú widget, takže si ho treba pridať na domovskú obrazovku.
Hľadaj slová na 4x4 mriežke písmenok. Na výber máš dva režimy - časovku a hľadanie. V časovke máš dve minúty na to, aby si vyškrtal slová, ktoré hra zobrazuje. Pri hľadaní je to na tebe a musíš nájsť platné slovenské slová, bez diakritiky.
Je dobré si po inštalácii hry pozrieť obrazovku "Ako hrať", nech rovno vieš, ako na to.
Mriežky s písmenkami sú automaticky vytvárané a máš takmer neobmedzený počet možných hier. Platné sú takmer všetky slovenské slová, ale ak máš pocit, že nejaké slovo do hry nepatrí, tak neváhaj a napíš nám!
Takisto nám môžeš napísať nejaké nápady a pripomienky, radi si ich prečítame.
Tagy: pismenka, slovna hra, slova, hra, krizovka, puzzle, boggle, hadanka
Oprávnenia - Zápis na SD kartu je potrebný kvôli inštalácii herných dát
Quickly tap the numbers 1,2,3 an so on until the level ends!
64 levels to satisfy all kinds of players!
Want a super fast session for quick fingers? Choose a level with a few numbers and finish it in seconds!
Want to play a hard session for concentration? Choose a level with 50 numbers and beat it under a minute!
And what's best? There are global online leaderboards, so you can try to be the world's number 1!
So, click on the numbers in correct order and WIN! You can turn on or off sound to help you with feedback when tapping the buttons.