Deepfield Connect Field Monitoring transmits the data via the Bosch Cloud to your smartphone. This allows you to keep track of your fields at any given time and moment - in the office and on the road. Deepfield Connect Field Monitoring monitors and provides assistance in:
The sensor measures and sends relevant microclimate data. You define the optimal moment for countermeasures, such as frost irrigation or fleece covering.
Covering can easily lead to overheating in spring. Heat stress reduces fruit size as well as yield. Deepfield Connect allows you to react quickly at these moments and thereby optimize your yield and quality.
Better fleece management by measuring temperature above and below the fleece.
The system measures the soil moisture content and warns you in case of too dry soil conditions. By using the historical data, you can optimize your irrigation regime and treat your plants optimally.
The historical temperature and relative humidity data supports you managing the ventilation of the tunnels. Moreover, this information helps you to assess and minimize the risk of fungi and other diseases – for healthy plants and fruits
- No more manual measurements required
- All fields at a glance, anytime and anywhere/whenever and wherever
- Easy to operate: place sensors, install app -done!
- All inclusive carefree package - no topping up of SIM card necessary, can be cancelled annually
- Any number of App installations possible for your employees
- Easy data sharing with your advisor
Ensure your harvest!
For full functionality of the Deepfield Connect Field Monitoring app, the corresponding Deepfield Connect Gateway and sensors (depending on product variant) are required.
For more information, please visit: